Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

It also means you can't bring any other fliers and expect them to be buffed, though. (Not an issue if you have Hone Fliers to spare and whatnot, but Cordelia being my only Galeforce user that's anything close to invested means that my teams are really janky for light weeks.)

Who needs fliers when you can just A-move your armors at the enemy and win?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Who needs fliers when you can just A-move your armors at the enemy and win?

Ah you mean my +0 armors that are fighting +10 shit that occasionally have a fort level on me.

I don't even have 3 Eirs to give them an extra 5 res either, LUL.

Edit: Mind, I did see a very nice barrier blade Aether DC Special fighter Zephiel that I can just copy if I, you know, actually pull 2 copies of Axe Ephraim. But I'm not sure I'd bother with that since that's a shitton of feathers & 5* exclusives for a unit that I only use in a mode I dislike.

Edited by DehNutCase

Something I've been wondering since we're now getting beast units and I'd assume Selkie/Kaden/Keaton/Velouria are next to be introduced:

Will they be in their basic or promoted forms? They're the only shape-shifters that promote, I believe.

Edited by Vince777

17 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Something I've been wondering since we're now getting beast units and I'd assume Selkie/Kaden/Keaton/Velouria are next to be introduced:

Will they be in their basic or promoted forms? They're the only shape-shifters that promote, I believe.

Yes, they are the only shifters whose shifted forms also promote. 

techinically  Corrin also  promotes but their shifted forms do not change after promotion.

I would rather they come in promoted forms, but it seems they will come in basic forms. 

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Yes, they are the only shifters whose shifted forms also promote. 

techinically  Corrin also  promotes but their shifted forms do not change after promotion.

I would rather they come in promoted forms, but it seems they will come in basic forms. 

Something they could also do is introduce the kids in their unpromoted forms while the adults are in promoted forms. Or the opposite.

Speaking of things beast units make us wonder, if we ever get TMS units, would they be the transforming kind?

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

Do we have an idea of which element the next Mythic Hero will be? 

Since we already have a Mythic Hero for the offensive AR teams, I believe we will get a new Mythic Hero for defensive AR teams. 16px-Icon_Season_Dark_2.png?version=4196Dark and 16px-Icon_Season_Anima_2.png?version=070Anima elements are the ones used for defensive AR teams.

My votes are for 16px-Icon_Season_Anima_2.png?version=070Anima Element. Why? For AR Seasons, 16px-Icon_Season_Light_2.png?version=534Light is always with 16px-Icon_Season_Dark_2.png?version=4196Dark, and 16px-Icon_Season_Astra_2.png?version=69bAstra is always with 16px-Icon_Season_Anima_2.png?version=070Anima. If we get a Hero with 16px-Icon_Season_Dark_2.png?version=4196Dark Element, we will continue to have a season with mythic bonus and a season without the bonus. With a 16px-Icon_Season_Anima_2.png?version=070Anima Hero, we will have a season with Offensive bonus, and a season with Defensive bonus.

Well... that's my opinion about it.

On 14.1.2019 at 11:27 AM, Zeo said:

Weather or not you decide to burn up hours of your time reminiscing with me, I am curious. if you've been following me, What were your favorite clears? Matthew, Morgan and Special?

Hi Zeo, sorry for answering so late but this one disappeared in my "deserves longer answer" backlog. I was absent from my PC for nearly a week now and I prefer to write long stuff there, also I can't see sigs on mobile. 

I've watched all of your clears and I enjoyed so many of them. There are quite a couple that stand out, but in general I liked the early Matthew clears (preferably with reinforcements), where it was like a marvel that this guy would clear all the hard content where other people (including me) struggled with their cheese-teams. 

While I never was the guy who was sensitive for the right choice of music or didn't get every theme or reference, I liked what you did with Morgan. We could partake in his progress of growth and you've built a curious team around him.

I couldn't find a calm moment yet to check your playlists, but I agree that the Aversa, Takumi and Valter clears are special among the special. It's no coincidence that I liked to play those maps (especially Valter & Aversa) myself very much and I felt during every little move with your units, since I used so much time one those maps for clears. 

In the end my answer wasn't that long, hope we can chat one day happily about the good old days of your clears. ;-) 

3 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Do we have an idea of which element the next Mythic Hero will be? 

The datamine seems to help narrow it down:

One of the December updates added functionality for several skills that have been fully implemented since then, such as the Naga refines and Nailah's B skill. There was another one that destroys offensive structures, which hasn't been fully added yet, so it's expected to be on the upcoming mythic hero.

This suggests they'll likely be either dark or anima, since those are the defensive elements. I'm guessing dark, since anima is pretty worthless until we get astra, because of how much more significant offensive elements are.

4 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I assume the kiddos will be in basic form and the adults in promoted forms~ Though I wouldn't be mad if they were all basic so they could get promoted alts later~

3 hours ago, Sylphid said:

Speaking of things beast units make us wonder, if we ever get TMS units, would they be the transforming kind?

Hadn't thought of that before! That would be a good way of giving us both their Carnage forms and their ordinary attire. I'd flip the conditions for variety's sake and more sense to non-Beast/Breath units though. The one exception being Uta-loid Tiki of course, she needn't transform like them.

Trying to think of some TMS accessories they could add on that not. Have they an imp tail yet? Perhaps the ears from Mamori's Carnage form? Kiria's The Labyrinth hat, Microwavin' with Mamori chef hat, little bunny accessory like the one normal Mamori has, or perhaps her ribbon.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hadn't thought of that before! That would be a good way of giving us both their Carnage forms and their ordinary attire. I'd flip the conditions for variety's sake and more sense to non-Beast/Breath units though. The one exception being Uta-loid Tiki of course, she needn't transform like them.

Trying to think of some TMS accessories they could add on that not. Have they an imp tail yet? Perhaps the ears from Mamori's Carnage form? Kiria's The Labyrinth hat, Microwavin' with Mamori chef hat, little bunny accessory like the one normal Mamori has, or perhaps her ribbon.

Honestly, I hope they go wild and come up with entirely new transformation conditions, because tying it to ally types wouldn't make much sense for non-beast units. Maybe they'll be refreshers who transform and get refreshed themselves when using Sing/Dance. Actually despite the strikethrough I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

I think we only have imp horns.

2 hours ago, Sylphid said:

Honestly, I hope they go wild and come up with entirely new transformation conditions, because tying it to ally types wouldn't make much sense for non-beast units. Maybe they'll be refreshers who transform and get refreshed themselves when using Sing/Dance. Actually despite the strikethrough I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

I think we only have imp horns.

it would make sense for all the TMS crew to be refreshers since that's the whole gig of the game. Being able to refresh themselves on top of it? would be an annoying and irritating mechanic. They'd have to add the same limitation as Future Vision to where it only activates once per turn, like Galeforce.

2 hours ago, Sylphid said:

Maybe they'll be refreshers who transform and get refreshed themselves when using Sing/Dance.

That would be amazing. With a nuke running Fury, the Dancer/Singer can Dance/Sing the nuke and then maybe use Wings of Mercy to teleport next to the nuke to deal additional damage nearby enemies.

Edited by XRay

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Watch them bringing a new currency to get Accessories.

Yeah probably, instead of just using a pre-existing one (Arena Medals, Badges, etc.) that barely gets used. Whatever makes the least amount of sense, I suppose.