Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

They used to laugh at my +Res/-Spd Saber. Now they'll see. They'll all see...

Wish I could say I'm promoting all three of the other refinements since I have the feathers. However, though I've been hunting for years, the game has never given me a +Atk/-Res Bartre to work with. But the game DID give me five, count em, five +Atk/-HP Bartres, and that's not good enough, game.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... Squad Assault 16 was pretty easy. None of the maps were a challenge for me. Too bad Squad Ace P is a HP+ Seal, which is not that useful for me, but at least I enjoyed the 2 orbs.

I was a little worried when I saw Ike's map in the end. I hope the other turn-limited maps won't make it soon into squad assault. 

7 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Yeah, it's totally awesome! I have him supported with Celica because YES, and also gave him Fury 3 and Spd/Def seal because more stats more stats more stats. I wanted to keep Vantage on him to abuse DC but nope, the special proc messes up.

I bet (Fallen?) Celica is kind of jealous of the Golden Dagger now

I imagine Saber throwing the Golden Dagger at enemies like a dagger during times when DC is up.

He is a reaaalllly good candidate for a Breath skill as well, and maybe QR for SS. So glad Saber is so good now.

@Glennstavos Huh, you're like me. The best Bartre I have is +Atk/-HP (or +Spd/-Res but I think I booked him). I just gave him a HP+3 seal and called it a day as a cheap AA counter.

That said Spd stacking Bartre sounds really fun..

Edited by mcsilas

6 minutes ago, Rhein said:

It seems that Null Follow-Up is exclusive to infantry units. Don't know if it's going to help them that much, but at least it's good to know that IS hasn't forgotten them. 

Are you sure? Where'd you hear that?

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's good. So far, everything else they've been getting has been shared with armors or only been about making specials charge faster.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

That's good. So far, everything else they've been getting has been shared with armors or only been about making specials charge faster.

Yep. I'm honestly extremely happy about this because it means armors don't get this luxury for once in their life (thus making my Arena runs not as terrible as they could be) and it actually gives infantry an area where they have a real advantage over other movement types.

It also makes me very happy that ranged infantry can learn it because you can bet I'll have one lined up to give to Levn (eventually).

Just want to say I sent an inquiry about when we'd get Aversa and Dorcas available in the grail shop. (asked if it'd be when we get the next update or if they rotate the units in when a newer GHB/TT comes out) I got a "we can't answer right now" response. Oh well, I hope the wait's not too long. Pretty surprised they answered me right away, so that was cool though.

Edited by Alkaid

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Now this is interesting! Even Healers can learn it. Maybe i need to rethink my Azama. Witchy wand, Martyr+, Def/res Fortress, Null Follow up and the swift stance sacred seal for +6 spd on enemy phase. Azama isnt the fastest but he sure can prevent Armorer follow ups!

13 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Now this is interesting! Even Healers can learn it. Maybe i need to rethink my Azama. Witchy wand, Martyr+, Def/res Fortress, Null Follow up and the swift stance sacred seal for +6 spd on enemy phase. Azama isnt the fastest but he sure can prevent Armorer follow ups!

I think the only Stances healers can use are Steady Stance and Warding Stance.

So I have done some counting of the banners since the beginning of this year (including adrift) and come up with the number of each type of banner and the new heroes and alts in each 
Special Banners (10 alts 10 new) (5 banners)

Spoiler

4-Adrift-1
0-Brave Redux-4
0-Generals of Muspell-3
4-Arrival of the Brave-0
2-Fallen Heroes-2

Standard banners (9 alts 39 new) (10 banners)

Spoiler

0 - Nohrian Dusk - 5
0 - Doorway to Destiny - 5
1 - Ylissean Travelers - 4
1 - Scattered Fangs - 4
0 - Genealogy - 4
2 - Wings of Fate - 3
2 - World of Thracia - 4
1 - Branded King - 3
1 - Sacred Memories - 4
1 - World of Dawn - 3

Seasonal Banners(30 alts 1 new) (8 banners)

Spoiler

1 - Tempest Trial:New year - 0
5 - Love abounds - 0 
4 - Hares at the Fair - 0
4 - Bridal Bloom - 0
3 - Summer's Arrival - 1
4 - Sketchy Summer - 0
4 - Festival in Hoshido - 0
5 - The Land's Bounty - 0

Legendary banners (10 alts) (10 banners)

Totals:
59 alts
50 new

Notes:

Spoiler

If it is the second version of a character it was counted as an alt (shigure is, noire/mikoto are not), both genders of Kana/Morgan where counted as different characters, M!Grima was counted as a new character and F!Grima was counted as a Grima alt. 

Standard Banners always focus a single game (Fate is one) and have a demote.
Special Banners have something unusual about them and never include a demote.
Seasonal Banners are labeled as such by IS.

GHB's, TT's and Kaze were counted under their associated banner.

Edited by Mackc2

Ugh, the new tactics drills (GM17) was nightmarish---I really shouldn't have started it on an empty stomach.

Overall, the design was fine, the map made it pretty clear how you were supposed to play it. The problem is that swap and horse mobility is so good that a lot of 'almost right' solutions exist, so it ended up taking me hours to find the solution the map wanted. (The fact that absorb staff had to be used is another problem---it's hard to tell whether the map wants you to attack with staves or just heal with staves unless you number crunch a bunch, but that's not how I like to play tactics drills.)

: /

Basically: I was fine with the map design, but the difficulty level was unexpectedly high because of how many options swap + ranged horse gives you.

Edited by DehNutCase

5 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Totals:
59 alts
50 new

58/51, Veronica is the first playable version. Until we see whether any of them demote, Adrift should be classified as Standard since it's not multi-game or Heroes-exclusive characters.

Interesting list. Compared to the number of characters not in yet, it shows how disturbing the alt virus has become.

22 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's actually mentioned in the patch notes.

Huh. Really. I either overlooked that or assumed that the feh channel would have told me all I needed to know about the new mode and its implementation displacing other modes to other screens.

11 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Just want to say I sent an inquiry about when we'd get Aversa and Dorcas available in the grail shop. (asked if it'd be when we get the next update or if they rotate the units in when a newer GHB/TT comes out) I got a "we can't answer right now" response. Oh well, I hope the wait's not too long. Pretty surprised they answered me right away, so that was cool though.

I do hope soon. Aversa is the one I want to do up the most. Still not sure what B-Slot she wants the most. A desperation build isn't really her style so. The chills would let her super nuke one stat, but I don't see it as too great. Particularly since the Chills are kinda rare. Right now I just have Renewal on her to top her up if she take a bit of damage somewhere.

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Didn't they also do LA!Eliwood?

You’re right, they did.

But Eliwood isn’t a woman I’m a fan of for me to recognise the style. Also, he’s a seasonal, and I don’t use him.