Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

image0.png

Y E S

I hope their effects are:
If unit is within 2 spaces of 2 or more melee flying allies, grants Atk*300% during combat.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I hope their effects are:
If unit is within 2 spaces of 2 or more melee flying allies, grants Atk*300% during combat.

There was a yet-unused skill effect found in a recent update referring to a triangle:

SAID_トライアングル (lit. "triangle")
If the number of allies within ??? spaces ≥ ???, grants stats+??? during combat, and unit attacks twice. Triangle Attack refine?

(source in this reddit post)

I expect this to be the sisters’ triangle attack refine.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There was a yet-unused skill effect found in a recent update referring to a triangle:

SAID_トライアングル (lit. "triangle")
If the number of allies within ??? spaces ≥ ???, grants stats+??? during combat, and unit attacks twice. Triangle Attack refine?

(source in this reddit post)

I expect this to be the sisters’ triangle attack refine.

Ooh! Nice! I hope it adds a ridiculous amount of Atk. It is only fair that fliers get broken skills too.

Oh nice, prfs for the Whitewings. Was hoping for Cordelia though. 

Curious what Robin will get. 

4 hours ago, Venmi said:

My biggest issue with powercreep is that my favorite units fall short when compared to new units.  Ike was one of the first legendaries, so he pales in comparison to Marth and Hrid, who get busted stats and shiny new toys.  

Hmm, special spiral makes L!Ike a pretty crazy unit: 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Oh nice, prfs for the Whitewings. Was hoping for Cordelia though. 

Curious what Robin will get. 

Hmm, special spiral makes L!Ike a pretty crazy unit: 

I kinda thought an interesting refine would be one of them being Hone Fliers. Its lame and make them "unnecesarily worse" but its still a fairly limited skill that enables so much and we now have Aversa to take it to its conclusion too

9 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I kinda thought an interesting refine would be one of them being Hone Fliers. Its lame and make them "unnecesarily worse" but its still a fairly limited skill that enables so much and we now have Aversa to take it to its conclusion too

True, Hone Fliers is very limited, but all units that have it would still better than for example Palla. 

26 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

True, Hone Fliers is very limited, but all units that have it would still better than for example Palla. 

Hmm Palla would be a really good flier support unit with both Hone Fliers AND Goad Fliers at once. +10 Atk/Spd sounds lovely.

But yeah hope it's something she can she herself, maybe I'll promote best big sister to make up for giving up a 5star one for Olivia.

Also hope the effect isn't the same for all three and there is a difference between the three sisters. Especially Est and Catria since they are the same colour.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Hmm Palla would be a really good flier support unit with both Hone Fliers AND Goad Fliers at once. +10 Atk/Spd sounds lovely.

But yeah hope it's something she can she herself, maybe I'll promote best big sister to make up for giving up a 5star one for Olivia.

Also hope the effect isn't the same for all three and there is a difference between the three sisters. Especially Est and Catria since they are the same colour.

And you just reminds me why Hone flier Sword wont be a thing

One man C slot used only 6/6/6/6. 

Still no dancer.

I'd like that too. 

Watch them being all Gem-Weapons with different Tactic effects. 

Edited by mampfoid

24 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

And you just reminds me why Hone flier Sword wont be a thing

One man C slot used only 6/6/6/6. 

Reminds me of how Titania can full buff a horse with Res Tactic refine, Def Tactic SS and Hone Cav. Although that limits her to mixed teams but that's still fun to see.

7 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Wasn't Three Heroes Quests suposed to be today? 12/05?

Daylight saving switch happened. Add one to the dates listed on the calendar.
The quests start on the 6th.

White Wings?! YAY! 
pls game now can you give me an Est? and a good iv palla?
Thank you!

lol i was just talking about how i was gonna sacrifice a Robin and now she gets a prf! lol (so does Male Robin! ;) i wonder if he gets to live vs. being foddered off now)