Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Gah, really?  I didn't remember that.  I was hoping we'd get a channel later this week about the update next week.  Well, there goes that hope.

If I recall, it was done around the same time they announced the CYL1 runners up. In any case, my suggestion is not conclusive with how IS isn't necessarily consistent with what they do, but it's a notable point to make. It's just a "wait and see" situation to me.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

58 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, I'm actually very happy......only because the legendary was anybody but Hrid.

Literally me, the only good thing about when they finally add Hrid will be it confirming an easy Orb save~

5 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Literally me, the only good thing about when they finally add Hrid will be it confirming an easy Orb save~

or at least a colour save. it wouldn't matter what colour he was, or who'd be he with. 
(I mean i just re-found out who he was, but i don't think i'd want him)

9 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

......Let’s just say that my reasons though I’ve already made them verbally clear on the previous page for being happy have nothing to do with a desire of pulling ice prince and leave it at that.

I think I'm gonna skip this banner. My wallet is dry and as gorgeous as Eirika's art is...I can't bring myself to pull for her. Her skill set seems rather lackluster. I was expecting her to be some suped up version of her original self so this is a major letdown. I'll just wait until her rerun comes around.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, Elise doing 1x1 to her (with Wrathful equipped) was kinda of my tip-off that something wasn’t quite right there.

And they say stacking Res is unreasonable!
laughing in my Micaiah counterkilling Ninos and Deirdres

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And they say stacking Res is unreasonable!
laughing in my Micaiah counterkilling Ninos and Deirdres

I’m certainly not one of those people since I just spent a good sum of feathers on this.

Spoiler

H6R2yaa.png

No, I don’t currently have the stones to forge his bow.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I’m certainly not one of those people since I just spent a good sum of feathers on this.

Go Glacies for the most delicious overkill!
I don’t run that on my Faye because I don’t have Iceberg fodder, no, sir!

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Go Glacies for the most delicious overkill!
I don’t run that on my Faye because I don’t have Iceberg fodder, no, sir!

I do have spare Felicia books, so I could feasibly do that. Also, because I know this knowledge will probably make you happy, one of the spare Garons did die for that Distant Defense.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I do have spare Felicia books, so I could feasibly do that. Also, because I know this knowledge will probably make you happy, one of the spare Garons did die for that Distant Defense.

nice
I still have all three of him. I don‘t have any need for Panic Ploy (I didn’t even notice he gives that one at four-stars, that’s how little I care about the skill), and I haven’t had anyone I was going to build with Distant Def yet.

I've hit 200K in Feathers. 
It's time to promote some units! YAY! 

Camus (coz. Silver Camus can't hit anything. dumbo)
Cherche
Raven
Silvia 
Soliel. 

Camus (simply because of the distant counter lance)
Raven/Cherche because of Axe needs 
Silvia because she deserves to be promoted - got me out of a tonne of Jams
Soliel due to same and i think she'll be scarier as a 5*
then the slow march getting another bunch of feathers. considering i earned 100K this month (and this was with two promotions (Cordelia/Aversa), i think that's pretty spiffy. 

14 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The thing that interests me the most about that Radiant Dawn/Binding Blade banner announcement is the invitation to request characters. Everyone maybe ask for Brom pretty pretty pretty please?

I wonder if it will be considered spam if I give a bunch of requests at the same time? My list needs to go down in size.

Ooh that is wonderful to hear, can't wait for 3.0!  Also take that all the people and vids saying Heroes is dying.  Yeah it is the opposite it continues to grow bigger and bigger and stronger and stronger.  

3 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Generally speaking, the more videos that are out there that a given thing is dying, the more popular that thing is.

i.e. if a lot of people say a game is dying, it's doing the opposite of that.

but dota is dying

The chart being cumulative net sales is misleading though, because it will always go up. However, the gradient is pretty constant so the claim is accurate in that active users and revenue are stable, neither gaining or losing great numbers throughout the months shown.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is surprising how?

No mention of surprises. Just an observation. Anyways, I'm going to enjoy my 15 minutes of content and come back into the game in about 2 weeks :-)