• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

...is it bad that I forgot Sanaki was a thing?

Shhh. Let's not remind ourselves of that

I'm curious as to how many copies of Hinata we'll get with this event? Could always use more Fury. I swear, for every Hinata there's 3 units that I need Fury for

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm curious as to how many copies of Hinata we'll get with this event? Could always use more Fury. I swear, for every Hinata there's 3 units that I need Fury for

“If the goal number is reached, all players will be rewarded with a 4★ Hinata”. Hinata. As in one.

These new Heroic Feats quests are very timely for me, given that yesterday I wasted one of my Hinatas.  I only inherited Fury 1 because my brain wondered and thought I was in the "Learn Skills" menu for some reason ><

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

“If the goal number is reached, all players will be rewarded with a 4★ Hinata”. Hinata. As in one.

Uuuuuaaaaaeeee

Oh well. Hoping the other three have good fodder or are good units. A Ares would be nice. I'm planning on building one as of the sword cavalry units in the normal summoning pool he's one of the better ones. Oh, and that art

Edited by silveraura25

10 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

They're giving out extra copies of GHB and TT units for the Heroic Feats milestones. But it doesn't specify who exactly.

Why do they always give me reasons to do these things

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hinata who is already easy to pull?

Getting a specific unit in the 3-4 star pool of reds is difficult. You can go for months without pulling a certain fraction of the red pool despite summoning on it several times

Edited by silveraura25

Yay, more TT units. I’m assuming the ones that didn’t return last time like Marisa, etc.

But honestly I just want more Joshua to come back, because he’s my most used one and he’s falling behind as I merge other red sword users, but he’s my best red user to take down all the stupid green tomes!

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Getting a specific unit in the 3-4 star pool of reds is difficult. 

Not as difficult as pulling a specific 5 star. A 3-4 star is still a common unit and in Hinata's case, he's also not very good and only used for fodder. A 5 star character would be a better reward that would make players want to do the event more.

Edited by Anacybele

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not as difficult as pulling a specific 5 star. A 3-4 star is still a common unit and in Hinata's case, he's also not very good and only used for fodder. A 5 star character would be a better reward that would make players want to do the event more.

At least Hinata is just the first of the rewards, curious to see who the others will be.

Seeing there's three shadows after Hinata i can guess it will be 1 of each color.

Edited by RexBolt

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How is red Lukas bad? Well, most people do fodder him off so I can excuse them overlooking Hinata's capabilities. Is Silas bad then for sharing a similar statline? He does have a horse, but melee horses have been severely gimped by trenches

Just curious, but what units do you consider worthy of being the rewards for this kind of event?

Edited by silveraura25

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The event sounds nice, but the reward is just a boring Hinata who is already easy to pull? Why couldn't it be a 5 star character?

This event isn’t big enough to warrant a free 5*. That’s more appropriate for Book 3 or an anniversary celebration if some sort.

Plus Hinata is nothing to sneeze at. At very least he’s a free Fury. Compared to what we could’ve been offered (Raigh/Lachesis/Ogma/etc), I wouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

26 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

How is red Lukas bad? Well, most people do fodder him off so I can excuse them overlooking Hinata's capabilities. Is Silas bad then for sharing a similar statline? He does have a horse, but melee horses have been severely gimped by trenches

Just curious, but what units do you consider worthy of being the rewards for this kind of event?

Hinata isn't red Lukas or red Silas. Silas is on a horse and has a better weapon. Lukas is a bit close, but has higher Atk and Def, so he's automatically better at tanking.

Any 5 star, really. Even if this was a 5 star Hinata, that'd be better, though he still wouldn't be my specific character of choice.

15 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

This event isn’t big enough to warrant a free 5*. That’s more appropriate for Book 3 or an anniversary celebration if some sort.

Plus Hinata is nothing to sneeze at. At very least he’s a free Fury. Compared to what we could’ve been offered (Raigh/Lachesis/Ogma/etc), I wouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

We don't exactly know how this event is going to go though. And free Fury isn't all that special when people probably pull Bartres and Hinatas all the time. I'm sorry, but just find this reward disappointing.

I like more copies of TT and GHB units though, if we really are getting those at some point as well.

50 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The event sounds nice, but the reward is just a boring Hinata who is already easy to pull? Why couldn't it be a 5 star character?

Read some of the posts above you, they are also going to give GHB and TT units as rewards for this event.  Not everyone pulls the same 3 and 4* units over and over I am sure there are plenty of players who are really happy about this since Fury is a great A skill.  I know I am happy it is Hinata because Fury is one of my most wanted skills.

Just now, EricaofRenais said:

Read some of the posts above you, they are also going to give GHB and TT units as rewards for this event.  Not everyone pulls the same 3 and 4* units over and over I am sure there are plenty of players who are really happy about this since Fury is a great A skill.  I know I am happy it is Hinata because Fury is one of my most wanted skills.

I didn't see those posts, sorry about that. And by this time, I figure a lot of people have pulled plenty of Hinatas though. And a 5 star is still more valuable than any 3 or 4 star.

I'm more willing to bet most players are disappointed in this reward.

2 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

These new Heroic Feats quests are very timely for me, given that yesterday I wasted one of my Hinatas.  I only inherited Fury 1 because my brain wondered and thought I was in the "Learn Skills" menu for some reason ><

I did that myself not too long ago. Boy was I furious!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't see those posts, sorry about that. And by this time, I figure a lot of people have pulled plenty of Hinatas though. And a 5 star is still more valuable than any 3 or 4 star.

Free fury is a lot better reward then most of the 3 hero quests.  I have only ever had a total of 7 Hinatas ever and have been playing since launch.  most of the builds I like to do use fury so being able to have free fury for me is a good thing.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I’m more willing to bet most players are excited for this reward. Fury is a really good skill, and it can be difficult to find a hero you need in such a diluted pool as a three-to-four-star one.

Now if it was Raigh, on the other hand…

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

Free fury is a lot better reward then most of the 3 hero quests.  I have only ever had a total of 7 Hinatas ever and have been playing since launch.  most of the builds I like to do use fury so being able to have free fury for me is a good thing.

I've had dozens of him. Fury fodder is no issue to me. Also, Bartre has it too, so...