Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

38 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I forgot about Lyn... maybe she can be in and Tiki out, since Lyn is 5* and Tiki is 3*-4*, although having Lucina, Ike, Lyn, Roy and Chrom... It will be the 2017 CYL Voting Gauntlet again...

Maybe it won't be a Smash VG after all. Maybe it's a Red Tome VG or Green Tome VG. For fairness sake, you know?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

What about the Forging Bonds event? I am thinking it can be based on the four Legendary Heroes confimed to the November Legendary Banner (Lucina, Ryoma, Gunnthrá and Female Grima), since the event starts at the same day of the Legendary Hero Banner.

Of course the event being based on the most recent New Heroes Banner is a safe guess.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

59 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

What about the Forging Bonds event? I am thinking it can be based on the four Legendary Heroes confimed to the November Legendary Banner (Lucina, Ryoma, Gunnthrá and Female Grima), since the event starts at the same day of the Legendary Hero Banner.

Of course the event being based on the most recent New Heroes Banner is a safe guess.

Wasn't this LB supposed to be our fiist non-Grima Colorless Legendary? Why she's here again?

12 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Wasn't this LB supposed to be our fiist non-Grima Colorless Legendary? Why she's here again?

I believe IS will start to put more than 4 Legendary Heroes in the banner, since there is a wait of 3-4 months for some heroes, like Tiki (last time was in September) or Marth (last time was in August). We know that January's Banner will have Ike and Eirika, two red legendary heroes.

5 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Smash Bros. VG with M!Robin, F!Robin, Marth, Chrom, Roy, M!Corrin, F!Corrin, Ike?

Remove female Robin and add Lucina. This line-up wouldn't work because there is an odd number of characters in the summoning pool, meaning you'd have uneven banners.

2 hours ago, RexBolt said:

because i still don't have one (hopefully this month). 

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe IS will start to put more than 4 Legendary Heroes in the banner, since there is a wait of 3-4 months for some heroes, like Tiki (last time was in September) or Marth (last time was in August). We know that January's Banner will have Ike and Eirika, two red legendary heroes.

i think that's going to be the plan. 
I think it will rotate between the double legendary (and seasonals etc) then maybe at the end of the year/beginning of the year, we see extra legendaries for all 3 slots or something. 

5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

because i still don't have one (hopefully this month).

How is that even possible with the amount of reruns she has gotten o.o

I would give you one of my 4 spares i have left if i could

Edited by Hilda

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

How is that even possible with the amount of reruns she has gotten o.o

I would give you one of my 4 spares i have left if i could

well. i'm still relatively a new player (all things considering) and I didn't really pick on legendary banners (because i didn't know what they were). and then when i saw "cool units" ie: BowCina - i was trying to gun for her, and i didn't think about everything else on the banner. (ie: everyone else). LOL now i want F!Grima haha

@daisy jane I also don't have L!Grima, but that's a combination of little reason to pull colorless, already having a lot of Earth Legends and pure dislike for the character. It's only a few weeks since i finished Awakening and still find the grimleal stuff the worst and most boring part of the game. And since personal liking plays a lot of importance for me in non-F2P units, i would never find my self pulling for her or the male version. 

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

@daisy jane I also don't have L!Grima, but that's a combination of little reason to pull colorless, already having a lot of Earth Legends and pure dislike for the character. It's only a few weeks since i finished Awakening and still find the grimleal stuff the worst and most boring part of the game. And since personal liking plays a lot of importance for me in non-F2P units, i would never find my self pulling for her or the male version. 

that makes sense. - ya gotta do what makes it fun for you. 
I've got (simply due to pity breaks and other things) - a whole army of dragons. having a colourless (Flying) would help and I need M!Grima to complete ArmourDragon Emblem. (Tiki/Myrrh needs a Green friend). 

It took me months before I got an FGrima, and when I did she ended up -atk +spd. At least she's still usable, but I haven't had any luck getting a better IV one. (though to be fair I've mostly been skipping legendary banners besides L.Marth's where I tried to get either Grima or an extra Kagero, but failed on both counts)

40 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Remove female Robin and add Lucina. This line-up wouldn't work because there is an odd number of characters in the summoning pool, meaning you'd have uneven banners.

Oooh right, second blunder of mine. After F!Corrin I forgot that F!Robin isn't a regular unit as well. In that case it would work the way you suggest it. Guess it is a valid possibility after all.

43 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

i swear the more i played AA the more i wondered why genuine cancer like Veronica and Loki ever existed in the first place

Razzle Dazzle was a mistake. Personally, I think  that IS took the easy way trying to buff healers and now they can't fix them. Also, that may be one of the reasons why we still don't have a weapon refine for any healer.

11 minutes ago, Rhein said:

Razzle Dazzle was a mistake. Personally, I think  that IS took the easy way trying to buff healers and now they can't fix them. Also, that may be one of the reasons why we still don't have a weapon refine for any healer.

Just Dazzling. Halving damage shouldn’t have been a thing to begin with and neither should have any sort of disabling counterattacks.

19 minutes ago, Rhein said:

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just Dazzling. Halving damage shouldn’t have been a thing to begin with and neither should have any sort of disabling counterattacks.

My personal opinion is that being able to have both Wrathful Staff and Dazzling Staff on a unit was the problem. I think staffies would be sufficiently balanced with access to just one of the two. It restricts players to pick whether they want the unit to be an offensive damaging unit or a support unit, but not both.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

i swear the more i played AA the more i wondered why genuine cancer like Veronica and Loki ever existed in the first place

51 minutes ago, Rhein said:

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Y'all just need more Firesweep nukes and flying ranged nukes to hit them before they hit you.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Y'all just need more Firesweep nukes and flying ranged nukes to hit them before they hit you.

You are totally right! If we want to put out this fire we just need to pour gasoline on it untill it dies off! /s

Oh yeah, never understood why healers had that handicap since launch. This remind me that colorless hell is still a thing, and that IS doesn't seem to have in mind doing something about it.

On a different note, I never thought that I would consider pulling for a M!Corrin alt, but here I am considering it solely because I'm tired of waiting for another male or not child dragon unit. Where is Bantu, Dheginsea, or even Xane? 

8 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Y'all thought healer and dragon boosts were a thing. Wait until every dagger gets built-in firesweep on PP

At this point, the probability that they implement something like that is effectively zero. They would need to make a new refine effect for Deathly Dagger and a new base effect for Starfish since both would end up fully redundant.