Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

BF is on Hardin who has already been rerun twice—I think, on Christmas Lissa who’s currently on a banner, and on CYL Hector who has been rerun very recently.

Also Legendary Tiki, who is guaranteed to have a banner once every couple months.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

My definition of f2p-friendly is "doesn't require sacrificing any 5* exclusives".

With maybe the exception of like. Swift Sparrow, which is now on twelve units.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

And one of those units is one that anyone can get for free (Eir). If not for the fact that she’ll inevitably be involved in future quests, I wouldn’t have any qualms killing Eir for SS2 since ninjabbit Kagero already fills my flying dagger niche (and I never use her anyways).

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Okay, my budget build for Cecilia is complete:

>Vax building a seasonal

Barfing+in+anime+d+more+here+wwwyoutubec

I thought you were a man of principal!

Waifu power cannot be stopped.

Vax knows what's best this Christmas. Ths Cecilia really looks awesome.
Wish I had a spare BF, but I still had VF and CC for her. 

Now I just need to decide which Dagger/Shuriken is the best. I am hesitant about Rogue Dagger+, because of debuffs.

18 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Vax knows what's best this Christmas. Ths Cecilia really looks awesome.
Wish I had a spare BF, but I still had VF and CC for her. 

Now I just need to decide which Dagger/Shuriken is the best. I am hesitant about Rogue Dagger+, because of debuffs.

I wish I had spare VF for her, since I think I'm gonna do a CC build with her default dagger. I've never really tried owl-effect tanky builds before, and I've already got Kagero for BF armor dagger stuff. She's definitely my favorite of the new Christmas units, so bless IS for making her the free one.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I wish I had spare VF for her, since I think I'm gonna do a CC build with her default dagger. I've never really tried owl-effect tanky builds before, and I've already got Kagero for BF armor dagger stuff. She's definitely my favorite of the new Christmas units, so bless IS for making her the free one.

Yeah =/ VF is still hard to get.
I am also delighted, IS does not know how many people they made happy with that choice. At least some.

And CC owl builds are nice, I have Sophia with CC and Owl and she holds out pretty good and thanks to Atk/Def bond she got a little buff.
I still hope that they will grant her a prf which will work with CC. I won't mind if her Refine will be Owl with an additional effect. 
Only downside is that I tend to use buff bots along with them, like New years Corrin. Which I use only to buff Sophia. 

4 hours ago, Othin said:

My definition of f2p-friendly is "doesn't require sacrificing any 5* exclusives".

This is my definition too.  Skills like Fury, LnD, Renewal, etc.  Considering the average pulling a 5 star is like 120 orbs, I wouldn't call any 5 star locked skill FTP friendly.  

Still Cecilia looks really good and seems worth expensive investment.  She is the only colorless dagger armor (Kagero is green dagger), and has a good stat line.  However I am still waiting on VF for Henry and Jakob, and Bold fighter I have other units that need that too.  I guess QR2 or something will have to be a cheap substitute for now.  

...apparently my game has a thing for Ephraim. I pulled OG Ephraim from the Beginner's Hero Fest, I got two from the new Winter banner, and threw a few orbs on the Christmas rerun for either Lissa or Chrom and got Brave Ephraim. ._. I don't mind, Ephraim is pretty cool...but now I just know that next LH that Legendary Ephraim is on means that I'll get him. Probably a lot. Instead of a different blue I'd like.

and like a tired derp, i had put this in the fgo thread that i also have a window for XD

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

...apparently my game has a thing for Ephraim. I pulled OG Ephraim from the Beginner's Hero Fest, I got two from the new Winter banner, and threw a few orbs on the Christmas rerun for either Lissa or Chrom and got Brave Ephraim. ._. I don't mind, Ephraim is pretty cool...but now I just know that next LH that Legendary Ephraim is on means that I'll get him. Probably a lot. Instead of a different blue I'd like.

and like a tired derp, i had put this in the fgo thread that i also have a window for XD

Yeah, Legendary Eph is cool, but i don't really like Flame Siegmund. I find these "number of foes vs. number of allies" weapons anoying. 

Anyone has news if you can refine any version of Siegmund into the Festive version? Or that only came for Hector after his banner ended it's run?

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

Yeah, Legendary Eph is cool, but i don't really like Flame Siegmund. I find these "number of foes vs. number of allies" weapons anoying. 

Anyone has news if you can refine any version of Siegmund into the Festive version? Or that only came for Hector after his banner ended it's run?

All such refiements were a while later. Also, only Berserk Armads can be refined into, not Thunder Armads, so Festive Siegmund seems unlikely.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

All such refiements were a while later. Also, only Berserk Armads can be refined into, not Thunder Armads, so Festive Siegmund seems unlikely.

Why unlikely? Thunder Armads is the weapon of the Legendary, Beserk is of the seasonal, just like Festive.

17 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Why unlikely? Thunder Armads is the weapon of the Legendary, Beserk is of the seasonal, just like Festive.

Because Berserk was the first one. Flame Siegmund already has a refinement, so being legendary does not seem to be the reason for Thunder Armads not being available, just that it was the second one added.

52 minutes ago, Othin said:

Because Berserk was the first one. Flame Siegmund already has a refinement, so being legendary does not seem to be the reason for Thunder Armads not being available, just that it was the second one added.

Noticably this is the very first time we have same weapon type shenanigans on a festive unit since Berserk so theres no pattern for this thing, this time arround

Fuck the fact that Base Marth still didn't have Exalted Falchion though

12 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Noticably this is the very first time we have same weapon type shenanigans on a festive unit since Berserk so theres no pattern for this thing, this time arround

Fuck the fact that Base Marth still didn't have Exalted Falchion though

Oh, yeah, that one is weird.

They seem to have stopped adding those refinements entirely by now. I was hoping they'd use 3.0 to catch up, but nope.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Oh, yeah, that one is weird.

They seem to have stopped adding those refinements entirely by now. I was hoping they'd use 3.0 to catch up, but nope.

Maybe they will do it in that New Years celebration? I have no idea what it could be but if it was new refines it could be great to some units.

I've had some fun with this Tempest although I have no bonus unit (haven't gotten Cecilia). My team is Saber +2 (Steady Posture, Golden Dagger and Spd/Def seal), Dawn Micaiah, Eir +1 with Guidance Seal and Surtr. Mic blasts Fae and Saber repos for the counterkill. Bwahaha

I think I'll keep my free Eir in case there are guides for Abyssals and such that she'd be useful (you never know what PM1 comes up with), even though I'm entirely null on her. Now any other copies I get of her will definitely be sacrificed. 

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

just for giggles, i set my arena team to Ephraim, Winter Ephraim, Brave Ephraim, and their cheerleader Winter Eirika XD

Still need to level the Ephraims though...

I actually ran into a Ephraim, Brave Ephraim, Legendary Ephraim, Surtr team in Arena just before the Christmas banner hit.

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

but mine has their own cheerleader! ?

and at least Brave Ephraim will be able to get Winter moving...

Are you saying Surtr isn't a good cheerleader?  He wants to light the place up!