• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

22 minutes ago, Thane said:

What are everyone's predictions for the trailer tomorrow? I'm guessing a Far-fetched Heroes again while we await Book III. That'd be Kliff, Owain, Aversa, and Charlotte.

Charlotte could be an axe wielding Aurgelmir, the S rank Axe of Conquest, Aversa may be a Red Flier wielding Goetia, Kliff is an odd one because he could be anything, thanks Villagers, and Owain is most likely to be a TT reward wielding a Sword version of Missiletainn, ala Joshua.

Either way, I concur.

9 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Kliff is an odd one because he could be anything

So naturally, IS will have him be an infantry sword just like his pals and call it a day. That’s what the cynical side of me believes will happen anyways.

The Blessed Gardens from this week wasn't difficult. Maybe because the maps were easier this time.

1. Faye destroyed Kagero, Catria and Sharena in the first map, thanks to her high Def/Res with Guard Bow+ that I gave her, and Roy finished Alfonse. The others two units were PA!Azura, for buffs (not that I needed), and Lucius for healing Faye to restore her to the QR effect.
  2. I used Fjorm, Saias, Male Kana and Alfonse. It was not a difficult map either. I used Alfonse to defeat the green units, and I left the other two with Saias and Kana. Fjorm only gave her Drive Atk support in this battle.
  3. I used Arvis, Nephenne, Linus and LA!Roy. I also gave a Guard Bow+ to LA!Roy, so was able to defeat Sanaki and the Lance Flyier easily, Nephenee against the Sword Cavalier and Linus finished Ninian. Arvis was there for the Ploys.

Easy 5 Orbs. Now I am with 89 orbs. I am getting ready for the next banner or Legendary Banner.

My hopes are for Thracia, but it'll most likely be something catered towards the general audience due to Forging Bonds featuring the upcoming heroes so maybe something like Farfetched or Awakening. Not what I want, but something that IS most likely could make some easy green with

I didn't spend too much blessing, so blessed gardens is a bit trickier now. The rewards not so balanced.

Btw, I have this weird feling that we just had Grand Conquest yesterday. Too bad I don't have too much time for it in the next days.

Made it through the 3-map water blessing grounds but it wasn't easy, I still lack good water teams. Not sure if I'm even able to do three maps with the other elements, didn't think I've have to make a third team too so this is gonna take moving around. Bit weird we aren't getting better rewards for these though.

12 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

So only monday now?

Weekends Japanese time, so it's never Friday/Saturday nights in Americas/Europe. Sunday night is midday in Japan, so it's fair game.

How I dealt with the blessed gardens (Not gonna lie I love these maps so much for making me think)

Map 1 - I used Distant Def Innes to barely tank and one shot Kagero, then Grima pretty much dealt with the rest, though I just used Fallen Celica to finish off Sharena.

Map 2 - Kana and Fjorm could tank and kill most units, and I used Regular Chrom to tank and kill Marth

Map 3 - Cecilia tanked mostly, and took out the lance flier and Ninian, while Regular F Corrin tanked the rest and killed them.

11 minutes ago, Mau said:

Made it through the 3-map water blessing grounds but it wasn't easy, I still lack good water teams. Not sure if I'm even able to do three maps with the other elements, didn't think I've have to make a third team too so this is gonna take moving around. Bit weird we aren't getting better rewards for these though.

Uggh. I didn't realize this was a 3 map. I don't have that many water blessed heroes! Actually I think I am only one off. I have Fjorm's dedicated team and Ryoma's dedicated team. And then there Leavtein, Spring Catria, and Halloween Sakura who all have water blessings. That is a less than ideal team up. Leavtein clearly wants tactics support, and Catria can run blade and would like boosts too. I suppose I could slot in LA!Lilina. DEF and RES are seals and Leav can boost speed. But my LA! Lilina is rather poor what with being -SPD/+RES and never really sees use. I mean she is basically an unmergable Cecilia at that point. I just can't see her doing anything for the team even if I gave her a Gronnblade+(and even for this I would have to do a fair bit of SP Grinding). I really wish I had a Green Olwen. Hmm...  Titania is an option. With Defense Tactic Seal and her Poleaxe and eating a Legault she would be quite the buffer. But I would have to spend the dew on a rather underwhelming weapon. It should have had something on top of the gem effect. Maybe dragon effectiveness or something. Then agian I have never liked TA or Gem weapons so I might be seriously understating its worth.

If it's farfetched heroes, I reckon it'll be Owain, Aversa, Kliff and whoever the other highest placing female was.

If it's just another banner, I'm hoping for an Archanean banner with Julian, Lena, Kris and Kris.

2 hours ago, Lau said:

If it's farfetched heroes, I reckon it'll be Owain, Aversa, Kliff and whoever the other highest placing female was.

If it's just another banner, I'm hoping for an Archanean banner with Julian, Lena, Kris and Kris.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I want Elice.

Julian, Lena, Elice, and Nyna to complete the set of FE3/12 endgame pairs?

19 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Yes! Yes! Yesssssss! Absolutely yes. I need all of them… even if it is going to be four greys on the same banner.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Yes! Yes! Yesssssss! Absolutely yes. I need all of them… even if it is going to be four greys on the same banner.

Julian could get one of these new fangled colored daggers, and Nyna could end up being a mage.

This week's blessed gardens was a breeze. Although they've helped me realize something, my strongest units tend to have Water or Earth blessings. Wind is pretty balanced but Fire is too reliant on Reinhardt/Cecilia because the other units I have there aren't optimized at all. I need to work on my Fire units. 

For the new banner, I hope to finally see some love for FE6. I'd like to see Lugh, Thea and Sue and maybe have Gonzalez as a GHB unit. If they bring anyone else that'll be fine too, after all I want to get a better nature for Myrrh.

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

You have exquisite taste!

Honestly, just give me any Archanean character and I'll be quite happy.

I was thinking that it would be great to see a banner where all Fire Emblem characters that appear on Smash (except trophies - regular trophies; assist trophy Lyn will count) once the game releases. However, there would be in separate banners.
Here is an example on how it's probably going to be:

Smash Banner 1: Male Robin, Female Robin, Male Corrin, Female Corrin

Smash Banner 2: Ike, Marth ,Roy

Smash Banner 3: Lucina, Chrom , Lyn 

I wouldn't expect any special costumes for the Smash banners since the Holidays banners would be occurring as well.  I will be just some regular banners with each of the characters original designs. The Smash banners should probably last only the first week when the Smash Ultimate game releases (December 7 - December 14).

Edited by Smog

7 minutes ago, Smog said:

I was thinking that it would be great to see a banner where all Fire Emblem characters that appear on Smash (except trophies - regular trophies; assist trophy Lyn will count) once the game releases. However, there would be in separate banners.
Here is an example on how it's probably going to be:

Smash Banner 1: Male Robin, Female Robin, Male Corrin, Female Corrin

Smash Banner 2: Ike, Marth ,Roy

Smash Banner 3: Lucina, Chrom , Lyn 

I wouldn't expect any special costumes for the Smash banners since the Holidays banners would be occurring as well.  I will be just some regular banners with each of the characters original designs. The Smash banners should probably last only the first week when the Smash Ultimate game releases (December 7 - December 14).

At least put it as the Brave versions so we don't have 2 banners with 3 reds. :lol:

@Smog I could see a Smash-themed Voting Gauntlet happening that looks something like this:

Marth v. Lucina
Roy v. Chrom

Ike v. Lyn to compensate for Camilla ruining this from happening last year
M!Robin v. M!Corrin

Too bad that the banners that'd come with this would be all red except for Robin though maybe that wouldn't be the case if Sakurai and his crew were a bit more creative in their character choices for Smash.