Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I think this is actually the first banner since we had the Tellius beasts.  I expected them to follow shortly after, but it feels like it's been eons since the Tellius one, since we had two seasonals since then.

I'm not sure who the obvious demote is here.  Only Selkie has 5 skills this time, and I doubt they're nice enough to start demoting more than one per banner.

I'm thinking it's Velouria, but it's hard to say. Keaton has Special Spiral, a Valor skill, and a dual phase brave, so I certainly don't think it's him.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't think anyone posted it, but it's all the Fates beasts and Panne as the GHB.

Excellent and predictable! No FH2 is good.

Although Panne as GHB is a little weird, since usually, it's villains. She did start not exactly kind to humans though, and it gets her out of the way, which is good. No Yarne, but he seems to be as popular as sending sexting pics of your rabbit to your parents. 

Recalculating the percentage on those two games for my list, Panne makes for 29 of 51 playable characters from Awakening, meaning 56.86% of its roster. Fates now has 45 out of 69, or 65.22% of its roster. Fates is just one percentage point short of 2/3rds completion.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although Panne as GHB is a little weird, since usually, it's villains. She did start not exactly kind to humans though, and it gets her out of the way, which is good. No Yarne, but he seems to be as popular as sending sexting pics of your rabbit to your parents.

Their choices for GHB haven't made sense in a while. Male Kana was also GHB fsr.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Recalculating the percentage on those two games for my list, Panne makes for 29 of 51 playable characters from Awakening, meaning 56.86% of its roster. Fates now has 45 out of 69, or 65.22% of its roster. Fates is just one percentage point short of 2/3rds completion.

What's it for SoV?  It's not got that many in FEH, but it also has a pretty small roster.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Like Sunwoo said, they made Kana a GHB. Compared to that, Panne makes sense.

Also, she is unfortunately blue. I only say unfortunately because Naesala was also blue. 

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Only units on Team 1 affect the score of your enemies, so you can run an armor team for Team 1 but have Teams 2-7 be all low scoring units.

So if Team 1 gets you enemies in the range of 720-730, Teams 2-7 will also face enemies in the range of 720-730 no matter what units you put in them.

And 4 star units still won't get me as high a score as 5 stars. I start out with a 5 star team and I'll score higher.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What's it for SoV?  It's not got that many in FEH, but it also has a pretty small roster.

We have 20 of the 34 playable characters, so 58.8%. More than Awakening, in fact. (This counts Palla/Catria/Est, but not Zeke.)

Currently missing Silque, Forsyth, Python, Valbar, Kamui, Luthier, Atlas, Jesse, Tatiana, Zeke, Deen, Noma, Mycen, and Conrad.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Also, she is unfortunately blue. I only say unfortunately because Naesala was also blue. 

At least she is Infantry, so there is a movement type difference. She'll just be welfare Nailah to take a cynical guess. 

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Its roster is 38 in size with the Cipher quartet, 34 without. It presently has 20 playables in, which means 52.63% with Cipher, 58.82% without.

That is pretty darned good! Magvel has 33 playables sans Creature Campaign, and it only has 11 in so far, exactly 33.33%.

I think you can attribute SoV to partly the Whitewings, partly a generous two TTs, and also just a generous influx of characters when they got in the one time.

Also, Binding has 22.22% of playables in sans Trial characters, 12/54. Tellius has 21.92%, counting the two Ikes as one, Danved and Devdan as one, and excluding the BK, 16/73. So in other words, next month, a game that has had nobody added since launch will exceed a game that had nobody at launch in percentage of included playable cast, yet has received multiple banners.

29 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Cool additions and all, but man, I'm too lazy to read weapon descriptions.

Effects in green activates when the unit transforms. The Garou are infantry, while the Kitsune are cavalry.

Keaton uses Meisterschert-Wo Strike (Great for Moonbow-Heavy Blade!). Yes, you read that right; it is Meisterschwert, not just Brave.

Velouria uses Ouch Pouch-Wo Strike, with Ouch Pouch also applying to her Ally Support partner.

Kaden's gives his allies combat buffs equal to their bonus buffs (basically doubles bonus buffs, sort of like reverse Sieglinde) and has a slightly different Sturdy Impact.

Selkie's effect is a little more complicated, but it basically makes your Selkie stronger against units with a different stat distribution from her, and she has Sturdy Impact like her father.

Edited by XRay

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

At least she is Infantry, so there is a movement type difference. She'll just be welfare Nailah to take a cynical guess. 

She could also be a "horse" like the kitsune for all we know at this point.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

She could also be a "horse" like the kitsune for all we know at this point.

this is my theory. Taguel/Kitsune/Cats are agile so they'll be "cavalry", Birds are self-explanatory Flier, Dragon Laguz might be manakete-ish (being any of armored, flier or infantry), and Tigers will end up either being infantry like wolves or armored for some reason.

5 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Keaton's art is GLORIOUS 

Not bad, a little arm, some delicious midriff. But his tucked in shirt just above his tail looks like a giant wedgie to me. And if only he had even a small tear on that shining black caboose.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not bad, a little arm, some delicious midriff. But his tucked in shirt just above his tail looks like a giant wedgie to me. And if only he had even a small tear on that shining black caboose.

I like the way you think~

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Clearly the enemy has given him a wedgie

At least the beasts are out of the way now. And we get Panne. I like her as a choice of Awakening, maybe its an indicator that they will not make an awakening banner soon? I don't know. 
But as suspected no mixed banner, had little hope that they release Rinkah. It's a shame that Selkie shares the color with Panne. And Selkie without Ignasius feels half fulfilled. So far I am not too happy about their fate unit management overall. Adrift should not have happened, that should have been just a hoshido banner. But there ill always be those unhappy about decisions, be it fans of certain unreleased fates units or fans who are tired about fates. I am just one of the first ones.

Edited by Stroud

Looking at the skills again. Might there be a chance for Velouria to be demoted? She seems to be the most likely option. And she as a colorless demotion would be appreciated.

Edited by Stroud

13 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Looking at the skills again. Might there be a chance for Velouria to be demoted? She seems to be the most likely option. And she as a colorless demotion would be appreciated.

I'd be happy if that's the case. I want her, but not enough to actually go chasing her. Though Kaden's skills look more like a demote's.

21 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Velouria has Close Def and Ward Beasts, which makes her more valuable than Kaden, who has Spd/Res Link and Goad Beasts. Link skills aren't exactly groundbreaking, and Goad is the weakest of the four standard movement-type buffs for most types (fliers are the only exception where Ward is the weakest).

Keaton is obviously not demoting since he has Special Spiral, and Selkie has 5 skills.

11 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I'd be happy if that's the case. I want her, but not enough to actually go chasing her. Though Kaden's skills look more like a demote's.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Velouria has Close Def and Ward Beasts, which makes her more valuable than Kaden, who has Spd/Res Link and Goad Beasts. Link skills aren't exactly groundbreaking, and Goad is the weakest of the four standard movement-type buffs for most types (fliers are the only exception where Ward is the weakest).

Keaton is obviously not demoting since he has Special Spiral, and Selkie has 5 skills.

And yet we have no demoted unit with Close/Distant Def. Kaden would be another green after Reyson, a shame that she is more unlikely with that. But at least she has a better chance than Keaton and Selkie which are obviously stay 5* exclusive. 

And comparing Kaden to Velourias prf? I like Velourias more, but Kaden seems to be more flexible with it. Also Velourias does not work on Aether Raid defense I think. 

7 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Also Velourias does not work on Aether Raid defense I think. 

Where does it say that?