Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

I can't remember where I read it, but someone suggested instead of the free runs, have 5 Aether potions per week so you have more control over when you play.

I remember saying that, but I should have said 7 instead of 5. For some reason my mind registered of "5 days" when I thought of "week."

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Three Princesses quests spoilers:

Spoiler

The Three Princesses quests do indeed use Sharena, Fjorm and Eir, as many of us suspected.  You only need to defeat certain enemies with them.

PSA: I'm going to put Fjorm as my lead in a few days when the quests start since there are a few folks out there who foddered her off and don't have any copies right now.  If you need a Fjorm to clear quests using her, please PM me and send a friend request so that I know it's you.  You can use Rival Domains to clear her quests.  I'll leave her up until Grand Conquests start.

whoohoo! Got a matching Eirika and Ephraim with a side of Nina. Time to save up for Tibarn/LH banner.

And Nina is +atk/-def. If I ever pull another Eir, that's where the mystic boost is going. She will be my dragon-sniper.

Eirika is slightly disappointing, +HP/-atk. And Ephraim is +Spd/-Res, which is an ouch since that's his superbane.

Edited by silverserpent

Now I get to feel the drawbacks of creating combat manuals of every spare unit I'm getting:

Wanted to build a 4*+9 Est with Whitewing Spear, but all my spare Ests are books. :-( 

/Edit: Or could I transfer the whitewing spear to my 4* base by merging? Forgot how it workes. Still loose the SP though (no big deal). 

Edited by mampfoid

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Now I get to feel the drawbacks of creating combat manuals of every spare unit I'm getting:

Wanted to build a 4*+9 Est with Whitewing Spear, but all my spare Ests are books. :-( 

/Edit: Or could I transfer the whitewing spear to my 4* base by merging? Forgot how it workes. Still loose the SP though (no big deal). 

Are you trying to put Est's PRF weapon onto a four star copy of her? If so, you will have to take a five star Est (five star combat manuals of her would also work) and merge her onto her four star merged self. That what I had to do to get my 4+10 Lilina to learn Forblaze.

Edited by NSSKG151

30 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

i think you can do it by merging a 5* book. So long as it's native to the unit it should work. Although, i remember merging a Boey with CC unlearned to the main base and the base was still able to unlock it.

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@NSSKG151 @silverserpent Yeah, I wasn't sure if I could do that with books, but you are right. Thanks! 

Congrats! Looking forward to see him in all his glory! 

Yes, I’ll update both him and MM in the +10 thread as soon as I can

Edit: wow @Vaximillian, that Cecilia looks pretty scary :O

Edited by Javi Blizz

11 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Will you collect grails for her? Who was the Bold fodder?

Yes, I’m planning to grail her in the long run. My remaining Hardin was the BF donor. I already have an offensive lance knight in Effie and a defensive lance knight in Gwen, so I didn’t really need Hardin anymore.

Also holy damn, she’s metal AF:
Screenshot_20181218-183918.png

This is definitely not what I expected to read (and hear) from a holiday alt.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

God , Tempest Trial with armor bonus unit is such pain it hurts my eyes and eyes to see the C rank on the speed aspect

Would be ice if we can see our TOTAL turns on tts so we know how much turns left to get A rank.

What is a pain—in my opinion—is tempest Fae’s 49 Res.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I don't have much pain with her since I have WE Tharja on first team and Summer Tana on second team, both has Raudrblade, or my summer takumi on second team can quad her no prob.

the speed though, ugh. 

12 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

God , Tempest Trial with armor bonus unit is such pain it hurts my eyes and eyes to see the C rank on the speed aspect

Would be ice if we can see our TOTAL turns on tts so we know how much turns left to get A rank.

Don't have problems to reach A-rank so far, even without Armor march (my only AM unit is still Amelia, but I want to run L'Hector and Kagero this time). 

I gave the boots and a healing special (booth noontime and sol work) to L!Tiki, she remains at 100% HP most of the time. 

But yeah, armors will never become my favorite. 

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

No DC + armor unit = easy to take down with some time. 

27 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Don't have problems to reach A-rank so far, even without Armor march (my only AM unit is still Amelia, but I want to run L'Hector and Kagero this time). 

I gave the boots and a healing special (booth noontime and sol work) to L!Tiki, she remains at 100% HP most of the time. 

But yeah, armors will never become my favorite. 

No DC + armor unit = easy to take down with some time. 

How? 
For armor emblem, I mainly use WE Tharja , Leg Tiki Zelgius and OG Hector, except Zelgius they had Reposition

Tespest Fae gets killed easily by Marth. I am using Winter Tharja, Marth, Eir and Titania. Marths grants in combat buffs, Titania grants visible buffs, Tharja is the wall, and Eir grants debuffs and heals Tharja with Sparkling Boost so the "Normal Girl" can keep the Armored Boots effect.

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

How? 
For armor emblem, I mainly use WE Tharja , Leg Tiki Zelgius and OG Hector, except Zelgius they had Reposition

I've gotten consistent A/A with Winter Tharja, Valentine's Eliwood, Surtr, and Halloween Henry.

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

How? 

I'm using a similar team:

• L!Tiki (Noontime/Sol to stay at 100% HP, Armor boots, Swap/Smite)
  • WE Tharja (Glacies to kill Fae, Swap, Ward Armor)
  • LB!Kagero (Swap, BoL seal)
  • L!Hector (Swap, Ward Armor) 

Reposition is hard to use sometimes without Boots/March, Swap works always. No real strategy, just using WTA to kill enemies on EP and Tiki/Kagero on PP if there is someone too dangerous to bait. Taking some damage is inevitable, sometimes I loose a unit before the last map.

I'm really missing Armor march, Kagero is hard to bring into position. She is useful to kill Fae though. I'll replace her with Cecilia once I get the 5* version. 

I used Zeglius the last time on an armor team in TTs, his Warp powder is really handy. 

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

"""""Budget"""""

Well, technically speaking this set is F2P-friendly. Technically speaking.

CYL Celica was a freebie, so were two Kazes. It’s not really a big issue getting an Effie to pass DB2, and even then Ursula is a thing. BF is on Hardin who has already been rerun twice—I think, on Christmas Lissa who’s currently on a banner, and on CYL Hector who has been rerun very recently. Swap obviously comes from a very damn common Seth. So yeah.

Not budget at all, of course. But hey, it’s funnier that way.

Edited by Vaximillian