Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

And I'm also kind of curious about how they'd make Severa's spread good for a bow cav without raising her stats---low hp, low atk, high everything else is really hard to use when you don't have decent BST.

She has Rally Vision that buffs all allies and unit with 7/7/7/7 and lets her move again, and she also comes with Blade Bow. It can be refined to ignore the enemy's counter attack with the "cost" being 20 recoil damage after battle. She also comes with Ylissean Counter that increases her Atk by 8 during combat if enemy initiates as well as Vantage 4 on the B slot.

Her Special is Aether, except it is called "My Daddy is Chrom" and it has cooldown of 0.

Edited by XRay

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

26 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I hope she does but, they'll probably give Camilla 3 alts more before Elise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And all three of those alts are seasonal ones as well, so I don't see any reason why Elise and/or Leo can't have a second seasonal of their own. Just give me my damn King Leo alt already, IS.

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And all three of those alts are seasonal ones as well, so I don't see any reason why Elise and/or Leo can't have a second seasonal of their own. Just give me my damn King Leo alt already, IS.

Because they aren't walking sacks of tits~

A nice thing about a bunch of Muspell units being released at once is that it convinced me to give up on trying to keep up a collection of all the OCs so far. That'll make it easier to avoid the temptation of a Hrid banner.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I didn't know Xander was a walking sack of tits.

You are looking at the wrong body area. You have to point your eye balls down even further.

Camilla is the only really big breasted unit with many alts actually.  

I'm hoping Halloween units are Tellius/Judgral, they have no seasonal representation yet.  Recent seasonals seem to indicate we will get 1/2 Awakening or Fates and 1/2 of an older game however.  

Man, I really want a Laevatein someday. She and Odin would be a dumb team.

54 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I'm hoping Halloween units are Tellius/Judgral, they have no seasonal representation yet.  Recent seasonals seem to indicate we will get 1/2 Awakening or Fates and 1/2 of an older game however. 

Gaiden/SoV getting a seasonal would be nice too. Actual witch Celica, baker Lukas, stupid sexy Python, sheep-riding Genny as a cavalry mage. The possibilities we could have. Santa Rudolf riding a red-nosed reindeer for a winter banner would be fun too.

17 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Man, I really want a Laevatein someday. She and Odin would be a dumb team.

Gaiden/SoV getting a seasonal would be nice too. Actual witch Celica, baker Lukas, stupid sexy Python, sheep-riding Genny as a cavalry mage. The possibilities we could have. Santa Rudolf riding a red-nosed reindeer for a winter banner would be fun too.

Yeah SoV needs some seasonals too.  I think witch Sonya would be great, it seems she became one in the end.  I'd like to see Genny in a sheep costume actually, maybe sheep costumed Genny riding a horse with sleep staff.  It does feel like they really abandoned SoV after those initial banners, other than some additional Celicas.  Don't know why, it is the most recent game and fresh in players' minds.  Quite a few characters from that game left to be added as well.  

I want a Beruka alt that will never happen. Also a vampire Peri for Halloween would be absolutely perfect, but I don't think she's popular enough. I'd like a Halloween or Christmas Camilla alt as well, but I guess she's probably tapped out on getting alts for this year. Halloween and even Christmas aren't quite far off enough from summer 2 for me to expect more of her yet. She does have a Christmas-theme Cipher card to draw from, but I'm still doubtful of it happening yet.

Edit: Yes, witch Sonya would be a great choice if they gave SoV something. I agree they really dumped SoV after the initial wave of stuff around it's release.

Edited by Alkaid

Speaking of SoV, there aren't many girls from it that aren't in yet, barring Yuzu and Shade, all we have left are Tatiana and Silque concerning PCs, two Staffs/Blue Tomes. 

Nuibaba and Rinea as much as they count, and Mila (more Breath!) if you twist someone on a rack, still don't add up to a lot.

When we get Tatiana, could she please come in some way with a flier buff? Or better yet, have her riding on an illusory Pegasus Knight she Invoked, for a Staff Flier.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Speaking of SoV, there aren't many girls from it that aren't in yet, barring Yuzu and Shade, all we have left are Tatiana and Silque concerning PCs, two Staffs/Blue Tomes. 

Nuibaba and Rinea as much as they count, and Mila (more Breath!) if you twist someone on a rack, still don't add up to a lot.

When we get Tatiana, could she please come in some way with a flier buff? Or better yet, have her riding on an illusory Pegasus Knight she Invoked, for a Staff Flier.

Her summons really seem to be as good a reason to give a Tome or Staff to a flier as it gets in SoV.

But i would actually like Elincia to be the first Staff Flier (as a Brave or Legendary hero) because if i'm not mistaken, she was the first Staff-Lord class in the series right?

5 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Her summons really seem to be as good a reason to give a Tome or Staff to a flier as it gets in SoV.

But i would actually like Elincia to be the first Staff Flier (as a Brave or Legendary hero) because if i'm not mistaken, she was the first Staff-Lord class in the series right?

Well, she’s not really a lord to begin with, so Micaiah is the first Staff using lord. Well, if Elincia counts, then she’s still not first, as that honor goes to Leif and maybe Deirdre/Julia.

21 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Well, if Elincia counts, then she’s still not first, as that honor goes to Leif and maybe Deirdre/Julia.

Elincia can slightly arguably count, if she dies after joining in PoR, it's a GO IIRC. That is a trait all lords have, barring some secondary ones like Lucina.

Leif wasn't the main character in FE4, and I'd doubt there were plans for T776 during Genealogy's development. So in that sense, he doesn't count. And what a shame he can't Staff in Thracia, t'would automatically buff him big time.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Elincia can slightly arguably count, if she dies after joining in PoR, it's a GO IIRC. That is a trait all lords have, barring some secondary ones like Lucina.

Leif wasn't the main character in FE4, and I'd doubt there were plans for T776 during Genealogy's development. So in that sense, he doesn't count. And what a shame he can't Staff in Thracia, t'would automatically buff him big time.

I think Lucina gives you a game over in higher difficulties in Awakening so not sure if that counts?

Just catching up on Relay Defense maps. I'm stunned that Phoenix master's guide pulled me through this with zero AI hiccups. Especially since all the units I used were 5 star instead of 4 star and how his guides have repeatedly steered me wrong in the past thanks to my -Res Olivia or my +HP/-Res Wyrs. Still have maps 7 and 8 to do, but I think I can pass on the orb and 500 feathers. I'm just here for the dew and am delighted they didn't throw those in as the rewards for maps 7 and 8.

Any confirmation yet on whether Rival Domains makes a return tomorrow? Or is Relay Defense the new standard mode?

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Just catching up on Relay Defense maps. I'm stunned that Phoenix master's guide pulled me through this with zero AI hiccups. Especially since all the units I used were 5 star instead of 4 star and how his guides have repeatedly steered me wrong in the past thanks to my -Res Olivia or my +HP/-Res Wyrs. Still have maps 7 and 8 to do, but I think I can pass on the orb and 500 feathers. I'm just here for the dew and am delighted they didn't throw those in as the rewards for maps 7 and 8.

Any confirmation yet on whether Rival Domains makes a return tomorrow? Or is Relay Defense the new standard mode?

Didn’t they say Rival domains is back after this? (I hate how they have the same acronym. Fingers too lazy)

I used his guide as well but wow Abyssal 8 is the easiest one to replicate as long as you have a Beruka with Lunge and Kaze with QR. maybe Kaze can be replaced with Felicia, i haven’t tried, but after creating a chokepoint and defeating Priscilla it is pretty much press end turn.

map 7 was more annoying than 8 because of the central path, but you can replace PM1’s Gordin with any brave bow archer and you just need to take out Camilla quick and prevent Faye from teleporting (he used Narcian without Lancebreaker but any slow bulky Green will do)

I realized I wasn't using my cool new characters enough, so I sent Laevatein and Celica from today's haul into some Chain Challenges I hadn't done yet. Rounded out the team with Lewyn and Azura, then ended up replacing Lewyn with Veronica when I decided a healer was more important than a green. Laevatein and Celica were a lot of fun to use, I haven't spent enough time playing around with miscellaneous teams lately.

After building Celica's SP back up enough, I upgraded Ragnarok, but haven't tried its superpowered version yet.

Finally went ahead and did Relay Defense. I was already sick of the mode by map 3.

Giant piles of stats barreling down at you every turn gets old after a while, as does "how do I trick the AI into trapping themselves in a choke?"

I should really just make 20 armors all with Wary Fighter and Svalinn Shield so that they can hold chokes forever.

24 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

(I hate how they have the same acronym. Fingers too lazy)

RD Mk I and RD Mk II. Easy.

And yes, it’s been two weeks of relay defence so rival domains will be back for a week.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Giant piles of stats barreling down at you every turn gets old after a while, as does "how do I trick the AI into trapping themselves in a choke?"

Such a cleverly-designed mode that’s exciting to play, isn’t it?