Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

25 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well if the game gave me more Effies... i'd agree. though they think i need to have eleventybilllion Gwens, i've got to make lemonade with what i've got. 

I know the feel. I had enought Jagens to +10 him.

Turned every single one into a Manual.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

29 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I know the feel. I had enought Jagens to +10 him.

Turned every single one into a Manual.

I've got a total of 19 Reinhardt manuals at this point. Unfortunately for him, I still have no interest in actually pursuing a +10 (especially after that last VG).

4 hours ago, RexBolt said:

Nah, i'm using the Workout to level my recently hero grail-ed Marth, my pity-breaker Brave Hector and the horsie Chrom i got on a free summon. 

Magic or Ranged days are faster, and i can do it together with leveling my pity-breaker Innes and some of my other Blue Tomes. The voting gauntlet banners gave me sooo many blue tomes.

Finally put them all at lvl40.

Cav Chrom and Brave Hector's convos are nicer then most i saw, but Marth's? That was pure gold, even if it was way shorter than the other two. LOVE IT!

11 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Now they are just missing a bow dancer and the attack/defense dance skill (maybe magma dance or something like that) , I wonder if they will reelesse both at once.

watch them release a Dance skill that restores 5 HP per dance on Legendary Azura

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

watch them release a Dance skill that restores 5 HP per dance on Legendary Azura

No, no, no, that doesn't sell.
It obviously has the same effect as Future Vision, giving Azura herself another action allowing her to dance twice.

31 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Now they are just missing a bow dancer and the attack/defense dance skill (maybe magma dance or something like that) , I wonder if they will reelesse both at once.

Maybe Elffin could fill the former idea? As for the second, well, anything goes.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

At least Gwen tried to wear something over her lower body.

And Effie doesn’t??

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How did Mikoto get one before she got a non-alt.

Dunno, ask Charlotte. However, I wouldn't even be surprised if non-alt Mikoto shows up before non-alt Charlotte. If IS is anything these days, it's unpredictable.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Dunno, ask Charlotte. However, I wouldn't even be surprised if non-alt Mikoto shows up before non-alt Charlotte. If IS is anything these days, it's unpredictable.

>Shigure got in before she did

It hurts. Charlotte, Benny, Nyx and Mozu never ever.

1 hour ago, The Priest said:

No, no, no, that doesn't sell.
It obviously has the same effect as Future Vision, giving Azura herself another action allowing her to dance twice.

ah i forgot the legendary waifu rule! Broken skills for all of them (ecxept for legendary Lyn)

I was fighting in Tap Battle and Owain gave his introduction. The first note played, and the game crashed. I guess he wins? XD

Edit: Had to redo the whole stage, but still got S rank. Hilarious thing though: Owain used his "Sacred Stones Strike" against my Valter. It humored me.

Edited by Mercakete