• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

We have the banner! Video in the spoiler:

Spoiler

Summary (also in spoiler):

Spoiler

FARFETCHED HEROES 2: FARTHERFETCHED

Loki, Kliff and Owain on the banner, with Aversa as Grand Hero Battle!

Loki's got Colorless Infantry Duel, Earthwater Balm+ and Odd ATK Wave 3, Kliff brings a better version of Fortress DEF and Fortress RES in one skill and his Sagittae looks like some kind of weird boost-everything-if-your-foe-could-activate-Heavy-Blade-1-on-you kind of deal, and Owain has a Special that looks like it'd be pretty neat if you threw him a Wo Dao and kept his other skills (+45 damage on activation), though Missiletainn itself looks pretty alright too with its 2-charge-on-enemy-attacks thing. And Aversa's our Grand Hero Battle (presumably the one starting this week), marking the first free mage flier. Can't wait for the datamine on this one!

Edited by ILikeKirbys

I like how the new Fortress skill completely invalidates the other ones. I sure hope we get some skill forging thing with book 3. It'll be a real shame if stuff like this and DB4 are truly just plain 5* locked premium powercreep skills.(and it's perfectly likely that may just be the case)

Owain's special looks absolutely nuts paired with his weapon and Wrath. I wonder if he'll be the new best infantry sword with that nuts combo.

14 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I like how the new Fortress skill completely invalidates the other ones. I sure hope we get some skill forging thing with book 3. It'll be a real shame if stuff like this and DB4 are truly just plain 5* locked premium powercreep skills.(and it's perfectly likely that may just be the case)

Owain's special looks absolutely nuts paired with his weapon and Wrath. I wonder if he'll be the new best infantry sword with that nuts combo.

I don't think he'd be the best Infantry Sword - technically his primary gimmick have been used on Karel, and Ayra, but yeah he seems fairly nuts and probably the best EP Sword in general

One thing im pretty sure i would forget a lot is realizing his special can be dropped if i can't give him the Bond Requirement. Its a 3 CD Moonbow that become 3 CD Ignis when Bond is activated, but even if i replace it with standard Bonfire/Luna he's still able to activate it instantly when initiated on while having DC on A slot

Obviously if you can, he'd just spam 2 CD Ignis for some reason

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

8 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

9 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Still seems like it'll be strong. I've already seen people think about Wo Dao on him too just to crank it up as high as they can go.

At least the adjacent requirement means he won't be nearly as threatening on defense teams either way.

i hope to god fortress res/def doesnt lock out healers. My Azama has been waiting for this skill since ages(and its better then i expected).

but considering they locked them out on the def/res stance(and all following stances) healers prolly cant inherit it

Edited by Hilda

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Still seems like it'll be strong. I've already seen people think about Wo Dao on him too just to crank it up as high as they can go.

At least the adjacent requirement means he won't be nearly as threatening on defense teams either way.

Yeah. Just making sure everything is known about the skill. Otherwise someone might make a doodoo against a enemy on a defense tile

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

i hope to god fortress res/def doesnt lock out healers. My Azama has been waiting for this skill since ages(and its better then i expected).

Normal Fortress skills are available to healers. I can’t see why these wouldn’t be.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Normal Fortress skills are available to healers. I can’t see why these wouldn’t be.

def stance and res stance are useable on healers to but def/res stance and all other stances cant be used by healers...

This skill would boost my Azama def and res to 45/45 against all attacks. with a witchy wand... turning him into the sheena of healers

he deals no dmg but the utility he brings with witchy wand/martyr/chill atk is insane

Edited by Hilda

30 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I hope that this is just like the killer and slayer situation and we will actually get some skill upgrade shop. Otherwise the pile of five-star-only skills is going to only grow ever higher, and everyone except whales are still going to use Fury on everything because it’s so easily available (compared to everything else).

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

def stance and res stance are useable on healers to but def/res stance and all other stances cant be used by healers...

Well, that’s stupid. I don’t have a rebuttal to this.

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

This skill would boost my Azama def and res to 45/45 against all attacks. with a witchy wand... turning him into the sheena of healers

he deals no dmg but the utility he brings with witchy wand/martyr/chill atk is insane

Now that's incredibly stupid of IS

53 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Honestly its not surprising it does pure damage. Its not a particularly strong special compared to its peer.

10 damage for 3 CD special is actually terrible(moonbow is basically 10 damage 2 CD), whereas 25 damage for 3 CD special is literal Black Luna(Its 31 defense ignis). Its Owain having really good special hacking weapon on top that push it to next level

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Is it just me or does GC this time around have some terrible map design? 

I've struggled with this one a lot compared to the others. I'm still yet to find a map I'm happy to stick with ><