Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Who was that again who mentioned Lon had potential to be the best offensive Sword infantry?

Was it @Zeo? I forget now.

I'll be the first to admit having foddered off Lon'qu a good too many times (possibly next to Hinata!). And now, that eponymous sword is introduced, I haven't gotten to kicking myself in the head for doing so... yet. The possibilities are very tempting, and I might go ahead and +10 him... after a couple more projects that is.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Was it @Zeo? I forget now.

I'll be the first to admit having foddered off Lon'qu a good too many times (possibly next to Hinata!). And now, that eponymous sword is introduced, I haven't gotten to kicking myself in the head for doing so... yet. The possibilities are very tempting, and I might go ahead and +10 him... after a couple more projects that is.

Funny enough i already lowkey like Lon'qu after the first refine update since he's one of few unit lucky enough to have Killer Weapon at their base, so getting effective cheap set on them is easy(most other unit would require Killer inheritance and all)

Since people says that Lon'qu is like a -Atk +Spe Raven, would be useful to give him Galeforce or would it be a waste? Maybe Dragon Fang or Aether could work? If only there was a weaker Regnal Astra inheritable...

1 minute ago, Javi Blizz said:

Since people says that Lon'qu is like a -Atk +Spe Raven, would be useful to give him Galeforce or would it be a waste? Maybe Dragon Fang or Aether could work? If only there was a weaker Regnal Astra inheritable...

Wrath with Luna seems like the best option.

24 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

For Galeforce build, note that Lon Qu have 29 + 5 + 3 Attack and 44 Speed

Cordelia have essentially 33 + 3 Attack and 38 Speed

So it should work fine. Raven actually could sometimes had issue coming from being too strong, he once punch some Galeforce target

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

For Galeforce build, note that Lon Qu have 29 + 5 + 3 Attack and 44 Speed

Cordelia have essentially 33 + 3 Attack and 38 Speed

So it should work fine. Raven actually could sometimes had issue coming from being too strong, he once punch some Galeforce target

True, sometimes Raven kills the enemy so quick that he doesn't procs Galeforce. 

But I'll give Lon'qu a chance the, you never have enough Galeforce units :D

11 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

True, sometimes Raven kills the enemy so quick that he doesn't procs Galeforce. 

But I'll give Lon'qu a chance the, you never have enough Galeforce units :D

True

Theyre just so expensive though lol, one of those builds with 40.000 feather cost unless you build from scratch.... which is 60.000 instead.

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Wrath with Luna seems like the best option.

Lon'qu also has a high health pool, so Reprisal and Vengeance could work too, but they're not reliable compared to the other specials.

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Is Calill your favourite Tellius character? 

Absolutely so, only trailed closely by Titania. A self-made woman full of wit and wise advice, as well as impeccable fashion sense and also rather pretty, what not to love? Oh, and she’s also world-class sage.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nailah isn't a Daein character... She only teamed up with them. I'd replace her with one of the DB members. But I'd totally go for Haar, Tauroneo, and Jill!

Don't you mean Zihark, not Haar? He's more fitting than Haar in a Daein banner. 

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Don't you mean Zihark, not Haar? He's more fitting than Haar in a Daein banner. 

I thought Haar was the one mentioned though. My bad. I'd go for Zihark even more, actually.

27 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Hopefully Ghast's prediction turns out to be true.

Throw Jarod in there as a GHB, and then it'd be perfect. Also, Fiona would probably make more sense than Nailah after you throw out the fact that the last two banners had lance cavs if we need to maintain gender balance.

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Absolutely so, only trailed closely by Titania. A self-made woman full of wit and wise advice, as well as impeccable fashion sense and also rather pretty, what not to love? Oh, and she’s also world-class sage.

What are your favourite supports of her? I haven't read most of them so I'm curious which ones I should start with. But despite Calill doing rather poorly in the CYL poll, she'll be added because of the bolded reason. Didn't you also want Meg in Heroes, so isn't it contradictory you aren't interested if there's no Calill? 

I believe that banner is missing something. An obligatory alt unless they have stopped doing that on New Hero banners. I hope they have stopped that practice for now. Though eventually I do want Light Sage Micaiah as a permanently summonable character because both her design and lines will be quite different from the original. Not as a legendary hero because that would be Light Priestess Micaiah. Though I want my aforementioned four characters still not in Heroes far more. 

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Throw Jarod in there as a GHB, and then it'd be perfect. Also, Fiona would probably make more sense than Nailah after you throw out the fact that the last two banners had lance cavs if we need to maintain gender balance.

Izuka also works but Jarod is more popular and a better villain IMO. But in terms of comedy, Izuka is quite hilarious and has more meme potential. Gender balance isn't a thing in Heroes and I'd rather have Pelleas or anyone from the DB barring Aran over Fiona. 

34 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought Haar was the one mentioned though. My bad. I'd go for Zihark even more, actually.

He said Zihark and he is about to finish a character analysis on him in case you're interested. 

12 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Good gravy. adult tiki and odin can barely hit anything now. these last few orbs are gonna suck!

Same, i'm babying them in the Training Tower. Odin is 35 thank's to the magic training and Tiki is 25. I feel Odin wouldn't be able to show his true potential without his pft weapon and a team for him anyway. 

Now Clarine? That's HELL!

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Same, i'm babying them in the Training Tower. Odin is 35 thank's to the magic training and Tiki is 25. I feel Odin wouldn't be able to show his true potential without his pft weapon and a team for him anyway. 

Now Clarine? That's HELL!

and the thing is. i don't even have any units that can at least soften them up. everyone murders everything. i'm wondering if having more dragons will help tiki. Clarine is just chip damaging too. like Odin at 35 should be doing more damage than 15. 

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

and the thing is. i don't even have any units that can at least soften them up. everyone murders everything. i'm wondering if having more dragons will help tiki. Clarine is just chip damaging too. like Odin at 35 should be doing more damage than 15. 

I don't really have too. I'm running double dancers + healer. 

Odin at least has the help of Bride Tharja and Spring Shareena rallying him up for better bladetome use.

20 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Odin at least has the help of Bride Tharja and Spring Shareena rallying him up for better bladetome use.

ooho i have bride tharja! no spring shareena. 
i'll try that. 

Tips for the quests with Odin, Tiki.  Dancers and attack/speed buffs.  With Odin just reroll training tower until you get red mages, since he has red tome breaker he can KO them easily.  The hardest is Clarine, as without wrathful staff she won't do much damage and thus needs a refresher or a double savage blow other healer or dagger user chip unit to put enemy at near zero health.  

I approve of a Daien banner, however Nailah would introduce beast units.  I think beast units will be introduced on a banner exclusively featuring them.  

9 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Tips for the quests with Odin, Tiki.  Dancers and attack/speed buffs.  With Odin just reroll training tower until you get red mages, since he has red tome breaker he can KO them easily.  The hardest is Clarine, as without wrathful staff she won't do much damage and thus needs a refresher or a double savage blow other healer or dagger user chip unit to put enemy at near zero health.  

I approve of a Daien banner, however Nailah would introduce beast units.  I think beast units will be introduced on a banner exclusively featuring them.  

thanks for this. i also slapped on some sacred seals to help. 

30 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

thanks for this.  got Odin going. phew
Tiki time.