Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

46 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

That actually might not be the case as LB had a huge jump and was in a position very similar to F&I.

Land's Bounty was a seasonal banner, which is expected to do better than most other banners almost by default due to the fact that the characters won't be added to the standard summoning pool afterwards. This one in particular also included four new and novel class combinations (red breath armor trainee, blue bow armor, green dagger armor, staff flier) with two of them being undeniably top-class units.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Myrrh also has more appeal as a +10 than Surtr. The rates may have worked against the banner since it means people who wanted  1 Surtr got him quicker.

Grid is another possible factor, many people would have guessed he’d be the legendary and so waited to see him.

6 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Now to wait 2 hours so I can go back to grinding feathers and to see what the datamine says.

Last I remember, maintenance isn't immediately followed by an update, so there shouldn't be a datamine.

As far as we know they might just prepare their servers but not implement anything for it yet.

Considering how they are hyping up Book III they are probably going to hold it off until a Feh channel or alike before they update to 3.0.

3 minutes ago, The Priest said:

As far as we know they might just prepare their servers but not implement anything for it yet.

Considering how they are hyping up Book III they are probably going to hold it off until a Feh channel or alike before they update to 3.0.

I recall the last time they did maintenance, the update didn't come until a few days afterwards. I mean, the notification says it's "to get ready for the update" and not "to do the update".

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Last I remember, maintenance isn't immediately followed by an update, so there shouldn't be a datamine.

Oh, I thought there would be info they could datamine.  I guess I will just have wait until they do update the game.

15 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Oh, I thought there would be info they could datamine.  I guess I will just have wait until they do update the game.

Yes, you can’t datamine when there are no data to mine that have been pushed onto your phone.

I’d like to have a word with whoever thought three new Abyssal maps at the same time was a good idea...and with myself for deciding “oh I can handle infernal with no problem, I don’t need to keep L!Ike around!” because man he’s usually used in the ftp guides and he’s not easily replaced at all :(:

At least I finally got through Hrid’s infernal? Thank god it’s earth season.

I love how Hrid is basically Xander with resistance or a cavalry Zephiel. Gjoll is a good weapon, but with Barrier Blade being in the 4* pool, you could make Hrid obscenely tanky and he comes with Distant Counter, so you wouldn't need to inherit it like you would for Berkut or +Res Silas, so the slow, bulky dudes of the lance cavalier variety. +Def or +Res would work well and it would be up to if you want more defense or resistance on him. Forgoing Distant Counter for Steady Stance 4 would let him slow special charges and he'd hit 44 defense and 33 resistance when attacked. If he's not -HP, then he'd have 85 total or 65x2 physical bulk and 74 total or 54x2 magical bulk when attacked with an unrefined Barrier Blade and Steady Stance 4. +Res and a resistance refine would bump his resistance up to 33 before buffs and 40 resistance when attacked and increase his health by 5 to 46 HP if he's not -HP. That puts him at 90 total or 67x2 physical bulk and 86 total or 63x2 magical bulk. He'd also probably be able to use ploys fairly well. Whenever Warding Stance 4 comes along, then +Res Hrid with a resistance refined Barrier Blade would have 48 resistance when attacked. Mages hit hard in general, but you could go for a defense refine letting +Res Hrid have 40 defense at all times if he's not -Def and 44 resistance when attacked.

1 hour ago, Rinco said:

I was expecting at least an announcement on when the next update will be coming. I'm pretty confident that it will be only with the next banner, on December 9~10.

Bear in mind that the launch for book 2 came earlier than the banner reveal for Children of Fate. Book 3 could end up arriving on the 5th or something

1 minute ago, Falter said:

Those are Light and Dark blessings it seems?

Didn’t take long. Now I’ll have to reshuffle all the blessings and add thirty thousand light and dark characters to my line-ups before the blessing assaults become nutcrushing again.

Good times.

9 minutes ago, Falter said:

Those are Light and Dark blessings it seems?

Well now I need to build teams around blessings I don't have and hypothetical legendaries I know nothing about. FANTASTIC!

No really I'm actually pretty open to this I can think of some good fits for legendary heroes for either of those.

Edited by Stercus

So now the seasonal demote thing is dead (guess it really was just a mistake like I assumed), but they replace that with a new thing to speculate on. I think the interns taking the screenshots are just fucking with us now.

30 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

So now the seasonal demote thing is dead (guess it really was just a mistake like I assumed), but they replace that with a new thing to speculate on. I think the interns taking the screenshots are just fucking with us now.

It is still weird that a seasonal was at 4*. Even if it was a mistake it smells very fishy. What were the circumstances that lead to him being at that rarity?

37 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm hesitant to call it dead just yet. I'd say wait until the Book 3 Feh Channel - because we know it's gonna get a Feh Channel, let's be real - before giving up hope on that particular breadcrumb. Hell, I'd even go further than the Book 3 update and speculate that it's part of the second anniversary celebration, kind of like the Tempest Trial we got where every major reward was a former Tempest Trial unit.

Light and Dark blessings sound cool in concept, but I'm hesitant. There's already not enough blessings to go around, especially with all the challenges that require three full teams of a single blessing; plus not every team combination works, so you then have to give out MORE blessings that you don't have. I hope they iron this out.

50 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

It is still weird that a seasonal was at 4*. Even if it was a mistake it smells very fishy. What were the circumstances that lead to him being at that rarity?

I'm kinda banking on it being the intern who doesn't actually play the game grabbed the wrong Henry from the test server's 4* pool while setting up the screenshots. Maybe they changed it since people were asking questions through feedback over it and they didn't want to falsely hint at something... but now they let something else slip from the test server instead.

I still hope I'm wrong, though. Demotes available in some way (be it the grail pool or something new) would certainly be one solution to rerunning every old banner alongside of the latest one as they pile up over time.