Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

So now the seasonal demote thing is dead (guess it really was just a mistake like I assumed), but they replace that with a new thing to speculate on. I think the interns taking the screenshots are just fucking with us now.

Fire Emblem Heroes Book 3: The Return of the Intern. Been while since he last goofed up.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

It is still weird that a seasonal was at 4*. Even if it was a mistake it smells very fishy. What were the circumstances that lead to him being at that rarity?

Someone probably went to add a 4-star Henry to the demo account and added the wrong Henry.

I’d like older seasonals to be more accessible, especially considering we’re eventually going to hit spring. It would be really lame to have three spring banners at once, and many of the earlier ones have not aged well. I’d like for the first year seasonals (up to the Christmas or potentially Valentines units) to be added to the summoning pool when pulling for that month’s seasonals, and remove the regular 5*s like legendary banners so it makes collecting easier. 

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Someone probably went to add a 4-star Henry to the demo account and added the wrong Henry.

This account has me scratching my head. Free CYL picks, but no free Fjorm or Ike

Oof. Looks like Heroes might have competition with Langrisser mobile when it comes to SRPG elements. From what I've seen it certainly looks like there's just more stuff in general than Heroes. Right now it's in beta so I don't know when it'll come out

Oh, cool. We get another 2-person banner for the Voting Gauntlet.

Unfortunately, I don't really have the budget to pull from any of the non-main banners this month, but it's nice to know that they're putting out more two-person banners.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Oh, cool. We get another 2-person banner for the Voting Gauntlet.

Unfortunately, I don't really have the budget to pull from any of the non-main banners this month, but it's nice to know that they're putting out more two-person banners.

One-person banners when?

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

is it JP/US only, or is there a freely available beta? 

Doesn't seem too great from the screenshots. 

Beta in NA right now, but you should be able to use QooApp for it once it launches

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Namibia?? 

What does Qoo do? Would it help me to play Dragalia Lost? 

North America. Canada and USA

QooApp let's you download apps that aren't in your region. You can download the app with a apk file you can find by just googling it. I'm not sure about Draglia Lost. Haven't tried it. Some games are stingy with your location like FGO. Others like Girls Frontline are not

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

QooApp let's you download apps that aren't in your region. You can download the app with a apk file you can find by just googling it. I'm not sure about Draglia Lost. Haven't tried it. Some games are stingy with your location like FGO. Others like Girls Frontline are not

Never mind, found it on apk mirror (some weeks before it wasn't to be found there).  

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Do we have any idea when to expect news about book 3 and winter banners? Would be nice to know something before the legendary banner ends. 

The Fire and Ice one ends on Dec 10th so I would imagine the new Winter Banners begin around the 11th~

45 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

The Fire and Ice one ends on Dec 10th so I would imagine the new Winter Banners begin around the 11th~

Yeah, that could be. But book III is a wildcard. 

21 minutes ago, Hilda said:

i am officially not hyped anymore for book 3 because no informations...

Well not hyped. But I was hopeful when we got that teaser. But that was ages ago ... 

31 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Hopefully they drop 3.0 early next week, or else by the end of the week a lot of people are going to be occupied with Smash instead.

Or Destiny Child. Or Langrisser