• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Divine Naga looks to be the better option for Julia unless you're in need of a green EP dragon counter specifically. It's completely superior on PP too.

Both Nagas: Effective against dragons, disables dragons from targetting Def/Res

Naga: Def/Res+4 while defending, Close Counter vs. dragons

Divine Naga: Nullify all enemy Hone/Fortify, disables all enemies from targetting Def/Res, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 when Res is 3+ over enemy's

14 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Save your feathers for Naesala.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2019-01-10-13-31-39.png

I8zdot1.png

kzaqXjL.png

a40JV1j.png

m8Bhuf0.png

what for? he looks nice, but he brings nothing new to the table we havent seen and cant be dealt with. I would even say he is a weaker Karla because he cant access all skills like Karla can (due to him being a  flier). In my eyes nice touch but not worth the hassle.

Meanwhile, Hel...

Spoiler

RIP Sharena and Seliph in Book 3, I guess. Sharena's probably going to be slain by Hel and Hel's Scythe's Miracle effect could be more practical as it only requires Hel to fight melee units and have more than 1 HP for its Miracle to work while Seliph needs >= 50% HP, but refined Tyrfing's Miracle works on all units. Hel's Scythe effect seems like a double-edged sword or, well, scythe. There are probably more melee units with higher defense than resistance, but in the cases of melee units with high resistance like winter Fae who has 33 Def and 41 Res, Hel's going to be striking at something even harder, and against units with mixed defenses like LA Eliwood, it wouldn't change much.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

what for? he looks nice, but he brings nothing new to the table we havent seen and cant be dealt with. I would even say he is a weaker Karla because he cant access all skills like Karla can (due to him being a  flier). In my eyes nice touch but not worth the hassle.

Karla is red, PegaNino is green, Naesala now brings it to the blue. They were both offensive units before that you had to approach more carefully, so I'm expecting the same from Naesala - his Special needs to be replaced, but overall nice skillset to begin with.

Also Karla can't fly 3 spaces.

Edited by Garlyle

Wow, can't wait to start with Deirdre. I like her refine. Also its nice to have a new solid F!Grima EP counter with Julia. Which is what I am missing a bit. Depending on my luck with Nailah I try to scratch some more Deirdre merges. She is still at +5... They really give me a difficult time =/. Rinkah I will see. It just will depend on my luck.

As for Seliph also nice, I will try to use him in a way later. 

@mampfoid

Galeforce inherit restriction list doesn’t include the new beast weapon types. The transformation restriction will be annoying on maps where your units are next to each other (i.e. most of them), though.

Either way, I finally know what I’m doing with my Heroic Grails.

45 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Karla is red, PegaNino is green, Naesala now brings it to the blue. They were both offensive units before that you had to approach more carefully, so I'm expecting the same from Naesala - his Special needs to be replaced, but overall nice skillset to begin with.

Also Karla can't fly 3 spaces.

Havent said he is bad, he is just meh? i mean he can fly 3 spaces on that turn he turns only. Besides even if Karla is red, she has higher spd higher atk and can even use the flashing blade seal and on top of that she has a Slaying weapon effect on her weapon (-1 cooldown charge). Not to mention the access now to Null follow up 3, Wrath 3, Sturdy Impact. Lets be real Naesala will prolly even die when he goes up against some Fast Red sword users lol, meanwhile Karla can prolly even bring down some of the fastest Lance users.

He is ok but nothing to write home about and he is prolly busted when used in a Flier Emblem with spur emblems, but 1 movement only Emblems never were my thing. And when using him in a mixed Team his strong selling point (3 movement) becomes a hindrence... if all of the mixed Team users arent Dragons or Beast units.

6 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Havent said he is bad, he is just meh? i mean he can fly 3 spaces on that turn he turns only. Besides even if Karla is red, she has higher spd higher atk and can even use the flashing blade seal and on top of that she has a Slaying weapon effect on her weapon (-1 cooldown charge). Not to mention the access now to Null follow up 3, Wrath 3, Sturdy Impact. Lets be real Naesala will prolly even die when he goes up against some Fast Red sword users lol, meanwhile Karla can prolly even bring down some of the fastest Lance users.

He is ok but nothing to write home about and he is prolly busted when used in a Flier Emblem with spur emblems, but 1 movement only Emblems never were my thing. And when using him in a mixed Team his strong selling point (3 movement) becomes a hindrence... if all of the mixed Team users arent Dragons or Beast units.

That's an expensive Karla you are talking about. Nice, but probably rare. Meanwhile here I am a budget player who see Naesala running in with his 3 move flying, then Reyson sing for him, and bam! Double takedown.

10 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Does anyone knows what does tailtiu’s refine do? 

And which skill does Naesalan gives at 4*?

Wrath + Darting Blow

Spoiler

Swift Sparrow

Okay, so 3.1 is here.

Naesala looks pretty dang good, maybe enough to convince me to go for Tibarn with tokens over Nailah. Sturdy Impact is inheritable (BOO), but armours and cavs don't get it (yay). And those refines. I feel bad for those who raised Seliph (He probably needed more for his refine to give him a chance, I wonder does it stop The Reinhardt out of curiosity), while I'm also crying because Tailtiu, Deirdre and Julia all have really good refines and my refine list pretty much doubled (If I'd known this would come, I wouldn't have given Julia Divine Naga to begin with and while RIP Tailtiu's blade effect, this is still pretty great on its own and with my build she's on 51/50 on PP with the refine (And apparently I should get her with +Atk, which yeah that makes sense, I have +Spd right now and it'll do though)).

Edit: Naesala's 4* skill is frankly amazing. I just..... Wow.

Edited by Dayni

15 minutes ago, redlight said:

Wrath + Darting Blow

Hide contents

Swift Sparrow

Spoiler

Wow, I won’t complain since I don’t use Guard, but why to keep it over and over as 5* exclusive?

Edit: strange retarded galeforce lol

Edited by Javi Blizz

Naesala's art is amazing. Definitely using the heck out of him :D 

I need a new blue male flier, to be fair. Shigure and Subaki have nearly maxed and I don't particularly like Valter, so he will fill in a slot even on my normal flier team :D 

On the topic of Thracia - I still wish they brought Fred (not using w/e his updated name is right now because I can't recall it) in during the last Thracia banner. He could easily be a TT unit. I know he's not popular, but I adore him and Olwen together >.< Those are the sort of units I want them to use TT for - not amazingly popular but maybe with some connection to a banner unit or existing unit v.v

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

(not using w/e his updated name is right now because I can't recall it)

It does not yet exist. He’s still Fred in both of the CYL polls, but both of the CYL polls are a huge mess regarding Thracia’s names. Machyua is not a fucking name, damn it.

Bookofholsety—the main person behind Project Naga and also the one who’s handling the Cipher fan account—chose to call him Friedrich. I personally call him Wilfred because Anglo-Saxon names are cool.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It does not yet exist. He’s still Fred in both of the CYL polls, but both of the CYL polls are a huge mess regarding Thracia’s names. Machyua is not a fucking name, damn it.

Bookofholsety—the main person behind Project Naga and also the one who’s handling the Cipher fan account—chose to call him Friedrich. I personally call him Wilfred because Anglo-Saxon names are cool.

I think Machyua was the name my translation had, but it was a very odd one. Cain's name annoyed me since they chose to call him Cain again when they could easily have called him Kain to avoid the confusion, or just had a new name. We don't need shared names - the Selena thing is bad enough!

Ah right. That's the one that confused me. At least he can keep being Fred :) 

Edited by Cute Chao

Really nice refines.

Seliph can have a niche in wasting turns in AR,

@Zeo Deirdre's refine would be really nice for my +Res/-Atk Deirdre! She can finally fix her Atk and she has the perfect Res boon for it! 

Tailtiu gets the Wrath she deserves although I already have Ishtar so not a big priority right now, but better reflection of her character.

Can't really choose for Julia refines, since the one on my main is -Res. Although I guess Def/Res+4 effect with CC kind of makes up for that (and she's +Def so might be a little useful?).

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid

Galeforce inherit restriction list doesn’t include the new beast weapon types. The transformation restriction will be annoying on maps where your units are next to each other (i.e. most of them), though.

This. Forgive me, Xander, but Naesala's replaced you in my Grail priority...Hail to the Raven King!

9 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I meant the initial screen when you boot up the app and someone screams Fire Emblem but apparently it went away so it might have been something temporary with my phone. 

I can't access my (virtual) back button there. To make it appear, I need to touch the screen (which starts the app then). 

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Saw that too! GF Tibarn will be awesome, but I don't have enough orbs. 

Just gave Raven and BH!Lucina GF btw. to be complete on Infantry. 

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Naesala? He is looking good.

I'll continue to hoard them until I could +10 someone. 

Hey, what kind of weapon does Naesala have at 4*?

I still haven't seen any mention of generic beast weapons on these leaks.

/edit: Forget it. Seem them. Isn't it weird they are movement locked? They could just have used Strike like in RD instead of this Adult/Hatchling business.

Edited by RexBolt