• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

hmm. I don't have much Kazes (Atk Smoke would be awesome though. i love that Smoke skill). 

that's what i was thinking. if I am dumb and i leave him stranded  this way he can take a hit from maybe a blue or the red if he's super buff.
(his issue is he takes so much SP. so i want to make sure i get his kit ready then i figure i'm probably going to use him a lot so he can get more sp on SP weekends playing with Exalted Chrom. which is looking like the best. pity. breaker. ever). 

I'm also trying to decide who get's Ike's Aether. too many candidates. so it makes sense for right now to do Blue Flame for Owain, yes?

To be honest his base kit is fine. The cheapest SP option and he just works.

The only thing that I gave him really is an assist skill in Reposition. Even his Spur skill works well since he wants to be adjacent to someone for maximum Blue Flame power and Bond effect.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

To be honest his base kit is fine. The cheapest SP option and he just works.

The only thing that I gave him really is an assist skill in Reposition. Even his Spur skill works well since he wants to be adjacent to someone for maximum Blue Flame power and Bond effect.

that works for me. (and i just realised i had a lot of reposition. (finally. because i had like. NONE). he's totally getting one. 
so basically he's out of the summoning pool ready to go :) yay! thanks mcsilas. that really helped a lot. :)

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

that works for me. (and i just realised i had a lot of reposition. (finally. because i had like. NONE). he's totally getting one. 
so basically he's out of the summoning pool ready to go :) yay! thanks mcsilas. that really helped a lot. :)

Yup, it saves you a lot of resources!

If you really want to optimise, I hear DC is an option for his A slot but hey, that's a premium skill not everyone has.

@Vaximillian I saw someone do CA Palla, which is a really interesting getaround to the gem refine. I wonder if anyone has a CA Titania as well...

Actually, I wonder how CA Palla fares compared to the other red sword flier?

19 minutes ago, XRay said:

Why did I not think of that before? Now we just need Desperation on the Sacred Seal slot and Palla would be all set.

I dont know but CA only activates if the oponnent runs Triangle Adept in some form, which is nowadays rather ecxeption then the norm. In that case it would be a wasted B-Slot unless you have ways to activate Trilemma constantly (with Witch Mia)

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Yup, it saves you a lot of resources!

If you really want to optimise, I hear DC is an option for his A slot but hey, that's a premium skill not everyone has.

@Vaximillian I saw someone do CA Palla, which is a really interesting getaround to the gem refine. I wonder if anyone has a CA Titania as well...

Actually, I wonder how CA Palla fares compared to the other red sword flier?

yah. i need more Hrids (or hectors)
and there's a line. LOL. 

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

I dont know but CA only activates if the oponnent runs Triangle Adept in some form, which is nowadays rather ecxeption then the norm. In that case it would be a wasted B-Slot unless you have ways to activate Trilemma constantly (with Witch Mia)

Cancel Affinity is always active. It always cancels your own Triangle Adept, and it either completely cancels out the foe's Triangle Adept (tier 1), only canceling the foe's Triangle Adept if they are a stronger color (tier 2), or reversing the foe's Triangle Adept if they are a stronger color (tier 3).

7 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

It's a side effect of the Hero Fest rates, since the focus and off-focus aren't the same.

Oh, is it? I didn't remember seeing them get this way before, but it's also been a long time since I touched a hero fest banner.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

She hasn’t reappeared yet at all.

oh good, I can save up for her then. Right after Tibarn.

And finally got around to checking the ivs on the units I pulled. Owain's near perfect at +Spd/-Hp. Azura is +Atk-Res, so meh but yay? Flora's +Res/-Spd, perfect bane/boon to set her up as a ployer....when I get to remaking those seals. And the Lewyn I just pulled is +Spd/-Hp. Where was this IV luck on my last account?! Now I need to check all the 4* I intend to build.

Edited by silverserpent

4 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Oh, is it? I didn't remember seeing them get this way before, but it's also been a long time since I touched a hero fest banner.

Yeah. When you get the +0.5% 5-star rate increment, it's always divided in the same proportion as how the base rates are divided.

So for a standard banner with 3% and 3% as the base rate, the 0.5% is divided equally into 0.25% and 0.25%. For a Hero Fest banner with 5% and 3% as the base rate, the 0.5% is divided 5/8 and 3/8 into 0.3125% and 0.1875%. For a Legendary Hero banner with 8% and 0% as the base rate, the 0.5% is put all into the focus.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @Nanima @Rafiel's Aria @NegativeExponents- @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian

So yeah, some of you guys have been following my clears since the very beginning so I just wanted to get this out there ahead of time. After looking at the schedule things have lined up perfectly and I can comfortably say I'm done with clears with the years end. But I don't have to be so rigid thanks to knowing what's coming ahead of time. Because of that I know, without factoring in anything that may be in my backlog (maybe an AA run, older GHBs, BHB reruns, etc) I can say that the Klein and Clarine BHB will be my final recording.

It'll be 3 clears like most of the time and heck, I even know what songs I'm going to be using for the Matt & Morgan clears. It's likely that the LHBs at the end of the year will be the big bang, but my teams will go out softly with most likely an easy map to end their journey. Matt finishing things in Elibe is pretty fitting I think. I even know most of what I'll be doing for the special clear. It'll feature Bartre and Fir with 2 variable other units.

I can't think of a more perfect spot to call it quits. It's not exactly Dec 31st, but I can do one last hurrah and it's early in the month and before the schedule's end so there's no chance to be tempted by a new GHB or BHB blindsiding me after doing the clears.

The month's half over but there's still quite a bit more to do before that finale. I hope you guys stick with me until then, as well as all of those I haven't tagged that have been following my videos as well. You guys make it worth it. Now... let's just see if we can get that last Matthew before the finale eh?

Edited by Zeo

Hm... I am thinking of starting to build a Flying Team, since I am almost completed my infantry one.

I am thinking about Caeda, Est, Aversa and Camilla or Cherche, because I don't plan to include any 5-Stars exclusive in my team. Any recommendation?

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

The month's half over but there's still quite a bit more to do before that finale. I hope you guys stick with me until then, as well as all of those I haven't tagged that have been following my videos as well. You guys make it worth it. Now... let's just see if we can get that last Matthew before the finale eh?

Fingers crossed for the last Matthew to come! 

Of course I'll stick. Curious what you've been saving for the grand finale. 

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... I am thinking of starting to build a Flying Team, since I am almost completed my infantry one.

I am thinking about Caeda, Est, Aversa and Camilla or Cherche, because I don't plan to include any 5-Stars exclusive in my team. Any recommendation?

Caeda and Camilla have similar stats, perhaps you need Cherche more? (don't mind my Avatar, I'm 100% bias-free ^^) 

Will you give Caeda and Est their refinements? They make a big difference. Without Ests refinenent better take Cordelia (perhaps a little bias here ^^). 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Caeda and Camilla have similar stats, perhaps you need Cherche more? (don't mind my Avatar, I'm 100% bias-free ^^) 

Will you give Caeda and Est their refinements? They make a big difference. Without Ests refinenent better take Cordelia (perhaps a little bias here ^^). 

Yes. I am giving Caeda and Est their special refinements. Caeda doesn't have it yet, but Est does and it's amazing! For Aversa, I will keep Aversa's Nght for now, but I will give her a Blade Tome to test it on her.

About Camilla and Cherche, Cherche is better to deal with the enemies, but Camilla is more supportive because Camilla's Axe grants  Atk/Spd+3 to flying allies, and I can give her Ward Fliers so she can buff all stats to all flier in two spaces.

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Camilla or Cherche

I say Camilla just because she strives in Flier-only builds.
Not only does she buff your entire team with Goad Flier 4.5 (stack her refine with Goad Fliers) but her offensive stat spread jumps up to 34/36 with balanced bulk. Cookie cutter like Fury Desperation makes Camilla still respectable while EP builds like DC+QP can work to counter mages.
Keep in mind that if you use Est's refine Camilla gives her free +7 Atk which will hurt a lot against Armors.

Cherche on the other hand is PP-oriented with her personal Brave Axe. Outside of that she doesn't offer that much besides Panic Ploy.

7 minutes ago, The Priest said:

Outside of that she doesn't offer that much besides Panic Ploy.

Well, she would be the only one on the team actually having some DEF. 

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

For Aversa, I will keep Aversa's Nght for now, but I will give her a Blade Tome to test it on her.

Both is great (mine got both), but if you are going with the Goad/Ward scheme, Bladetome won't work. Caedas Fortify Fliers would be a good start to charge the blade. 

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

About Camilla and Cherche, Cherche is better to deal with the enemies, but Camilla is more supportive because Camilla's Axe grants  Atk/Spd+3 to flying allies, and I can give her Ward Fliers so she can buff all stats to all flier in two spaces.

Yeah, her support ability is great. With Camilla you'll have 4 times good RES on your team, 3 times SPD but 0 DEF though and only 1 real good ATK. 

@mampfoid Right now I have on my barracks:

• My Caeda is +Atk -Res. I promoted her last year. She was the only +Atk Caeda I had that wasn't -Spd, and -Res isn't that bad.
  • My Est is +Def -HP. She is the best Est I have in my barracks. The refined weapon grants +3 HP, bringing her back to neutral HP, and being a super boon, her Def reaches 28. Maybe I can use a +Atk Est if I get one, but for now I like her stats.
  • My Camilla is +Atk -Res. I promoted her way before she gets the refinement, so I wanted a +Atk Camilla for the Brave Axe. Maybe I can find a -HP one.
  • Aversa is neutral (obviously), but I have three copies of her in my barracks and I can get 3 more copies using Heroic Grails, so right now I can make a +5 Aversa.
  • For Cherche, I don't have a 5-Stars one. I don't have a good IVs Cherche. Or she is -Def, or she is +Spd/-Something.

Too bad we don't have Hone Fliers in the 4-Stars Pool, and I don't have any unit with this skill to fodder. Maybe I can get a NY Azura for it in the New Year banner rerun. Palla is another option for Sword Flier.

35 minutes ago, The Priest said:

I say Camilla just because she strives in Flier-only builds.
Not only does she buff your entire team with Goad Flier 4.5 (stack her refine with Goad Fliers) but her offensive stat spread jumps up to 34/36 with balanced bulk. Cookie cutter like Fury Desperation makes Camilla still respectable while EP builds like DC+QP can work to counter mages.
Keep in mind that if you use Est's refine Camilla gives her free +7 Atk which will hurt a lot against Armors.

Cherche on the other hand is PP-oriented with her personal Brave Axe. Outside of that she doesn't offer that much besides Panic Ploy.

thanks for this. this is really good to know. I am working on a Camilla  so it's good to know where she fits in my FlySquad plans. 

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Right now I have on my barracks:

• My Caeda is +Atk -Res. I promoted her last year. She was the only +Atk Caeda I had that wasn't -Spd, and -Res isn't that bad.
  • My Est is +Def -HP. She is the best Est I have in my barracks. The refined weapon grants +3 HP, bringing her back to neutral HP, and being a super boon, her Def reaches 28. Maybe I can use a +Atk Est if I get one, but for now I like her stats.
  • My Camilla is +Atk -Res. I promoted her way before she gets the refinement, so I wanted a +Atk Camilla for the Brave Axe. Maybe I can find a -HP one.
  • Aversa is neutral (obviously), but I have three copies of her in my barracks and I can get 3 more copies using Heroic Grails, so right now I can make a +5 Aversa.
  • For Cherche, I don't have a 5-Stars one. I don't have a good IVs Cherche. Or she is -Def, or she is +Spd/-Something.

Too bad we don't have Hone Fliers in the 4-Stars Pool, and I don't have any unit with this skill to fodder. Maybe I can get a NY Azura for it in the New Year banner rerun. Palla is another option for Sword Flier.

why would Camilla benefit from -hp vs. -res? (just curious). Good luck with your flier team builds. (i'm doing the same as fliers are my favouritest,. I just need that +Atk Caeda, and a Good IV for Est (Hell, I need an EST). I have a Catria ready and a Good IV for Palla. and then it's go time.

i was looking at that. you have Fortify, Ward and Goad in 4 but Hone is all locked to 5, and 3 of the 4 are seasonal, and I haven't seen a Hinoka banner since like the summer. (but that's when i started getting serious about the game). Any particular reason why no fives (or is it just simply, you wanna +10 everything thus the 4 stars are easier?)

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I think your Caeda and Camilla are fine. Res tanking can be done by Aversa, and ATK is their best boon. 

The other natures aren't perfect, but since you'll merge Aversa, also the other members could get a merge if you ever pull better natures. 

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Too bad we don't have Hone Fliers in the 4-Stars Pool, and I don't have any unit with this skill to fodder. Maybe I can get a NY Azura for it in the New Year banner rerun.

Yeah, that's sad.

Good luck getting Airzura!