Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

With that being said. Legendary Azura is the most disgusting kind of power creep yet. I am so glad I got out before I had to deal with that in AR. 

She is actually not too bad if you are running a Distant Counter unit to carry the team. I copied DehNutCase's idea of running FV!F!Robin with two M!Corrins Ally Supporting her and two Eirs for healing. FV!F!Robin becomes super tanky and it seems much better than Surtr in my opinion due to her much higher mobility.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Do we know if the update coming to Merged units Flaws will cover Superflaws as well? I know its supposed to cover flaws overall, but the example given in the announcement only mentioned granting +3 to Eir's Defense flaw, which is only a normal Flaw, and I don't remember it saying anything about how it handles Superflaws.

9 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Do we know if the update coming to Merged units Flaws will cover Superflaws as well? I know its supposed to cover flaws overall, but the example given in the announcement only mentioned granting +3 to Eir's Defense flaw, which is only a normal Flaw, and I don't remember it saying anything about how it handles Superflaws.

There was this section from the post: 

"Since the effects of the second through tenth merges will be unchanged, level 40 5* Heroes merged to +10 after the update will have a total stat difference of +3 or +4 compared to before the update."

So yeah, it should patch super flaws as well based on that wording.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

There was this section from the post: 

"Since the effects of the second through tenth merges will be unchanged, level 40 5* Heroes merged to +10 after the update will have a total stat difference of +3 or +4 compared to before the update."

So yeah, it should patch super flaws as well based on that wording.

Oh wow, even checking the actual post I missed that small bit.

Well that's a relief. Guess I don't need to worry about the flaws for most of my 4* promotes after next months update, at least aside from the ones who don't have a merge yet... wonder what that'll do to my ability to remember what flaws everyone has...

Checked the 3*/4* units I got from the legendary banner and I'm now up to four Cordelias with +SPD/-RES. Got all of them in the last few weeks, if you think I was waiting for a +SPD Cordelia my whole FEH life ... before having my +ATK Cordelia merged to +10 of course. 

20 hours ago, redlight said:

I'm not back, but I thought I'd mention ... 

Missed the moment you quit (and changed your nick), a pity that. :-/

20 hours ago, Hawk King said:

I've quit playing FEH. It took up way too much of my time, and I haven’t liked where things are going with it for a while.

Another one gone. Bye everyone!

(what real games are you going to play?)

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

wonder what that'll do to my ability to remember what flaws everyone has...

On 1/3/2019 at 5:50 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

I finally finished  what I was doing. Now, with the new merge changes to be introduced in February, I decided to check every single unit in my barrack, of any rarity. I gave them a Heart Icon to identify the unit boon (Atk, HP, Def, Spd, Res or Neutral), because after the update merged units will not have banes. All the others units that didn't have good boons, I transformed in Combat Manuals. Some of them, which I have too much copies as Combat Manuals (like Eirika, which I have 15 copies, or Male Corrin and his 17 copies), I will exchange them for feathers

I had 470 units on my Barracks, and now I have 267. It took some time, but it was worth it!

Maybe you try the system Diovani Bressan devised, but except for memorizing Assets, it is used to memorize Flaws.

How come so many OCs have their hair tips dye dipped a different color? I looked through all the ones I own and it was all of em except Eir. And Anna but she's not unique to this game. Just seems like repetitive design. Or that you couldn't decide which hair color looked best so you decided on both at once.

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

How come so many OCs have their hair tips dye dipped a different color? I looked through all the ones I own and it was all of em except Eir. And Anna but she's not unique to this game. Just seems like repetitive design. Or that you couldn't decide which hair color looked best so you decided on both at once.

The shampoo of the world of Heroes contains a chemical that reacts with hair and slowly discolors it. The hair at the tips have been shampooed more than the newer hair near to the root, resulting in the two-tone appearance. Hair growing from different parts of the scalp resist the discoloration differently, which explains why the distance from the root to the start of the discoloration is different in different parts, and the characters pick their hairstyle to emphasize or de-emphasize the change in color.

Anna gets her shampoo imported from other worlds through the Anna network, so her hair doesn't change color.

Embla and Hel do not have access to this shampoo, and the secret motive of their invasions of Askr (and Veronica's alliance with Muspell) are to obtain either a supply chain or a means of production.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

The shampoo of the world of Heroes contains a chemical that reacts with hair and slowly discolors it. The hair at the tips have been shampooed more than the newer hair near to the root, resulting in the two-tone appearance. Hair growing from different parts of the scalp resist the discoloration differently, which explains why the distance from the root to the start of the discoloration is different in different parts, and the characters pick their hairstyle to emphasize or de-emphasize the change in color.

Anna gets her shampoo imported from other worlds through the Anna network, so her hair doesn't change color.

Embla and Hel do not have access to this shampoo, and the secret motive of their invasions of Askr (and Veronica's alliance with Muspell) are to obtain either a supply chain or a means of production.

That makes sense. Surtr invaded Nifl because Nifl's shampoos are made with some special refreshing herbs from Nifl that gives the hair a fresh look and high hydration, that maintain the hair hydrated even in high temperature places like Múspell.

I think the multi-tone hair thing the OCs have is just a Heroes gimmick. At the very least, it's an Askr-Embla-Nifl-Muspell thing.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I think the multi-tone hair thing the OCs have is just a Heroes gimmick. At the very least, it's an Askr-Embla-Nifl-Muspell thing.

Neither Veronica nor Bruno have two-tone hair.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Neither Veronica nor Bruno have two-tone hair.

Thought I heard they're a cursed bloodline and all. Two-tone hair must be a dominant trait in the FEH world, while monotone is recessive, recessive tends to be evil after all. Not always, but usually. On the other hand, in Fateslandia, two-tone is recessive in the human genome, as Peri's pink doesn't transfer to the kids, only her blue.

Okay, so at some point you all began talking about Askran Shampoo?

Actually brings another thing to question, how do you think everyone is able to maintain their wild and varied hairstyles? Askran Hair Gel, for all your Japanese hair needs?

@Vaximillian This is the Comedy Police. The jokes too funny.

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Why have I only just now noticed this?

In my defense, the only OC I use is Sharena

8 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Okay, so at some point you all began talking about Askran Shampoo?

Actually brings another thing to question, how do you think everyone is able to maintain their wild and varied hairstyles? Askran Hair Gel, for all your Japanese hair needs?

The only haircare products I care about are those that Vigarde used.

Vigarde

Damn he's got one sexy head.

Although Skrimir's luscious shaggy mop of red gets me too. And Nasir has GDILF worthy locks.

*Yawn* I keep coming here hoping at last they've revealed the RD banner. Whether my hopes go up in a burning cloud of Micaiah-approved Daeinsoline, or are satisfied like Marcia finding out Makalov was adopted, I wait with desire to know. Not gonna be for another day at least though, that I do know.

@mcsilas @mampfoid 

So... I don't know if I was tired.. or the gamepress had the info wrong or if I was on the wrong page but... I thought my NY!Hrid was +RES/-DEF, right?

Well... as it turns out he's +DEF/-HP. I couldn't understand how he had 39 DEF at lvl 40 when he was supposed to have 33 so I made sure he hadn't had Tempest bonuses applied. He didn't.

Nice surprise. Pretty freaking amazing actually.

L!Azura have run into her a few times, yeah she is really dumb power creep.  The +6 or 7 to all stats and +1 movement is disgusting. The thing about blatant busted units like her and Surtr is there will also be people who have these units and enjoy the huge advantage they have over those who lack the units.  In terms of power creep and balance both seem like big mistakes to me, though I'm sure they made tons of money.  Sex sells and so does power.

Hope we get a feh channel detailing beasts and how they function.  Hopefully they live up to the hype.  

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid 

So... I don't know if I was tired.. or the gamepress had the info wrong or if I was on the wrong page but... I thought my NY!Hrid was +RES/-DEF, right?

Well... as it turns out he's +DEF/-HP. I couldn't understand how he had 39 DEF at lvl 40 when he was supposed to have 33 so I made sure he hadn't had Tempest bonuses applied. He didn't.

Nice surprise. Pretty freaking amazing actually.

Oh nice! Hrid sure is one tanky boy, I've been having fun running double Atk/Def Bond in the Tempest Trials

And his Res isn't too bad as well. Sure he's not the star unit like his sister but he works well with QR already built in his set

On 1/3/2019 at 8:50 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

I finally finished  what I was doing. Now, with the new merge changes to be introduced in February, I decided to check every single unit in my barrack, of any rarity. I gave them a Heart Icon to identify the unit boon (Atk, HP, Def, Spd, Res or Neutral), because after the update merged units will not have banes. All the others units that didn't have good boons, I transformed in Combat Manuals. Some of them, which I have too much copies as Combat Manuals (like Eirika, which I have 15 copies, or Male Corrin and his 17 copies), I will exchange them for feathers

I had 470 units on my Barracks, and now I have 267. It took some time, but it was worth it!

that's a good idea. (I have "merge" "build" perfect" "fodder" neutral etc) but that is an idea to have them now based on what they are gonna be 

In case anyone saw the reddit post saying FEH revenue in Japan 2018 was 107 billion yen, it's incorrect. Slight misunderstanding from OP's side. 107 something-kanji translates to 10.7 billion, not 107. It should be corrected by about now. Just said in case anyone was misinformed

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

that's a good idea. (I have "merge" "build" perfect" "fodder" neutral etc) but that is an idea to have them now based on what they are gonna be 

Yeah, that's quite useful. It's so easy to see what unit I want to build.

Spoiler

Pink = Atk, Orange = HP, Yellow = Def, Green = Spd, Blue = Res and Purple = Neutral

Screenshot-20190107-141435-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141447-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141502-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141510-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141518-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141537-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141545-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141555-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141605-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141613-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141628-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141634-2.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hey, that's quite useful. It's so easy to see what unit I want to build.

Reveal hidden contents

Pink = Atk, Orange = HP, Yellow = Def, Green = Spd, Blue = Res and Purple = Neutral

Screenshot-20190107-141435-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141447-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141502-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141510-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141518-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141537-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141545-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141555-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141605-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141613-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141628-2.png
Screenshot-20190107-141634-2.png

it is - sometimes it's like. wait. WHY are you perfect? - the building ones are useful because i know once i get the best iv, i just merge it into them etc. :) Fodder is obv but sometimes i don't book'em. :) 

hehe i was thinking about making SY Tiki Earth too but then i realised most of my dragons are in Earth, so maybe spread the dragon-y wealth