Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would love old staff units with exclusive weapons and refinenements. To be fair, the refinement could be what we already have (wrathful/dazzling).

And animations. By Naga, please, update the animations on old units.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

hey, she's my only 5* healer right now and she was free.

I’d love to have a Mist. It’s such a pain to invest in healers, and she at least comes as a five-star.

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

if trading becomes available I'll let you have first trade ;)

It won’t but thanks. Then again, I was literally talking to someone about a seasonal Cecilia, and lo and behold, in the morning she is announced.

54 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It won’t but thanks. Then again, I was literally talking to someone about a seasonal Cecilia, and lo and behold, in the morning she is announced.

What unit type would have thought she would be? Horse healer?

Also finally built a Caeda after getting a +Atk/-HP. Now comes the decision if I should sacrifice a Brave Lyn for Swift Sparrow or just give her Fury instead...

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also finally built a Caeda after getting a +Atk/-HP. Now comes the decision if I should sacrifice a Brave Lyn for Swift Sparrow or just give her Fury instead...

I was saying that a seasonal Cecilia is not going to happen. It didn’t take long for me to get proven wrong.

Both are good, honestly. Fury improves her Def and Res for overall staying power and ploys, while birbskill adds more of the valuable Atk and Spd, and Atk weighs more than usual with an effective weapon.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I was saying that a seasonal Cecilia is not going to happen. It didn’t take long for me to get proven wrong.

Both are good, honestly. Fury improves her Def and Res for overall staying power and ploys, while birbskill adds more of the valuable Atk and Spd, and Atk weighs more than usual with an effective weapon.

Oh you meant the other way haha. Was she a popular unit in FE6?

I guess it helps she has Darting Blow so I can give another skill with Swift Sparrow. Extra stats and ploy potential does sound nice as well, what A skill did you end up using for your Caeda again?

58 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

if we keep talking, it might happen. Along with New Years Valentia/Jugdral characters. Next year will be the Year of Tellius and people will complain about Ike, Soren and Kieran showing up as summer alts with Kieran being ala Noire and Charlotte.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh you meant the other way haha. Was she a popular unit in FE6?

I guess it helps she has Darting Blow so I can give another skill with Swift Sparrow. Extra stats and ploy potential does sound nice as well, what A skill did you end up using for your Caeda again?

Not really, no. She has sort of a poor reputation thanks to joining on a horse in a desert chapter where she’s forced onto your party, and said desert chapter is among the most annoying in the series. But she’s a good unit past that first impression.

I have both on her, actually. If I give her a ploy, I’ll switch back to Fury, but for now she’s running birbskill.

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

if we keep talking, it might happen. Along with New Years Valentia/Jugdral characters. Next year will be the Year of Tellius and people will complain about Ike, Soren and Kieran showing up as summer alts with Kieran being ala Noire and Charlotte.

I’d prefer actual characters to alts, no matter for whom they are. At least not for those who already have alts of any sort…

27 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

words do not express how jealous i am of you at this moment, having a +atk/-hp Caeda. 

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

hey, she's my only 5* healer right now and she was free. Would I have preferred Elise, Maribelle or Loki? Heck yes. But I'll settle. And IS should give out some prf staves to the older units that deserve them, I'm all on board that train.

Oh yeah, you restarted in the game with a new acount, right?

Well i also think that if more healers had pfr staves then we would see more variety in them rather than this or that taste of razzle-dazzle. So they could very well put refines that are not the same as inheritable staves.

50 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

We’re getting two FE6 units in this batch.

Neither of those is this one:

christmasfir.png

Intsys why. You had only one job.

because they met their pun quota with Fae's title. Dear=deer.

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

Oh yeah, you restarted in the game with a new acount, right?

Well i also think that if more healers had pfr staves then we would see more variety in them rather than this or that taste of razzle-dazzle. So they could very well put refines that are not the same as inheritable staves.

yeah, going to grind out the rest of the easy story chapters and some of the hard. then to the paralogue/xenologues. That should give me a decent sum to try for at least one of the Christmas units with enough left over for Tibarn when he comes.

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

yeah, going to grind out the rest of the easy story chapters and some of the hard. then to the paralogue/xenologues. That should give me a decent sum to try for at least one of the Christmas units with enough left over for Tibarn when he comes.

Good plan. A soon as i get done with my Finals i will focus on completing my Chain Challenges and Squad Assalts. They should give me a good cache for the beasties. It's just a pity that you only get Chain orbs for Lunatic.

4 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Good plan. A soon as i get done with my Finals i will focus on completing my Chain Challenges and Squad Assalts. They should give me a good cache for the beasties. It's just a pity that you only get Chain orbs for Lunatic.

but...feathers are useful too! Especially since I have maybe 10 5* right now, and half of those were gimmes. 

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

but...feathers are useful too! Especially since I have maybe 10 5* right now, and half of those were gimmes. 

Yeah, don’t underestimate the chain feathers. 2400 feathers from completing both the Normal and Hard modes aren’t nothing.

Cecilia's dress is one of the prettiest outfits I've seen in Heroes for a long time.DukmBE0UUAAOwr_.thumb.jpg.b140f288a59faf2c7a8eb5d450c2c669.jpg

I still want more guys on the Seasonal Banners, but I want to cosplay as this.

Now I just need green hair.

I am curious about Cecilia skill set... What IS will give her, a possible free armored dagger, as skills? I can see her having the same effect of Glittering Breath+, although I am not sure if this will be that helpful. Maybe she can bait the ranged foes to attack her, and having extra def/res she will take less damage, the foe will be hitted by the Def/Res-7 effect from the dagger, so Cecila can finish the foe easily. I don't believe she will have a fighter skill.

35 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am curious about Cecilia skill set... What IS will give her, a possible free armored dagger, as skills? I can see her having the same effect of Glittering Breath+, although I am not sure if this will be that helpful. Maybe she can bait the ranged foes to attack her, and having extra def/res she will take less damage, the foe will be hitted by the Def/Res-7 effect from the dagger, so Cecila can finish the foe easily. I don't believe she will have a fighter skill.

I think daggers work better as support than straight fighters, so i hope it has the same/similar effect as the new staff.

grinded through the tactic drills for feathers, Now I'm left with the age old question of who to promote? Either of the Robins is definitely on my list as I've relied on them in the past pretty heavily. There's also Clair who served as MVP for a long time on my old account. I have a perfect Tailtiu if I want to run Blade shenanigans since all 3 of the Ninos I pulled sucked. Ursula was my main horse-killer for a LONG time. And MM is currently my only option if I want a dragon-killer. *sigh* TT+ and it's feathers can't get here fast enough...

And in looking at the new blessing icons, I am going to do everything I can to get Astra ones. They're so pretty~! *-*

Edited by silverserpent

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Cecilia's dress is one of the prettiest outfits I've seen in Heroes for a long time.DukmBE0UUAAOwr_.thumb.jpg.b140f288a59faf2c7a8eb5d450c2c669.jpg

I still want more guys on the Seasonal Banners, but I want to cosplay as this.

Now I just need green hair.

This my favorite art from this round of seasonal units.  I just wish Elphin was in the game so I could support them together.  As to green hair dye Walgreens sell a wash out temporary dye that works very well, I used it when I cosplayed as Erika and it washed right out after I was done.  It comes in a spay can.

48 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

This my favorite art from this round of seasonal units.  I just wish Elphin was in the game so I could support them together.  As to green hair dye Walgreens sell a wash out temporary dye that works very well, I used it when I cosplayed as Erika and it washed right out after I was done.  It comes in a spay can.

I'd go so far as to say it might be my favorite seasonal costume total.  They usually look goofy or overly fanservice-y.

That would be good, although I'd need the dress before I did the hair.