Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

20 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

JKJ51Bt.png?1

To be honest, I kinda don't think ANY seasonal weapons works well on anyone but the unit they come with... I gave my Sheena the Sack o Gifts, now she looks absolutely stupid (until we get a Santa hat), and my Takumi holding the Refreshing Bolt isn't much better...

Oh yeah, I guess that's part of the reason for Kagero's weapon I guess. There was that bottle as an E-rank weapon in Fates, gotta love those joke weapons like the Radish.

I think LA Eliwood's Casa Blanca is one of the best looking lances at least, and he's seasonal. 

Yeah most seasonal weapons are joke aesthetics but I like it if it can fit a different unit- whether through aesthetics or personality (like Effie with First bite)

I could kind of see the Cupid Bow fitting Faye with her longing for Alm. Or Gaius trying out a new treat with the Kagami Mochi. Summer Robin wielding Summer Cordelia's Shell Lance would be neat, it still fits the summer theme. Similarly, Summer Frederick throwing a starfish and Summer Linde throwing shells. Gratia might look nice on Leon, Gratia is a nice looking weapon overall and I guess the flowers maybe suit Leon's personality a little (to me anyway)? PA Olivia using one of the Summer Dancer unit's fans might be nice. Groom Marth with Handbell seems like a good combination, since wedding and bells sort of mix, even if it's not the exact bell.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh yeah, I guess that's part of the reason for Kagero's weapon I guess. There was that bottle as an E-rank weapon in Fates, gotta love those joke weapons like the Radish.

I think LA Eliwood's Casa Blanca is one of the best looking lances at least, and he's seasonal. 

Except the bottle was a sword (hence why Xander has it in that manga excerpt). Throwing bottles around is hilarious, though. I’d rather ask about who is the least appropriate to give the bottle to.

It’s the best among the seasonal lances (which isn’t saying much because the seasonal weapons are just that bad) but it doesn’t fit a foot soldier at all, being a jousing lance.

10 hours ago, daisy jane said:

thanks for this. i also slapped on some sacred seals to help. 

thanks for this.  got Odin going. phew
Tiki time. 

Glad everything went well with the quests!  These units IMO were fairly easy to get done.  Odin has low attack but is a blade tome and has a tomebreaker B skill, A Tiki has lightning breath which is built in distant counter as well as good stats, Clarine is tough but with chippers or refreshers it can be done.  I think I remember the worse one of these three hero quests was Wrys, he has horrendous attack, of course no wrathful staff, infantry movement.  Wow that was brutal, I think I may have not even completed it cause it was too tedious.  

3 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Odin has low attack but is a blade tome and has a tomebreaker B skill

I think I remember the worse one of these three hero quests was Wrys, he has horrendous attack, of course no wrathful staff, infantry movement. 

My Odin has TA raven with Bowbreaker. Worked just as good and didn’t rely on weakening people beforehand but yeah, for these quests even stock Odin isn’t the worst thing because of his blade.

Wrys is no different from Clarine in that chippers and refreshers are a thing.

im somewhat tempted to optimize my own Odin. I have 1 Takumi and theres that free Takumi a while back so i DO have a stock for that(come to think of it Special Fighter and Wrath is the only fodder i didn't have) but 20lk feather hue

Robin abyssal was conquered by the forces of normal Lilina, Lewyn, Lene, and normal Sanaki.

Distant defense resistance refined +res Sanaki with attack ploy laughs at magic. Lilina, despite not being able to double, still did about half damage to the axe fighters -- that TA3 was good investment. Lewyn killed the blue things and doubled stuff that Sanaki and Lilina were too slow to finish. Lene danced.

Shouldn't we be getting a new calendar? The current one is on it's final day now.

Also it's probably just me, but I have a feeling we get a FEH Channel this month.

We'll probably get a new calendar tomorrow.

Also, uh ... after I blitzed through Robin infernal (within like 10 or so minutes, mind you) and cleared the recent paralogue and its associated quests (it wasn't really difficult on lunatic), I think I'm kind of getting bored. I'm sitting on 80k feathers and can't think of anyone to promote. I didn't pull any new characters, or ideal natures of characters I want to build, and the tempest trial isn't until the 14th. Can't get orbs without buying them (which I really don't want to do), so I can't pull for new characters.

So, like ... I'm kind of bored. Does anyone else feel like the game's kind of ... well, boring?

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So, like ... I'm kind of bored. Does anyone else feel like the game's kind of ... well, boring?

I’m in a similar spot. The story was slow and unexciting, the content trickles at a glacial pace, and no actual banners to pull on. So bored with all of this.

For a long time now. It was at it's worst in Summer when they were pushing seasonals left and right. September was great, but it made me realize how void of content this game is. You quickly get over new stuff in just a few days. And then you're waiting for the new GHB or TT. And don't get me started on arena which has gone to shit.

I think the worst part about Summer was how it looked like IS was buying time for book 2 writing to come up with something, but then... Well, you all know the disappointment that is chapter 13 of book 2.

Edited by silveraura25

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m in a similar spot. The story was slow and unexciting, the content trickles at a glacial pace, and no actual banners to pull on. So bored with all of this.

Yeah, whatever interest I had in the story just went away by this point. The pace at which they release story-related content is really sucky (which is part of the reason why I felt nothing towards 99% of the OCs, I only want Hrid so we could have more male OCs), and the seasonal stuff could be okay but they reuse so many of the same characters and put way too much of them, and they're always limited too.

I feel like Heroes could use some mode that can be played repeatedly and give good enough rewards for it so that there always feels like there's something to do. And yeah, there is content that is kind of difficult for me to beat (abyssal Tiki and abyssal Marth went undefeated in my file), but like ... I'm not going to spend my entire time trying to figure out that one map, especially if it's out of my league because I lack certain units. So ... I don't know.

You think they're going to rerun the old Halloween banner in the next 2-3 days or are they gonna wait until the Performance Arts banner runs out in like 9 days? 

I mean, they did run the old summer banners at the same time, but those shared the same theme. I just want to be able to try for Sakunyan again soon.

Poor decisions may lead to me having a +10 Odin in the near future as a result of who showed up and how many times while summoning on the new banner. Would have preferred Jeorge, Legault, Rebecca, Sothe,or whoever since I don't have any colorless merge projects going on.

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

You think they're going to rerun the old Halloween banner in the next 2-3 days or are they gonna wait until the Performance Arts banner runs out in like 9 days? 

I mean, they did run the old summer banners at the same time, but those shared the same theme. I just want to be able to try for Sakunyan again soon.

I originally thought it would be 2-3 days like the Summer Banners but it occurred to me they might wait until PA ends and start it after that~ I guess if it doesn't start in about 3 days, they'll probably wait until PA ends.

Oh yeah. Silas was demoted. What a ploy twist

He comes with Reposition and Steady Stance 3 at 4* rarity. With him you can be able to fodder off both Aether and Steady Breath in one go from Brave Ike. Def wave is an okay 20k feather investment if you're that into the skill.

I agree with everyone who says the game is getting stale...  About the only thing I look forward to is banners where I can get merges for my favorite units (since they don't seem to be releasing any new characters I care about).  We really need a grinding type mode, something to do on a regular basis.  Every other game I've played has that (Summoner's War for runes, FFBE for... everything), so it's weird that FEH doesn't.  It's odd that all of our resources are time limited except for feathers, which there isn't a mode to grind anyway.  I appreciate the challenges, and the new modes, but one of the modes needs to be a permanent, useful, resource gathering addition.  I think it would really help.

I think version 3.0 might have a solution for the current state of the game. That and something as polarizing as weapon refinement was for 2.0. We started seeing the emergence of dragon units after that so I wonder what's it's equivalent for the upcoming huge update. I'd personally want a weapon and common skill forge. Having a means of accessing seasonal weapons would be nice. And by common skill forge I mean skills you can forge that are accessible in the 3-4* pool or from free units.

Edited by silveraura25

12 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

3-4* pool

I saw the words three-four-star pool and was immediately reminded of my dream of seeing a mass injection of less-popular characters as three-four-stars.

Which is never going to happen.

One idea come up with was from LuckyCrit. Basically for story chapters you would go to the place/time of a important event from a game where you would be introduced to the characters of a banner to get a better idea of who they are. People give pre-FE7 games flack for not knowing the characters from a banner so this will help you have a idea of who these characters are. No "Lewyn is just chilling next to a pool of lava". You would help these heroes go up against adversaries and talk to them. Oh, and Forging Bonds is really just meant for the popular banner/characters of the month. It looks like seasonals are going to be a go-to if they won't have Fates/Awakening/CYL

I am not a fan of grinding, I hate it.  One of the reasons I like Fire Emblem Heroes and hate most mobile/gacha games is that it is casual.  You have days or weeks to complete quests, you don't feel forced to play hours a day or whatever.  I definitely don't want them to go the grinding route, unless the rewards are meager enough that missing them doesn't feel like you are missing out.  I think this will hurt Heroes popularity a lot otherwise, cause its casual pick up and play whenever take long breaks is one of the huge appeals it has over pretty much every other gacha game out there.

I'd like them to release story content on a more regular basis.  Like I think 2 chapters a month shouldn't be too much to ask.  Real chapters, not paralogues, I mean.  Other than that I am pretty fine with their release schedule, of course I would be for high quality content like remakes of chapters of old games and such like mampfoid was suggesting.  I don't need 'something'  to do in the game.  I need something fun to do, not cause of 'rewards' but cause it is enjoyable.  Otherwise I would rather it not be added.  

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Anyone else notice when Mia uses her Witchy Wand on the 3rd Paralogue Map, the first time she uses it, it's Serra's Staff?

Do you mean when she heals (if you have support animations turned on)?  Because support staves actually have different sprites from the attack staves, and show up during support animations, and both Serra and Mia have Recover/Recover+.

She definitely always uses the Witchy Wand when attacking for me.

19 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Do you mean when she heals (if you have support animations turned on)?  Because support staves actually have different sprites from the attack staves, and show up during support animations, and both Serra and Mia have Recover/Recover+.

She definitely always uses the Witchy Wand when attacking for me.

I never paid much attention to it before~ I probably just noticed since Witchy Wand is vastly different looking compared to the other Staves~