Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@mampfoid Seeing as you asked about my Rebecca in another thread:

FEH-Unit-Builder-Rebecca.png

In case you're wondering about Desperation 2, that's because I haven't gotten enough Desperation fodder. Like, at all. She is far from the only unit who's still waiting. I really do need to get her a better C skill as well.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

@mampfoid Seeing as you asked about my Rebecca in another thread:

[...]

In case you're wondering about Desperation 2, that's because I haven't gotten enough Desperation fodder. Like, at all. She is far from the only unit who's still waiting. I really do need to get her a better C skill as well.

Thanks for sharing!

It's pretty much a pimped vanilla kit. Hone ATK 3 should be fine, everyone can profit from it. 

42 SPD on initiation should be enough for a big part of the PvE content. How does she work for you? I'm a little spoiled by my Brave-Archers, but I've always asked myself what to do with my +RES/-HP copy of her. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks for sharing!

It's pretty much a pimped vanilla kit. Hone ATK 3 should be fine, everyone can profit from it. 

42 SPD on initiation should be enough for a big part of the PvE content. How does she work for you? I'm a little spoiled by my Brave-Archers, but I've always asked myself what to do with my +RES/-HP copy of her. 

Yeah, it's not exceptional I know. The only reason I did this was because I pulled her at 5* back in January and thought "You know, merging my current Rebecca on would mean raising her wasn't a waste." I'd probably keep DaB because of being better able to edge out faster fliers, while her C skill is a matter of what could she better work with, Hone Atk will do for now.

Her most notable triumph was near-soloing the Infernal Chom and Lissa BHB (5/6), though Nohrzua was on support there. She's also a regular for AA due to getting a blessing and she's in plenty of Lunatic difficulty stuff (1-rounding Julius in particular).

52 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish I had Rebecca. Cute archer girls are cute.

I would trade my 5*+5 copy for six 5* copies of TOD!Jakob, LA!Roy, WOF!Hinoka, ASS!Takumi, or whatever combination of them.

Edited by XRay

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

I would trade my 5*+5 copy for six 5* copies of TOD!Jakob, LA!Roy, WOF!Hinoka, ASS!Takumi, or whatever combination of them.

Go away with your unholy abbreviations and your unholy alts. Shoo.

(❤)

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish I had Rebecca. Cute archer girls are cute.

Never pulled her? Strange, she is available at 3*/4* rarity since the mass-demotion.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Her most notable triumph was near-soloing the Infernal Chom and Lissa BHB (5/6), though Nohrzua was on support there. She's also a regular for AA due to getting a blessing and she's in plenty of Lunatic difficulty stuff (1-rounding Julius in particular).

Nice, it's always good to see people making their favs work. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Never pulled her? Strange, she is available at 3*/4* rarity since the mass-demotion.

Nope, none of my (limited) ventures into grey hell managed to get me her. Healers should have been in a separate pool and should have had their passives unlocked at four-stars.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Nope, none of my (limited) ventures into grey hell managed to get me her. Healers should have been in a separate pool and should have had their passives unlocked at four-stars.

I think I got each available 4* colorless unit at least twice (except Sothe of course) while trying for F!Grima over all of her banners. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

I think I got each available 4* colorless unit at least twice (except Sothe of course) while trying for F!Grima over all of her banners. 

My psyche is forever scarred by all too many Gauises, Wryses, and Virions.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My psyche is forever scarred by all too many Gauises, Wryses, and Virions.

That feeling when you actually want a Wrys so you can bequeath Live to Serve on your Halloween Mia to provide some sustain on TT+.

7 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

That feeling when you actually want a Wrys so you can bequeath Live to Serve on your Halloween Mia to provide some sustain on TT+.

You could also use your 4* Ethlyn if you’re desperate enough.

I was "lucky" enough to get a 5* Priscilla during her banner, but I don't think I ever pulled any other copies of her.

12 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

That's a good idea, she even has an open B slot.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

I was "lucky" enough to get a 5* Priscilla during her banner, but I don't think I ever pulled any other copies of her.

I was crazy enough to pull for Priscilla on her debut banner. Of course I didn’t get her on that crazy four-grey banner.
Then I was crazy enough to pull for her on the healing sisters banner. Of course I didn’t get her on that crazy four-grey banner.

I finally got her on her other gauntlet banner… in time for round two where she was already out of the competition. Sadness.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I was crazy enough to pull for Priscilla on her debut banner. Of course I didn’t get her on that crazy four-grey banner.
Then I was crazy enough to pull for her on the healing sisters banner. Of course I didn’t get her on that crazy four-grey banner.

But did you try pulling Future Witness Lucina on the even stupider four-red banner?

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

But did you try pulling Future Witness Lucina on the even stupider four-red banner?

How is four-Falchion banner stupider than four-grey banner? And no, I was pulling for something else at that moment, don’t remember what exactly, though.

EDIT: I just looked it up. I wasn’t pulling for anything at that moment, I was saving for the Thracia banner.

Edited by Vaximillian

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You could also use your 4* Ethlyn if you’re desperate enough.

Oh snap, I forgot. XD In this case, I save 20k feathers. Thanks!

31 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

The 4 and 3 star pool is kinda big. I also don't think i have her. 

that's weird! (though i mean there's a lot of Grey units i didn't have. I didn't have Sothe/Priscilla for the longest time) but I generally get Rebecca pretty often. i have about several :)

24 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

lmao. that was my thought when i was hunting for Mia (never did get her). give me Wrys so i can give ALL my healers live to serve! I thought it was an automatic for them. (NOPE!).

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

i totally agree. i don't get why archers/healers are lumped together, and some of their skills are at 5*. i've seen some deadly healer builds, to be sure, but... seriously though.

13 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Oh snap, I forgot. XD In this case, I save 20k feathers. Thanks!

Ethlyns are friends, not fodder ;_;

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Something clearly went wrong here. Is SF acting up again?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Something clearly went wrong here. Is SF acting up again?

Yeah, that wasn’t intentional. I lost connection to SF’s servers as I was trying to post that or something.

Anyways as I was trying to say, the Falchion banner was worse because red is so much more saturated with 5* exclusives so if one wasn’t pulling Marth or Chrom pitybreakers from that banner, there was plenty more to get in the way of Lucina.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Anyways as I was trying to say, the Falchion banner was worse because red is so much more saturated with 5* exclusives so if one wasn’t pulling Marth or Chrom pitybreakers from that banner, there was plenty more to get in the way of Lucina.

At least there is no Mist in red. there is Luke in red, though…
Speaking of the Falchions, I somehow managed to collect all of them (except Lucina!) off-focus. Why not Lucina, damn it?!