Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

[DATAMINE]

Ah, this type of quests, usually done with some rounds of rival domains. 

12 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

In what generally consists the Movement Type Quests? Cause i have exactly 2 40 lvl fliers.

Why don't you level some of them up? Fliers are great and they are necessary for the monthly quests. 

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Ohhh. 
I'm working on mine (sigh). once again. its stupid hard for me. boo. but i am determined to get them this month

I remember when I had to do those quests with my 4* armors back then. Annoying, but doable. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

My bet is a OC banner with the Nifl siblings + whoever else.

That is my guess as well.  I am figuring if they do it they will have Hrid, Ylgr and regular Veronica with Bruno as the TT reward.  I am assuming that there will be a TT with this banner since we have had one mid month all year. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Ah, this type of quests, usually done with some rounds of rival domains. 

Why don't you level some of them up? Fliers are great and they are necessary for the monthly quests. 

I remember when I had to do those quests with my 4* armors back then. Annoying, but doable. 

A combination of lack of them in 5* and of getting 4* ones that i enjoy. But i will probably promote Caeda because i'm liking her in SD.

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

A combination of lack of them in 5* and of getting 4* ones that i enjoy. But i will probably promote Caeda because i'm liking her in SD.

Caeda is my favourite from warriors. I am trying to find a +atk neutral speed caeda to build up. i swear all that exists are +atk minus spd or +spd minus atk. 

11 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Caeda is great, good choice. 

What I found while searching Reddit in dire need of news:

Also we are working on Version 3.0 of Fire Emblem Heroes. It features a new type of unit. stay tuned! #FE Heroes"

Don't know if the translation is accurate, it's from the comments. Also the tweet seems to be deleted from the official Twitter account. 

12 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Caeda is my favourite from warriors. I am trying to find a +atk neutral speed caeda to build up. i swear all that exists are +atk minus spd or +spd minus atk. 

I haven't played Warriors but i want to a lot. And even tho she little dialogue in SD the ones she gets for recruiting units are so good it's makes me want to meet more and more of her. In fact, while i wouldn't say i'm fan yet of Archanean characters or that the game is great, it does make me pumped up top play New Mystery and the rest of the titles they show up in.

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Caeda is great, good choice. 

What I found while searching Reddit in dire need of news:

Don't know if the translation is accurate, it's from the comments. Also the tweet seems to be deleted from the official Twitter account. 

Give me a L!

Now an A!

Then a G, a U and Z!

What that makes? L-A-G-U-Z!

EDIT: Just noticed i double posted, it didn't show up like that in my screen originally. I don't know how to delete a post so i'm leaving this like this.

Edited by RexBolt

18 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

BHB Calvary Quest donezo!
I have to see if i can do this with a 4 star camilla vs. narcian becuse it's bad enough i have to do this thing with Anna and Sharena lmao

I did it earlier today thanks to my L!Ephraim. Now i only have to do the Infernal one.

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

I did it earlier today thanks to my L!Ephraim. Now i only have to do the Infernal one.

I have the units for Infernal (I don't have masked marth but i have a Lucina at the same spread as her), lissa (grinding her up to 40, and i don't think she's neutral oh well don't care, Fjorm +old faithful aka Olivia (I need more of her. I keep sacrificing her for Hone Atk 3, but i wanna +10 her one day)

eta: Sharena Orb. Done. and I just found a Nowi so Anna orb done. 
God bless the souls who have BHB units weaponless in Arena Assault (i'm not sure why when i did this before - but it must have been too early or everyone had their Kanas).now i just have to do infernal :) (please level up faster Lissa) thanks to Xray/Johann for this really helpful technique. 

if anyone missed it before - for the 3 Heroes (or the "beat x with x" challenge and you've not levelled them up or want to do the actual maps, remove all skills/seals off your flyers and have only their weapons. go into arena assault, and go 1 v 1 and you'll eventually find the unit you need  - right Level, and generally weaponless. 
beat them, get your orb, and woila. 

Edited by daisy jane

I am seriously wondering - even though it's 96 - well 95 in about 20 minutes days, if I have enough time to get Infernal on:
Arvis, Xander, Ursula, Navarre and Michalis, Lloyd and the clone dude. 
and do all their challenges. :( some of the units suggested i either don't have or have them at too low a rarity. :( 

9 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Do you believe we will have a FEH Channel this week, probably November 8th, the day before the next New Heroes Banner and Special Orbs Promo?

Imo I wouldn’t be surprised. Considering we’re not getting anything on a version update, a FEH channel would be the perfect time to discuss it.

On 11/3/2018 at 4:01 PM, Landmaster said:

Great taste in Dancers, you have~ Yep, I had +Res, -Def up until the Eirika Banner, then I pulled 2 +Atk (one -Def, one -Res) so I now all future Silvia can go into her~

Yeah her art is great and she is from my favorite game.  However the way her stats work with the really high res, barrier blade on top, good HP, and high speed makes her laugh of mage attacks and do well at killing dragons.   Her defense is really bad but since her speed is so high she will only be hit once most of the time so can survive there as well.  Her spread gives her great survivability while making her a specialized mage/dragon killer.  

#1 reason I decided to merge her though is she is ally supported with Lewyn who is my dream  +10 and who I want to build the most powerful team possible while being true lorewise.  Now I need a blue, Erinys when?  

@Rezzy Ha, poor Lisa and of course Smithers leading the fandom.  Great episode (so many were, back in the day).  Anyways this reminds me of Zelgius.  It's just Black Knight without his helmet.  "But it's without his helmet!"  

Edited by Lewyn

that moment when you realise you have a good IV Nino (+ atk -hp). you've got a +spd in training... 
almost every single build says "Fury and Desperation" 

and you have exactly one hinata and one shanna. 

but yet still can't commit. yesh.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

that moment when you realise you have a good IV Nino (+ atk -hp). you've got a +spd in training... 
almost every single build says "Fury and Desperation" 

and you have exactly one hinata and one shanna. 

but yet still can't commit. yesh.

LND2 and Darting Blow works for her if you have supply for those

8 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

LND2 and Darting Blow works for her if you have supply for those

I was wondering LND! I have.. two Sothes. 
One is for Soliel so Nino could have the other (I wanted to do a Sothe Merge, but i have a tonne of Legaults (including one at 5*,) and a +2 Jaffar so Sothe is on the burner for a bit.

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I was wondering LND! I have.. two Sothes. 
One is for Soliel so Nino could have the other (I wanted to do a Sothe Merge, but i have a tonne of Legaults (including one at 5*,) and a +2 Jaffar so Sothe is on the burner for a bit.

LND was less prefd because it makes getting to Desperation range harder

Which honestly KINDA isnt a thing for PvE. Its a valid PVP issue though

(For example my Ursula runs Swordbreaker a lot for PvE)

7 hours ago, Lewyn said:

@Rezzy Ha, poor Lisa and of course Smithers leading the fandom.  Great episode (so many were, back in the day).  Anyways this reminds me of Zelgius.  It's just Black Knight without his helmet.  "But it's without his helmet!"  

And with Zelgius, they didn't even bother to give him his Begnion armor, instead of just being dehelmeted BK.