• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

IS needs to demote more units and maybe promote some too.

There's a lot of 5* exclusives that simply don't have any skill a 3* wouldn't have and don't even have a Pft weapon or exclusive skill, like Mist. Like, they should just have a big spring cleaning update.

Edited by RexBolt

5 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

IS needs to demote more units and maybe promote some too.

There's a lot of 5* exclusives that simply don't have any skill a 3* wouldn't have and don't even have a Pft weapon or exclusive skill, like Mist. Like, they should just have a big spring cleaning update.

My guess is that a later FEH channel will have a mass demotion for most of the gen 1 characters. Since most of them have been overshadowed by the this years units.

20 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Hey man, free Wo Gun+ aka Anna's Best Axe. :p

But I already had one of those. Minus 4 might, but I'd gladly trade the upgrade for a Lewyn.

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

My guess is that a later FEH channel will have a mass demotion for most of the gen 1 characters. Since most of them have been overshadowed by the this years units.

The last demotion happened around February iirc. That's when I expect another clean-up.

56 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Libra. I know from experience.

In ~200 orbs on the Doorway to Destiny banner, not once did I get more than one green. Three times I got only red and white.

Goodness.that banner irritated me. it was like 1 green every 3rd summons. it took forever for me to get Lewyn. 
If Flying Nino is on a banner i am screwed. 

7 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

The last demotion happened around February iirc. That's when I expect another clean-up.

Nope. It was even later than that; the February FEH channel was focused on the anniversary and... the less said about that one, the better. 

We had the mass demote sometime in April.

2 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Nope. It was even later than that; the February FEH channel was focused on the anniversary and... the less said about that one, the better. 

We had the mass demote sometime in April.

Yeah, it was along with the FE5 banner launch.

Well, that reminded me of something. Minerva as a pegasus knight. Hmm, maybe Minerva should win CYL3. There's no chance in hell this would happen, but Cherche and Minerva winning the women's division of CYL3. They should appear together in their paralogue chapter and maybe have some interaction with CYL3's Forging Bonds.

By that, I mean this: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/9ikall/falco_knight_minerva/.

@Kaden Forgot to mention thanks for the video link for feather farming!  I have Finn, and WoM fodder so I think I could get the other units to work too.  How time consuming is this?  If it is very efficient, it means we can all 5 star merge units available at lower rarities.  Like I've pulled a bunch of Cherches and Effies, both are built, but 20k is a lot for a merge considering the amount we get naturally.  I'd rather promote a new unit, or promote for an important skill to put on a unit (QR3 oh god when will this be 4 star rarity?, and Aether, and so on).  

Libra is an excellent infantry axe and the only unit in regular pool with that powerful axe.  Julia is great green mage tank.  That being the worse you can get isn't so bad actually.  I love pulling greens.  I hate pulling reds cause higher chance of off focus, and quite a few really bad units.  

Minerva certainly doesn't get enough love.  I mean she is from the first game which is close to 30 years ago, and she is a fiery wyvern general leads a killer all girl squad the whitewings who are the most famous peg trio in existance, no damsel in distress or overly feminine things.  She is a warrior.  In rough times such as depicted, a female fighter on the battlefield wouldn't be a cute flirty lingerie model but more likely a well muscled fierce woman like Minerva.  God of War indeed.  

9 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Forgot to mention thanks for the video link for feather farming!  I have Finn, and WoM fodder so I think I could get the other units to work too.  How time consuming is this?  If it is very efficient, it means we can all 5 star merge units available at lower rarities.  Like I've pulled a bunch of Cherches and Effies, both are built, but 20k is a lot for a merge considering the amount we get naturally.  I'd rather promote a new unit, or promote for an important skill to put on a unit (QR3 oh god when will this be 4 star rarity?, and Aether, and so on).

No problem. I have no idea how time consuming it is. The video was , but it was there to explain things. For me, one round lasts about 20 seconds left unattended. So, no tapping to speed things up and I have no map animations on for autobattle. I did grind a lot and I had several units close to their 500 HM intervals, but from Saturday to today, I think I was able to get around 60k feathers. If I didn't then Eliwood wouldn't be +10 since he needed 3 more merges. Just do it while you have free time and are watching something or doing something that doesn't need you to pay a lot of attention.

Merges or not, you can still get a lot of feathers for other uses. For example, I could have promoted Ares, L'Arachel, Garon for the upcoming arena season, or whoever else, but I decided to finish Eliwood's merges for some reason. I don't really no why I did it, but I did. The other thing is that each unit currently can give you 5,000 feathers from 0 HM to 5,000 HM. Maxing out 200 units ends up capping your feather count since you can only have 999,999 feathers; 5,000 * 200 = 1,000,000,000. That's 500 3* to 4* promotes or 50 4* to 5* promotes. For units you don't use a lot or intend to use, getting 5,000 feathers from them is more useful than them sitting around doing nothing.

I remember for how I grinded feathers for two weeks straight with RD. 20k a day. I got so bored. I stopped caring about HM after that

4 hours ago, Kaden said:

Well, that reminded me of something. Minerva as a pegasus knight. Hmm, maybe Minerva should win CYL3. There's no chance in hell this would happen, but Cherche and Minerva winning the women's division of CYL3. They should appear together in their paralogue chapter and maybe have some interaction with CYL3's Forging Bonds.

By that, I mean this: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/9ikall/falco_knight_minerva/.

Well she did start out as a pegasus knight as wyvern knight is a promotion for them. There's even data for a Minerva in Fates that you can get through a Cipher event. Her class is pegasus knight, not sky knight. It's unique to her in that game

Minerva even mentions how she used to ride a beautiful pegasus in her castle talk. And in the lore, she is the commander of the Whitewings—a pegasus knights formation—even after she switched mounts because of the expectation that the Macedonian royalty should tame and ride wyverns.

The bottom line is, yes, give me pegasus knight Minerva. This would be a sensible alt.

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

If only I could have pulled more than four copies of Fae ever so that she could actually participate in arena. :(

Our drinking age is 18 though. And I see Germany's is 16. Whoa.

Edited by Humanoid