Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

No problem. Anyways, what are your thoughts on the book 3 update?

Aether Raids is now destroyed. Beast units are cool. Tickets aren't that good, honestly; they're like 5 orbs but they expire. The metal theme is strange but maybe Book III will be better.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Tickets aren't that good, honestly; they're like 5 orbs but they expire.

As far as I can tell, they aren't replacing any other rewards (yet), so they're basically just more free orbs.

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

As far as I can tell, they aren't replacing any other rewards (yet), so they're basically just more free orbs.

This kind of optimism is why we will never get nice things :NobUFO:

It's a bit weird to think that Tibarn and Nailah are introduced first as beast units and so will perhaps be ultimately powercrept by Ulki, Janaff and Volug.

Edited by Vince777

Eir is the best ally to have with "Fury units". I was wondering if Sparkling Boost heals more than 1 ally at the same time, and it does! I tested with two allies with Fury 3, and both recovered 10 HP at start of the turn. This is a great supportive skill!

6 hours ago, Kaden said:
Spoiler

Another issue I have with the start of Book 3 is that they straight-up tell you why Eir wanted to join us and with the opening movie, you can already tell why she's crying. She's supposed to be the mole that ends up caring about her captors. That's great, but don't tell us that in the first freaking chapter and the one where she joins us. Also, don't do it with a character where we know how she's going to feel about it later on. Leave it until the end or something. It would still be expected, but at least it would have more meaning when it's revealed to us and we can see her being conflicted because she genuinely doesn't want to hurt the people she came to love. Nope, Eir's a mole because her mother said so and she badly and awkwardly tries to join us in a way that everyone can tell she's suspicious and we already know why. It's not suspicion in the sense of why does the princess of the invading army want to join us, but one that we already know the suspicion because the freaking told us why she's suspicious.

Spoiler

Gods this bothered me so much too. The first chapter combined with the trailer practically spells out the whole plot :/ I do hope it isn't actually going this way and they have another plot twist going or something, but if not then this is extremely lame. I would've preferred it if Eir just randomly came out of nowhere, saying she wants to help fighting for whatever good reason, and we don't even know that she is from Hel. That way it would be a lot more interesting cause there's at least some mystery going on. Now we already know exactly who she is and that she's here simply to become a traitor (and very probably won't in the end cause Shareena and Alfonse are just too nice blah).

On a more positive note, Henriette is adorable and I want to summon her.

Edited by Mau

30 minutes ago, Mau said:

On a more positive note, Henriette is adorable and I want to summon her.

I expect both her and Gustav to get plot’d and thus become summonable. And I agree that she is absolutely adorable. Like mother, like daughter!

9JlkGZlXlhwucI1WUmX1Hk7NAH0fK_smZ67ECvQM

What a massive letdown =/

I was in love with aether raids even with the problems, the cancer...now dunno, i feel apathetic about the game and dont rly have a reason to login...

Edited by Eilanzer

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have an odd problem: I have 200 Orbs, but there is no banner to spend them on.

I'm saving up for the Christmas banner, personally. Last year's Halloween and Christmas banners had some fancy new kinds of armors, and this year's Halloween banner continued that. Makes me think we might get an armored healer or dancer next week.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm saving up for the Christmas banner, personally. Last year's Halloween and Christmas banners had some fancy new kinds of armors, and this year's Halloween banner continued that. Makes me think we might get an armored healer or dancer next week.

Armoured dancers, is a dancer with decreased reach and increase combat potential supposed to sounds useful?

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have an odd problem: I have 200 Orbs, but there is no banner to spend them on.

Join me in Hoarders' Anonymous!  I have over 500 orbs myself, eyeing the December legendary banner for additional copies of Fjorm (now +2) and L!Hector (now +0).  I'd wait a few days - another banner to replace the "Ward" heroes banner is coming, and I'll bet you Winter Heroes is coming in a week after Hero Fest ends.  There should be a new calendar posted in the next few days.

I will hold on summoning until I collect all 7 Free Summon Tickets.

There's 52 orbs today (and yesterday depending on time zone) alone - 29 from Chapters 1 and 2, 8 from Chain Challenge, 2 from log-in bonus, 2 from 17th Squad Assault, 10 from Chapter 1 and 2 quests, and 1 from Arena streak if you spend a Dueling Crest.  Now we're all spoiled!

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Armoured dancers, is a dancer with decreased reach and increase combat potential supposed to sounds useful?

Being able to give armor bonuses is nice for armor teams, and Armor March and Wings of Mercy help with the movement issue.

I have fifty. And given that I've already gotten Lewyn/Ophelia/Owain, I don't feel like getting copies of them. Unless one of the colorless orbs on the Ward banner end up to be Brave Veronica, which I don't have yet...

11 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

Join me in Hoarders' Anonymous!  I have over 500 orbs myself, eyeing the December legendary banner for additional copies of Fjorm (now +2) and L!Hector (now +0).  I'd wait a few days - another banner to replace the "Ward" heroes banner is coming, and I'll bet you Winter Heroes is coming in a week after Hero Fest ends.  There should be a new calendar posted in the next few days.

I have 1019 orbs, does that make me the president of Hoarders' Anonymous? I'm not saving for anyone particular, but I'll spend them on Idunn if she's on March's Binding Blade banner. Maybe I'll go for Legendary Marth too in the meantime.

Spoiler

Something tells me the Askr parents will die and be used by Hel to fight us... and then a year from now they'll be summonable like nothing happened.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Being able to give armor bonuses is nice for armor teams, and Armor March and Wings of Mercy help with the movement issue.

But armours really don't need a dancer on their team, with the exception of Jacob their job is stand in the enemies range and kill them, then walk up to one of the other enemies that have made their way over and stab them too 

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I have 1019 orbs, does that make me the president of Hoarders' Anonymous? I'm not saving for anyone particular, but I'll spend them on Idunn if she's on March's Binding Blade banner. Maybe I'll go for Legendary Marth too in the meantime.

Unless someone else has more orbs, I think you are!  I reached over 1000 at one point a few months ago, but then spent a lot of them on Hector & Matthew's BHB banner for DC fodder, some on Summer Tiki's banner, about 500 on the fighter skills banner for Bold Fighter and Vengeful Fighter fodder, and about 300 on CYL2 to get at least one copy of everybody.

Keep saving for your goal!  If Idunn becomes summonable, I think you'll absolutely get her to +10!  Fingers crossed!