Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

One idea come up with was from LuckyCrit. Basically for story chapters you would go to the place/time of a important event from a game where you would be introduced to the characters of a banner to get a better idea of who they are. People give pre-FE7 games flack for not knowing the characters from a banner so this will help you have a idea of who these characters are. No "Lewyn is just chilling next to a pool of lava". You would help these heroes go up against adversaries and talk to them. 

That would be cool, I'd like to peek into some of the games. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I have to say the Witch Staff from Mia is a godsend. Its so countermeta too bad Healers score shit in Arena >.<. My +10 Azama just got even more bulkier indirectly with this staff. He doesnt need to run Guard in the B-Slot anymore but can run something else :D

I have to say the Witch Staff from Mia is a godsend. Its so countermeta too bad Healers score shit in Arena >.<. My +10 Azama just got even more bulkier indirectly with this staff. He doesnt need to run Guard in the B-Slot anymore but can run something else :D

kgjy5uF.pngFc4Q43P.png

Thanks to the Halloween banner, Summer Freddy got himself Swift Sparrow (courtesy of a Niles. I pulled two of him, somehow), and Morgan got more merges! I'd still like to have Myrrh at some point though.

Also got pitybroken by a Leo, so I can give QR3 to Silas as well!

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

kgjy5uF.pngFc4Q43P.png

Thanks to the Halloween banner, Summer Freddy got himself Swift Sparrow (courtesy of a Niles. I pulled two of him, somehow), and Morgan got more merges! I'd still like to have Myrrh at some point though.

Also got pitybroken by a Leo, so I can give QR3 to Silas as well!

ooh way to go!! :) 

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

ooh way to go!! :) 

Yup, thanks. ^^

ROJQ91I.png

Now all Silas here needs is actual good IVs and merges of his own. :P Reprisal Lance mostly negates his -Atk, but it'd be nice if he could be +Def, -Res/-Spd. He better have gotten demoted!

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yup, thanks. ^^

ROJQ91I.png

Now all Silas here needs is actual good IVs and merges of his own. :P Reprisal Lance mostly negates his -Atk, but it'd be nice if he could be +Def, -Res/-Spd. He better have gotten demoted!

i didn't really notice. Flora didn't (neither did Nina). 
don't they usually demote one?

I - am just gonna have to figure out how to be better at the game.  I got gatcha'ed big time today.  and i really can not let that happen again. 

38 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nina and Flora didn't get the memo that their banner ended, because both of them pity broke me today.

Fire Emblem Heroes_2018-10-10-06-16-29.png

Fire Emblem Heroes_2018-10-10-14-01-21.png

At least Flora is cute/pretty though, right? I wouldn't mind being pitybroken by her myself!

I got your son a second time instead. :P But at least he was put to good use by giving Silas QR3. IVs were bad anyway.

@Karimlan @JSND Alter Dragon Boner Yeah, that was me that said that. It's not ATK/SPD Solo like I expected, but Sword Basillikos is pretty perfect for him as well. He didn't exactly become the best sword unit in the game. But he's pretty top of the line as a player phase unit. He's a few steps behind Karla and Celica on PP. But I'd say he's probably in the top 5-10 for sure. In fact, give a neutral *5 Lon'Qu Swift Sparrow 2 and Luna and he outperforms base Ayra on all phases. Overall he's got more losses but also more wins so take that as you will.

Sure it's just a simulator, but as far as performance goes he's pretty much a top of the line sword unit now. Dare I say he's superior to Soleil, at the very least with a "Slaying" set.

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The new calendar is out. We have a single New Heroes banner this month that starts on the 23rd, along with a GHB on the 25th and the Legendary Hero on the 31st. There's also a New Heroes banner for November 9th.

Yeah, and all the miscellaneous banners are rather cut-and-dry:

Tempest Banner: you'll know exactly who'll be here if you've seen the latest datamine
New Power: Lon'qu, Tana, Innes
Eph & Myrrh BHB: Ephraim, Myrrh, likely one of the Eirikas if I had to guess
Heroes with Smoke Skills: Sigurd, Pale Flower Nino, Kaze Brave Lyn; Kaze was yet to be on a banner but like hell IS is going to pick him over Brave Lyn
Heroes with Drive Atk: Leif + some combination of Delthea, Micaiah and Quan

Great, new banners for Innes and Leif (and maybe Quan) to try and distract me from witch Mia. This'll get interesting for me.

Banners are mostly safe which is good. I have everyone on the New Power Banner, I have both Ephraim and Myrrh, the Smoke banner is eh as I already have SS Fodder, don't really need Sigurd so there's only Nino who I really care about. Then there's the TT banner where I'd love Dorcas or a better Mia but Dorcas shares a color and it's not really worth it as far as Mia goes. The Halloween re-run that isn't on the calendar is also a safe avoid. I want Sakura but she shares a color and while I don't have a red flier I hate Nowi. Then the Drive ATK 2 banner... meh. Units I don't care much about and they share colors.

All in all, it should be mostly easy to save orbs. But now it's gonna be a head-scratcher as to what I'm going to do with my orbs. So best thing to do is sit on them for now.

Looks like I am going to have to save my orbs till the 23rd, I have every 5* that is likely to be on the bhb banner, tempest banner and new power banner. Which is a shame cause I sort of just feel like summoning but there are no good banners 

Yeah, I'm quite happy with the new calendar too. Plenty of Orbs, only two banners that I would maybe pull beyond the freebie on (those being the New Heroes, but only if it's Binding Blade or beast units, and Legendary Hero, but only if it has Flying Nino), and a new GHB which will hopefully either be a good unit or have good fodder.

Haven't been able to just stockpile Orbs in a while. It'll be nice to get a decent amount for the next time I want to spend them... even if that's as early as 12 days from now, between the TT, the BHB and the next Tap Battle I'm sure I'll have a decent Orb pile by then.