• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Alright! I’ve finished my first +10! Here they are for anyone who is curious: 

Hide contents

TOEu2pl.jpg

I also got another Roderick merge recently, which means I can hit +7 with him

I guess you do not like the Sieglinde Refine?

11 hours ago, Ottservia said:

But yarne isn’t a fates character. He’s an awakening character. The fates beasts are kaden, keaton, selkie, and velouria.

...i meant to Type DS beasts in general. Sorry, been a rough day. My store went through a conversion to a new system. I worked 7pm-5:30AM and then went back at 1pm-9pm the same day.

And got a free Tharja merge since the one they gave me =trash.

Edited by silverserpent

3 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I also got another Roderick merge recently, which means I can hit +7 with him

Can I give you some? I have so many of him that I'm starting to fear for my own safety. :p

On another note, I can now reunite Fir with her entire family. Also, chibi Titania's smile is the most precious thing I have ever seen.

Edited by Kaden

Well went into the Direct not knowing what to expect of Three Houses... and all I really came out learning is that we're gonna be a teacher or instructor or something?

Great great, wonderful... so... is this gonna make sense when the game launches? Protag seem kinda bland right now, but uncustomizable so they can be their own persons and not featureless masks that we get to paint on. Though I get the feeling there's gonna be just as much painful protag worship as in Awakening and Fates...

Overall... um... I dunno, I guess they're Heroes worthy?

40 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Well went into the Direct not knowing what to expect of Three Houses... and all I really came out learning is that we're gonna be a teacher or instructor or something?

Great great, wonderful... so... is this gonna make sense when the game launches? Protag seem kinda bland right now, but uncustomizable so they can be their own persons and not featureless masks that we get to paint on. Though I get the feeling there's gonna be just as much painful protag worship as in Awakening and Fates...

Overall... um... I dunno, I guess they're Heroes worthy?

We're gonna be playing as Professor Ike.

As for the... Lords? I dunno what Edelgard/Claude/third-guy are for Three Houses... I guess they're Heroes-worthy, yeah (or at least they're main enough characters to probably get spots in Heroes on the Three Houses promotional banner when that happens). Looking forward to them hopefully coming with skills referencing them having their own squads/armies when they drop into Heroes (maybe inheritable skills and/or Prf weapons (I'm guessing they're gonna get personal weapons in Three Houses) that work like Owltomes, Nifl Frostflowers, and/or Goodie Boot+), and hopefully at least one gender of Professor Ike or whatever their default name is can be a free unit, if not both of 'em.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

28 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Welp, this summer is looking to be extra salty - F2Pers are likely going to have to choose between pulling for swimsuit waifus/husbandos or pulling for Three Houses characters.

Three Houses characters are going to end up in the standard summoning pool. Swimsuit waifus/husbandos will not.

I'd probably give the 3H crew a pass and save my spheres for someone I know I like. And the idea of another loli dragon is a bit disconcerting. But who knows? Maybe they'll bury themselves into your soul at some point and then slowly highjack your brain, before a narrative climax like the highest leaf on a tree and then burst out as beautiful cordyceps. Your pals will be the ones to remove the growth once it shows itself. Whatever it be, I'll go for FE3H eventually, as long as the gameplay holds.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Wonder how they’ll do the new fist type weapons?

colourless melee?

More like fist weapons in all colors. They could go ahead and start it off as colorless, though. 

Summer will be interesting. Three Houses banners will certainly be thrown in between all the swimsuit chaos. 

Just counted my manuals and I have enough of Athena, Lachesis, and Kaze to +10 them~ Waiting on one last Ares to get him done first, though (or either Lon'qu or Nowi who are both sitting at +8).

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

I really hope new loli dragon is a blue flyer since I want to complete my flying dragon team but IS won't put a blue flying dragon in Heroes.

This please^~ I don't even have any flying Dragon lolis but I've been waiting on a blue flier forever~

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Wonder how they’ll do the new fist type weapons?

colourless melee?

I hope they will allow units without Weapons to fight back in melee range. It would be hilarious to watch loli dragons pummel each other in child form or see Maribelle smack someone in the face.

Edited by XRay

Urgh, can we hear the results of the vote already? I hate that they're really drawing it out this time ><

Someone please tell me it's been revealed elsewhere and I missed it -.-

Edited by Cute Chao

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Urgh, can we hear the results of the vote already? I hate that they're really drawing it out this time ><

Someone please tell me it's been revealed elsewhere and I missed it -.-

As far as I know, nope it hasn't. Oh and yes, my patience with this has past its end as well.

I'm becoming convinced they're treating this like a new banner and, as such, we aren't going to know the four who made the cut until like two or three days before the banner is to go up.

48 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

As far as I know, nope it hasn't. Oh and yes, my patience with this has past its end as well.

I'm becoming convinced they're treating this like a new banner and, as such, we aren't going to know the four who made the cut until like two or three days before the banner is to go up.

That's my fear, too, which is utterly ridiculous >.< 

We hear the results of CYL two or so days after the voting ends. This should be the same -.- 

I'll submit feedback but I doubt it'll go anywhere...

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I'll submit feedback but I doubt it'll go anywhere...

I think I will join you.

I will also add in a separate feedback that their communication skills as a company is absolute crap so hopefully with enough complaints about their PR team, they will fire them and replace them with more competent individuals.

36 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think I will join you.

I will also add in a separate feedback that their communication skills as a company is absolute crap so hopefully with enough complaints about their PR team, they will fire them and replace them with more competent individuals.

I mean, I get why they're doing it if they want people to pull on these banners, too... but it's stopping me pulling on the banners we have now since I will only pull on the Valentine's banner if the voted banner doesn't contain Hrid or Duma >.< 

Edited by Cute Chao

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @NegativeExponents- @Johann @Nanima

I know I'm late and they've been here for a few weeks but... yeah, how about those pair up quests, eh?

KigqpGA.png

Easiest. Questline. Ever.

That was easier than most of the emblem quests that get tossed at us every month. This is also a good chance to show off my +5 Dragonflower Matthew without his HP bane, how's he looking?

So what units did the rest of you use for your pair up quests? They turned out to be pretty fun.

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So what units did the rest of you use for your pair up quests? They turned out to be pretty fun.

I don't even remember. I think Cherche + dancer and after a while I switched to Celica. 

Realy hope we'll get new Elite quests ...