Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

...Horse singer? Unless it's just a staff and she's a valkyrie  strategist healer.

She’s a troubadour. …Which is a singer (well, wandering poet and performer) historically. Argh. Why should you be so confusing, Fire EmblemKaga?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I checked the Inventory and I saw we get thrones for achieving high rank in Aether Raids. Any idea what we use them for?

Comfier perch for Feh to chill in when she hoards the crowns.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Comfier perch for Feh to chill in when she hoards the crowns.

That crossed my mind, but we can get the thrones in 3 different colors. It could be for something else. I assume the higher rank you get you get all 3 of them in the season based on their description.

9 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

That crossed my mind, but we can get the thrones in 3 different colors. It could be for something else. I assume the higher rank you get you get all 3 of them in the season based on their description.

Throne pyramid.

Orbs for the orb god! Crowns to the crown throne!

My goodness Saber just basically solo'd Veronica's map on Squad Assault. He deleted the troubadour and Veronica on turn one and just tanked the rest, even taking 10 dmg with Aegis proc from the Blue Mage and Celica's Support and Spur Def/Res. Dayum

23 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

My goodness Saber just basically solo'd Veronica's map on Squad Assault. He deleted the troubadour and Veronica on turn one and just tanked the rest, even taking 10 dmg with Aegis proc from the Blue Mage and Celica's Support and Spur Def/Res. Dayum

Saber is so fun to use right now. I have him supported with Dorcas so with Infantry Pulse and Quickened Pulse he has Miracle charged turn 1.

Add a healer to heal him back up (using Bride Lyn's Rehabilitate right now) and he'll have his DC up for a long time.

Really love the in-combat Fury without HP recoil. Such a great refine.

I about panicked when I updated. The Gardens vanished and I had been procrastinating and hadn't finished them all! Then I found them again. It would have been nice to know where they were stashing them at.

Most of the refines don't interest me much, but Saber's looks nifty. Sadly my Saber is +DEF/-SPD. Though maybe that is not too terrible. Still I guess that means I have one if I ever want to play with Golden Dagger.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Show me Arete, Mikoto, fucking Anankos wearing this stuff.

In addition to Arete's Cipher art, Anankos's Cipher art also features Vallite clothing. His is quite a bit simpler in design, though, but still has the trademark white and blue color scheme.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/b/b9/Human_Anankos_cipher_art.jpg

1 hour ago, Usana said:

I about panicked when I updated. The Gardens vanished and I had been procrastinating and hadn't finished them all! Then I found them again. It would have been nice to know where they were stashing them at.

It's actually mentioned in the patch notes.

Edited by Ice Dragon

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's actually mentioned in the patch notes.

And I actually found the gardens before I read the Updates. Seeing the Aether on the Battle screen is mentally preparing me already.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Saber is so fun to use right now. I have him supported with Dorcas so with Infantry Pulse and Quickened Pulse he has Miracle charged turn 1.

Add a healer to heal him back up (using Bride Lyn's Rehabilitate right now) and he'll have his DC up for a long time.

Really love the in-combat Fury without HP recoil. Such a great refine.

Yeah, it's totally awesome! I have him supported with Celica because YES, and also gave him Fury 3 and Spd/Def seal because more stats more stats more stats. I wanted to keep Vantage on him to abuse DC but nope, the special proc messes up.

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

well this is odd. my game didn't update. :(

Go to the app store and manually update the game. Heroes typically doesn't force an update until it's absolutely necessary to do so.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Go to the app store and manually update the game. Heroes typically doesn't force an update until it's absolutely necessary to do so.

it doesn't show there needs to be an update there either. 

it just says "Open" 

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

You get to +10 your mains now! Looking forward to seeing that +10 Marisa and Narcian. I don't think there's a GHB I care enough to +10 yet. Maybe BK? Probably not.

The dream is alive again. :')  I'll be posting him to the compendium thread as soon as he's done. 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

it doesn't show there needs to be an update there either. 

it just says "Open" 

You can download the APK and manually install the patch. Just search for FE heroes apk 2.11.0 and the first result is the one I used.

1 minute ago, Rhein said:

You can download the APK and manually install the patch. Just search for FE heroes apk 2.11.0 and the first result is the one I used.

I found it. it never did say updated but when i clicked on the title and there it showed. 

4 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I wonder if a higher up at IS has a Corrin fetish. They sure like a representing a Corrin that shows a lot of skin. Their dragon Cipher's are practically naked, Female Corrin has a swimsuit, in Warriors you have them both in their underwear and now we got male Corrin with a bare chest. 

Pretty certain thats just a coincidence, as it's not like they're the only ones with them in each circumstance. See, Lethe for Cipher, which came much earlier