• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

Now i'm wondering if with Heroic Grails they wilk stop re-running TT units. I wonder if this means new free seasonals for New Years and stuff.

That was my thought, ever since grails have been introduced we have not had any GHB reruns or TT reruns.  I am fine with no reruns, but they should make grails easier to get.

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Now I just need green hair.

You could color-swap hair and dress. (I'm not known for good style decisions though). 

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am curious about Cecilia skill set... What IS will give her, a possible free armored dagger, as skills? I can see her having the same effect of Glittering Breath+, although I am not sure if this will be that helpful. Maybe she can bait the ranged foes to attack her, and having extra def/res she will take less damage, the foe will be hitted by the Def/Res-7 effect from the dagger, so Cecila can finish the foe easily. I don't believe she will have a fighter skill.

Armor march would be great and something like sorcery blade

Goodness. We're about to reach full circle with the elite quests. Or at least the first batch. I predicted that they might put them in the normal summoning pool after it was over, but some time ago grails became a thing so I dunno what they might do with the quests

19 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I'm a moron...Mist pull was superfluous since I forgot Brave Veronica was thing and that I chose her as my freebie. Maybe I'll slap her dual spur on someone instead...

Can’t have enough staves! Give that Mist Pain+. Or Gravity+. Or what other cancer is there?

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Can’t have enough staves! Give that Mist Pain+. Or Gravity+. Or what other cancer is there?

but...but, that requires me using 20k feathers for fodder!

Though, I will consider the pain+ ploy later. Right now...still debating on who of my former MVPs deserves another go first.

46 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

but...but, that requires me using 20k feathers for fodder!

Though, I will consider the pain+ ploy later. Right now...still debating on who of my former MVPs deserves another go first.

Even if she isn't that good, keep her for now. May be useful for Infantry type quests.

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Or what other cancer is there?

+HP/Spd/Def/Res, -Atk
Flash [Dazzling Staff] — Joyous Lantern [Dazzling Staff] (when paired with Blade tome allies)
(Any Assist)
Miracle
Fortress Def/Res — Fortress Def — Fortress Res — Steady Stance — Warding Stance
Guard
Atk Smoke — Drive Atk — Atk Opening (when paired with Blade tome allies) — (Any C)
Atk Smoke — Spd Smoke — Speed +3 — Close Def — Distant Def
Light Blessing

Pair that with 2-3 Wings of Mercy Eir allies and 1-2 Wings of Mercy nukes.

Edited by XRay

Did we find out abut the light blessing/other blessing thingy? Because I don't know whom i'd want to give a light blessing to (to do the light blessing challenge at the start of January) and not have my bestest units for the older blessings (ie: the ones that give you MORE orbs, dew and stuff)

Also. I wonder with "heroes with Tactic Skills" if this means that we will finally see Shiro? because tactic skills are: 
Legault, Shiro, Ylgr and L'Archel. 
I don't need a shiro (I always think he's cool) but not enough to pull. 

18 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Did we find out abut the light blessing/other blessing thingy? Because I don't know whom i'd want to give a light blessing to (to do the light blessing challenge at the start of January) and not have my bestest units for the older blessings (ie: the ones that give you MORE orbs, dew and stuff)

Also. I wonder with "heroes with Tactic Skills" if this means that we will finally see Shiro? because tactic skills are: 
Legault, Shiro, Ylgr and L'Archel. 
I don't need a shiro (I always think he's cool) but not enough to pull. 

Light Blessings override regular blessings, if that's what you're asking.

The thing I really hate about Aether Raids is the one-shot nature it has. I'm exhausted after work, but I have to play it or else I lose the chance, and there's no chance to try again, unlike every other mode.  No other mode really angers me as much as Aether Raids.  It was fun in the beginning, but it's just but getting worse and worse the more I think of it.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The thing I really hate about Aether Raids is the one-shot nature it has. I'm exhausted after work, but I have to play it or else I lose the chance, and there's no chance to try again, unlike every other mode.  No other mode really angers me as much as Aether Raids.  It was fun in the beginning, but it's just but getting worse and worse the more I think of it.

That Escape whatever really isn't a solution. I feel the same and wouldn't play it anymore if it wasn't for the Grails since i want to +10 Groom Marth so bad. The mode already needs a lot of QoL improvements and those Mythic Heroes shenanigans aren't helping it since at least Legendary Heroes give bonuses outside Arena while MH are Aether Raids only.

13 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

That Escape whatever really isn't a solution. I feel the same and wouldn't play it anymore if it wasn't for the Grails since i want to +10 Groom Marth so bad. The mode already needs a lot of QoL improvements and those Mythic Heroes shenanigans aren't helping it since at least Legendary Heroes give bonuses outside Arena while MH are Aether Raids only.

And Aether Blessings seem to only work in Aether Raids too.  And you can't have both an old Blessing, and an Aether Blessing, so I can't have Blessings on all my best units, since they already have the old Blessings.

For all it's faults, I didn't feel like I had to be at 100% operating capacity to do Arena.  If I got home after a 14 hour shift on a Tuesday or whatever, I may not be able to do my Arena streak then, but I could still knock out the quests, and have a chance to do it later in the week, when I wasn't mentally exhausted.  In Aether Raids, every misstep costs you dearly, since you have to play every day, and then can only play once or twice a day.

Edited by Rezzy

35 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

If you're really not enjoying the mode, you can still get 48 grails a week without playing (just logging in 3 times a week to get the grail bonus). The only reason to play is to speed up the grails.

35 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

For all it's faults, I didn't feel like I had to be at 100% operating capacity to do Arena.  If I got home after a 14 hour shift on a Tuesday or whatever, I may not be able to do my Arena streak then, but I could still knock out the quests, and have a chance to do it later in the week, when I wasn't mentally exhausted.  In Aether Raids, every misstep costs you dearly, since you have to play every day, and then can only play once or twice a day.

I can't remember where I read it, but someone suggested instead of the free runs, have 5 Aether potions per week so you have more control over when you play.

Well, Arena has much better rewards. Nothing against grails, but they're restricted by feathers the same way badges are restricted by coins for Sacred Seals.

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

If you're really not enjoying the mode, you can still get 48 grails a week without playing (just logging in 3 times a week to get the grail bonus). The only reason to play is to speed up the grails.

I can't remember where I read it, but someone suggested instead of the free runs, have 5 Aether potions per week so you have more control over when you play.

Well, Arena has much better rewards. Nothing against grails, but they're restricted by feathers the same way badges are restricted by coins for Sacred Seals.

Until they start giving Grails by quests of daily rewards then i can't stop it, cause my next Marth is 250 Grails, then the next will be 300 and so on. I will need 500 for at least 4 Marths if they don't re-run him in June.

Not sure how much longer I want to keep playing this game. For the first time since it was introduced, I have failed to stay in tier 21 in the Arena. The score I had was like 6 less than I needed, and I had a failed run on map 5 when I would have scored more than enough to stay. In the end, I just ran out of time. I put way too much investment and effort in for not being able to make the cut. Surtrs and other 180 BST units are pains in the ass to take down with a single bonus unit. Even tougher to score high when my Legendary hero is Gunnthra and every other whale has L!Hector... 

It’s just so frustrating. And Aether Raids are just as bad, if not worse.

I do have quite a few +10 merges that I just need to pick the nature for, and I have some premium skill fodder that I have been hesitant to part with so that could help me, but I never want to take the time to do that stuff. I play the bare minimum to get quests done and that’s it. My Stamina sits at 99 all the time. 

I really want some big changes to happen that didn’t with book 3.

4 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Until they start giving Grails by quests of daily rewards then i can't stop it, cause my next Marth is 250 Grails, then the next will be 300 and so on. I will need 500 for at least 4 Marths if they don't re-run him in June.

You missed his original run? I'm sorry to hear that.

Still, even if you stop playing you'll be able to +10 him by next Christmas. That may sound like a long way away, but even if you play it you'll only save a few months or so.