Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 hours ago, RexBolt said:

Wait, you already played 7? Then i wrote all that for nothing? I thought if you were asking about her then you hadn't played yet.

Sorry Rezzy. Since you seem to like her and stuff.

By Naga, this is awkward.

Thanks, I appreciate the effort.  It's not so much that I like her, I just always go for 100% recruitment whenever I can.  I was just surprised that she got into Heroes before most of the other cast, since I see tons of Pent, Fiora, Sain, and heck even Sonia fans, but I've never really met a Karla fan.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Yeah those New Year bundles are WAY too expensive, no way in heck am I buying them. I really would like the orbs and a unit is nice, but that's just too much. They're definitely trying to get people to spend more for the RD banner.

In other news, the final round of Grand Conquest put me on Hector's team. Sad face. Oh well, at least I was on Lyn's team for the first two rounds, and finished Top 10 in both!

21 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yeah those New Year bundles are WAY too expensive, no way in heck am I buying them. I really would like the orbs and a unit is nice, but that's just too much. They're definitely trying to get people to spend more for the RD banner.

In other news, the final round of Grand Conquest put me on Hector's team. Sad face. Oh well, at least I was on Lyn's team for the first two rounds, and finished Top 10 in both!

im in hectors team now too. i was Elliwood the first 2 times

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

53 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

im in hectors team now too. i was Elliwood the first 2 times

I went from Lyn to Eliwood to Hector.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I went from Lyn to Eliwood to Hector.

That is in the exact opposite of me! I got Hector first and we got crushed. I went to Eliwood's team next and we were in the middle. Now I am on Lyn's team, and we seem to be winning so far.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

That is in the exact opposite of me! I got Hector first and we got crushed. I went to Eliwood's team next and we were in the middle. Now I am on Lyn's team, and we seem to be winning so far.

I was in the worst team the first two times, middling so far this round, but it's early.

I went on team Hector three times in a row. Bah. I hoped I’d at least be on Lyn once, even Eliwood simply for a change of pace. But nope, just Hector. Thanks RNG. 

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

My team has two areas right now. One of them is our base.

Ouch. That is pretty painful. At least your team cannot dilute its strength any further as there are only a few areas to fight in.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

Ouch. That is pretty painful. At least your team cannot dilute its strength any further as there are only a few areas to fight in.

Well, it's only the first few rounds. Things could always change at the end, I guess?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, it's only the first few rounds. Things could always change at the end, I guess?

That is true. Hopefully your team can fare better!

My second match went great. We ended with 36 area score exactly, which is a "flawless victory". The sort of victory in which the maximum amount of feathers can be claimed by the other teams in their area scores and that any overshooting of 36 is wasteful.

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

My second match went great. We ended with 36 area score exactly, which is a "flawless victory". The sort of victory in which the maximum amount of feathers can be claimed by the other teams in their area scores and that any overshooting of 36 is wasteful.

I wish they'd award partial points for the 10 rounds before the last, since the scoring system is effectively a prisoner's dilemma. In theory, everyone could end with a score of 30 if they all earned 10 points every round (or if not that, then some balance of 5/10/15). If they gave out, say 1.8 points for having 9 areas in a round, then it'd work out to be much more balanced.

I wonder why IS stopped doing those 4* fodder banners, they always seemed pretty popular, and don't really require any development on IS's part.

It's how I was able to +10 my Rachel.

6 hours ago, Johann said:

I wish they'd award partial points for the 10 rounds before the last, since the scoring system is effectively a prisoner's dilemma. In theory, everyone could end with a score of 30 if they all earned 10 points every round (or if not that, then some balance of 5/10/15). If they gave out, say 1.8 points for having 9 areas in a round, then it'd work out to be much more balanced.

But isn't that exactly what they do? Your area score is based on how well you did on each of the 11 rounds. The last round is worth exactly as much as the 10 preceding it. 

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

But isn't that exactly what they do? Your area score is based on how well you did on each of the 11 rounds. The last round is worth exactly as much as the 10 preceding it. 

In the last round, each area is worth one point, the rounds before that, you get between 0 and 3 points, depending on how many areas you control.

47 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder why IS stopped doing those 4* fodder banners, they always seemed pretty popular, and don't really require any development on IS's part.

It's how I was able to +10 my Rachel.

Good question. Seems like free money for them, and it even could have featured units who are normally 5* exclusive but had fallen far enough behind that they wouldn't get much attention on a normal banner.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Good question. Seems like free money for them, and it even could have featured units who are normally 5* exclusive but had fallen far enough behind that they wouldn't get much attention on a normal banner.

We're really overdue for another round of demotions, although considering the only demote one unit to 4* if we're lucky now, if they just dropped the 4-5*s again like they did last time, we'd just be getting like six new 3-4*s.  We need to demote some 5* exclusives.  Everything pre-CYL1, would be a good start, then every 6 months or so drop another batch.