Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Naesala literally only needs to have good art, I couldn't care less about his Skills~

And now out of morbid curiosity, I wonder how Miwabe Sakura would draw Naesala. I wonder who could draw Naesala like a sexy, shoujo villain. Maybe Hoshino Lily? Naesala kind of looks the part of the bad boy love interest. :p

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

And now out of morbid curiosity, I wonder how Miwabe Sakura would draw Naesala. I wonder who could draw Naesala like a sexy, shoujo villain. Maybe Hoshino Lily? Naesala kind of looks the part of the bad boy love interest. :p

If he was drawn by Miwabe Sakura, I would +10 immediately 

I need Julius' artist to draw someone else, TBH~

8 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

If he was drawn by Miwabe Sakura, I would +10 immediately 

I need Julius' artist to draw someone else, TBH~

Miwabe probably could have drawn Reyson or Libra and Lucius for that matter. Some people on Reddit looked up her other art, specifically any male character art, and she's drawn Luthier and Roy before: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8f08o2/miwabe_sakura_drawing_a_male_hero/. And then there's this guy who could probably pass off as Libra, Lucius, or Reyson.

Spoiler

f5dcd8d1a13737e5c1c683350bd19069.jpg

I hope they can get Abel's artist, Sasashima Suisei, to do another character's art.

Edited by Kaden

15 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Miwabe probably could have drawn Reyson or Libra and Lucius for that matter. Some people on Reddit looked up her other art, specifically any male character art, and she's drawn Luthier and Roy before: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8f08o2/miwabe_sakura_drawing_a_male_hero/. And then there's this guy who could probably pass off as Libra, Lucius, or Reyson.

Hide contents

f5dcd8d1a13737e5c1c683350bd19069.jpg

I hope they can get Abel's artist, Sasashima Suisei, to do another character's art.

UGH THE BEAUTY

I painfully await when she draws another character~

Abel does have good art, some lesser used Artists would be nice to see more~

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I uninstalled. Been nice almost two years. So long.
No idea why I felt the need to tell this to everyone, but whatever.

What prompted you to quit?

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

“Buy this!” units, powercreep of powercreep, and no sign of improvement.

Got it.

EDIT: Honestly, I'm starting to feel the same. I'll give it another year to see if they add anything I especially want, and if they show more of the same I should probably quit too. Apparently, it really is so hard to just play as your favorites in this game.

Edited by Sunwoo

11 minutes ago, redlight said:

Unpopular opinion, but the game would have been better off with no SI. They'd just buff units' skills and weapons.

I think they would have just re-released units instead. Want Est to have skill that aren't literal trash? Gonna have to summon a new Est, a 5* summon and sharing colors with Clair, Gwendolyn, and Oboro.

Edited by Kaden

45 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

“Buy this!” units, powercreep of powercreep, and no sign of improvement.

Yeah this is true, has made me go from super interested to playing the game very casually.  It seems the game is going very hard to be whales only.  Have the latest super power creeped skill/unit or be left behind and be at a severe disadvantage.  I am excited about beasts, but look at Tibarn's inheritable (it shouldn't be considering how insane it is) A skill, or Surtr's weapon/C skill, or Azura's power creeped dance and prayer wheel.  It has just accelerated so much that it is already causing massive balance issues.  

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

I think they would have just re-released units instead. Want Est to have skill that aren't literal trash? Gonna have to summon a new Est, a 5* summon and sharing colors with Clair, Gwendolyn, and Oboro.

They could just upgrade defiant res to brazen spd/res and seal spd to chill spd.

They'd need to cool down on giving new units full kits though. Or just give older units free skills

@Kaden Ohh I'd love to see more of Abel's artist do FEH units. I was really impressed when I first saw Abel.

@Vaximillian Darn, well at least you'll be free of gacha hell and salt. Might be good for general disposition and sanity to step away at times. No point playing if annoyances keep piling up and I guess you can appreciate with the art/voices casually anyway, was nice getting to hear FE facts and info from you :)

I think this is one of those times to just step back and play even more casually myself anyway. Most of my enjoyment is just getting to use characters from different FEs together in clears these days and I find getting too much into threads/forums/salt isn't very good for my mental health anyway especially if the salt blows up.

On another note, huh they finally start giving Heroic Grails outside AR (and bundles) in the new Forging Bonds at least.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Darn, well at least you'll be free of gacha hell and salt.

I won’t. I’m going to concentrate on Granblue that I’ve been enjoying more and more recently, and maybe even give Dragalia a try again.

57 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I won’t. I’m going to concentrate on Granblue that I’ve been enjoying more and more recently, and maybe even give Dragalia a try again.

If you have the time I'd also recommend playing FGO. Join gacha hell. The story is rather nice (but please skip Septem, skip everything in it, that Singularity is so poorly written, perfection doesn't exist) and most of the characters come off well written. Plus, loads of character interaction in events (quite recently Musashi got really fun and heartwarming introductory chapters). The game is stingy with SRs and SSRs, but there are several great 1-3* servants you can get (and boy do I mean good: Anderson, Georgius, Asterios, Cu (FSN is one is better), Ushi, Kojiro, David, etc.) plus the occasional welfare SR as well as a free pick of any SR servant in the summoning pool that's not a Summer unit. There's also the beginner summons where you get two free SR servants from a small pool of characters that's for beginner's only. A lot of people reroll for Hercules and Carmilla, but Martha and Marie are the waifus you wanna look out for. Sadly Marie is one of the worst you can get, but Martha has a party debuff clear niche that can come useful endgame of part 1.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ah, I wish you luck in those then! 

Also, I had a random thought with how the beast weapons seem to be (beast) class specific (movement buff for fliers, +10 buff for Nailah). I wonder if Wolfskin/Kitsunes will have Even/Odd wave skills in-built as part of their weapons, since that was part of their gimmick in Fates. Might be fun (or broken?) with a different Wave C skill (or maybe have an Odd C skill if their weapon is Even?).

As for Taguel...well they can't do the Odd/Even counterpart with the Awakening manaketes anymore. Maybe +1 move makes sense for these bunnies, because bunnies are quite nimble. Or have cavalry effectiveness built-in?

Found a hidden (and long time unplayed) gem in my roster and decided to give her some skils: 

CpbEagk.png

Also built Raven finally and those two gave me back some fun in TTs for a while. 

@daisy jane Show off your Nephenee already. ;-P 

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Ouch, sorry you had to arrive to this point. 

Good luck and have fun with the other games. Hope to see you around. 

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Ooof that 11 Res. Also units without prfs feels strange but she sure is speedy! Can't wait to see her in clears and be more offensive instead of the usual support!

Ok, not surprising with a nature of +SPD/-RES.

I mean it's strange I slept on her for so long, she reaches the same level of SPD as my +10 Cordelia with the same skills. She beats her in HP and DEF even (+1 each), not in RES and ATK of course (-13/-8). With Grey Waves she can reach the enemies and has better stats than Oscar. 

Let's see if I get the occasion to use the new (and newly found) units in a clear. 

Funnily enough I got more excited with Tibarn, Reyson, Nailah and Naesala than I've been since... the end of month fest with Maribelle or Elincia and Micaiah in yukata, whichever was more recent. Excited enough to actually check FEH boards and post on Serenes anyways, no way I'm going to be beyond casual at this point.

But I mean, that's almost the perfect beast line up for me. Give me Muarim instead of Leanne though. And maybe Ranulf in TT or something.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Good choice of game there, been loving granblue for few years now. Welcome to the grind hell instead of gacha hell.

that's really a bummer but you have to do what's best for you. 

32 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Found a hidden (and long time unplayed) gem in my roster and decided to give her some skils: 

CpbEagk.png

Also built Raven finally and those two gave me back some fun in TTs for a while. 

@daisy jane Show off your Nephenee already. ;-P 

Ouch, sorry you had to arrive to this point. 

Good luck and have fun with the other games. Hope to see you around. 

oooohhhh LOL
also she's not ready yet haha

30 minutes ago, redlight said:

Genuinely curious as to what in 3 months the next level of powercreep will be. Budget Fury VS this shit

Hide contents

I dont see the issue yet. I do think that the Tier 4 skills are in line fir now. remember this skill only wirks on playerphase while null follow up works inboth phases. Waiting for steady breath 2 with built in Distant counter lol

I'm surprised everyone cares so much about powercreep. I love it! The new skills are fascinating and give me new ways to use my favorite units with SI. As long as they're not locked on units, I love the Tier 4 skills. They bring about viability to old fav units. I just got Death Blow 4 finally, so at least I have that for a unit, and maybe if I get lucky I'll get some Sturdy Impact fodder cause that skill looks beautiful!