Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

43 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Isn’t already available in the European continent? I remember they recently released the game to more regions

Only in the UK and Ireland, which is why I specified "European continent". Frankly considering they specifically went out of their way to exclude the rest, it makes me think we aren't getting it ever. There have been no talks about it. Maybe in a year or two when there is no chance of ever catching up with the rest.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Only in the UK and Ireland, which is why I specified "European continent". Frankly considering they specifically went out of their way to exclude the rest, it makes me think we aren't getting it ever. There have been no talks about it. Maybe in a year or two when there is no chance of ever catching up with the rest.

Oh I see. I thought it was worldwide now but I guess not. That really sucks though especially since they’re cracking down on emulators which makes it even harder if not outright impossible to play outside of the countries it’s available in.

Huh, after being the first 5 star I ever sent home Fir was my free 5 star pull. I guess since she really wants to stay I’ll keep her this time. She’s +res-def so I’ll have to promote my 4 star +atk-res and give her the nameless blade but she should perform a lot better than the old one because of no bane and her good weapon refinement.

So it just started out with just this: my decision to sack Loki to give Sakura C Duel Infantry 3:

DQhOcer.png?1

But after I got that taste of power it quickly escalated into a full-out purge before I knew it:

Spoiler

LsNymTq.png?1XZHppAp.png?13WVuH0J.png?1k97cSkm.png?1lTsznxk.png?14kDDrW5.png?1

List of the Damned:

• both Lokis
  • Brave Veronica
  • Helbindi; Hey, he wanted to go to actual hell anyways.
  • New Year's Laegjarn
  • Eir *gives defiant middle finger to Aether Raids*
  • Gunnthra, a +2 one even; I have no clue why I let her hang around for this long.

The only ones who survived were bunny Alfonse and Fjorm, but they only get to stay for entirely pragmatic reasons (the former is actual quite good and is a rare axe cavalier, the latter still has Arena relevance). Besides, I think this was enough spring cleaning for one day.

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So it just started out with just this: my decision to sack Loki to give Sakura C Duel Infantry 3:

DQhOcer.png?1

But after I got that taste of power it quickly escalated into a full-out purge before I knew it:

Hide contents

List of the Damned:

• both Lokis
  • Brave Veronica
  • New Year's Laegjarn
  • Gunnthra, a +2 one even; I have no clue why I let her hang around for this long.

The only ones who survived were bunny Alfonse and Fjorm, but they only get to stay for entirely pragmatic reasons (the former is actual quite good and is a rare axe cavalier, the latter still has Arena relevance). Besides, I think this was enough spring cleaning for one day.

Gunnthra's pretty good imo. Mounted Blade Tomes aren't easy to come by.

9 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Gunnthra's pretty good imo. Mounted Blade Tomes aren't easy to come by.

Well aside from the fact that the deed is done, I have my +Spd LA!Lilina for that role among a couple others.

21 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

DQhOcer.png?1

Hide contents

List of the Damned:

• both Lokis
  • Brave Veronica
  • New Year's Laegjarn

Death, death to all the OCS!

I've wanted to kill Eir as well, but the forces that be (may or may not be named Jaisy Dane) won't allow it

I'd easily kill Gunnthra, just no idea who to sack her to.

Remind me, is it tonight or tomorrow when they'll reveal the next VG and its associated banner(s)? I'm just a little hopeful that whatever the theme is (it can't be Seasonal obviously, given they've already put up the three Springs and have banner for the VG marked on the calendar), it'l have someone 5* locked that I like and don't have.

31 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Remind me, is it tonight or tomorrow when they'll reveal the next VG and its associated banner(s)? I'm just a little hopeful that whatever the theme is (it can't be Seasonal obviously, given they've already put up the three Springs and have banner for the VG marked on the calendar), it'l have someone 5* locked that I like and don't have.

It's tomorrow (the 28th) / the next reset. The event calendar has the VG log-in orbs and a VG-specific banner both start then.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

It's tomorrow (the 28th). The event calendar has the VG log-in orbs and a VG-specific banner both start then.

Thanks. I just couldn't remember if the SF-posted calendar was adjusted for the time zone stuff that makes it a day later for some sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Thanks. I just couldn't remember if the SF-posted calendar was adjusted for the time zone stuff that makes it a day later for some sometimes.

The calendar specifically uses Pacific Standard Time, where the reset is either at midnight (if Daylight Savings Time is active) or at 11 pm (if DST isn't active). So until the day before my birthday (November 3rd), the events on the calendar are going to occur on the days it says.

9 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Death, death to all the OCS!

I've wanted to kill Eir as well, but the forces that be (may or may not be named Jaisy Dane) won't allow it

I'd easily kill Gunnthra, just no idea who to sack her to.

*gasp*  not true. I said you could kill her for Alm. 
this shade. 

On 3/26/2019 at 3:09 PM, Tybrosion said:

DQhOcer.png?1

Hide contents

List of the Damned:

• both Lokis
  • Brave Veronica
  • New Year's Laegjarn

this was quite the OCasscare.
the only ones i really like. are NY Gunnthra/NY Fjorm because this stupid game knows my passion for flying units. grr. 

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

this was quite the OCasscare.
the only ones i really like. are NY Gunnthra/NY Fjorm because this stupid game knows my passion for flying units. grr. 

I couldn’t kill either of those two even if I wanted to on the basis that I never had them to begin with. The only pulls I did on that banner were the free pull and the ticket pulls and I managed to not get a focus unit with any of those few pulls.

5 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Tonight is when they should announce the next Mythic hero, right?

Yeah, it should be dropping about an hour from now.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Banner is tomorrow, but the VG itself doesn't start until April 1st

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I couldn’t kill either of those two even if I wanted to on the basis that I never had them to begin with. The only pulls I did on that banner were the free pull and the ticket pulls and I managed to not get a focus unit with any of those few pulls.

So I'm not the only one who hopes to avoid focus units on some banners, dodging certain colors even sometimes.

With Lewyn on the Mythic Banner, assuming they don't run him twice in quick succession, there are only three choices for the Odd Wave Banner on April 5th. (Again @Diovani Bressan did this, I just reworded it a little and dropped Lewyn from it):

Heroes for the Odd Wave Banner:

• Odd%20Atk%20Wave%203.png Odd Atk Wave: Ishtar, Loki.
  • Odd-Spd-Wave-3.png Odd Spd Wave: Laevatein.
  • The others Odd Wave Skills are not in the Normal Summoning Pool.

I could possibly use another Blue Mage, but I'll need to see what the NH that intersects this banner has and what my Orb casualties from the Mythic are before I consider going for Ishtar. I'm not a passionate fan of her.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So I'm not the only one who hopes to avoid focus units on some banners, dodging certain colors even sometimes.

Well in my case there it was more like avoiding an entire banner and refusing to spend any orbs on it at all but yeah, it’s the same idea.

Edited by Tybrosion

HARDIN BANNER! HARDIN BANNER! HARDIN BANNER! HARDIN BANNER!

WERE DOING THIS

@SatsumaFSoysoy@MrSmokestack
I don't know who is still around so you'd do

Screenshot_20190328-143522_Fire_Emblem_H
Screenshot_20190328-143527_Fire_Emblem_H

And with that Hardin +10 is donezo

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

My friend pulled Surtr today. He said this: 

'forgive me father for i have Sinmara'd'

… After that pun, we could no longer be friends... xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

VG Banner is interesting~ I figured with only one Banner datamined and Spring 2017 returning that the Gauntlet would have units as focuses on other current Banners and free units as options to Support, which did end up being the case.

But it's weird they chose Duma when he's not on the current Mythic Banner. Why not just choose Yune?

9 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

But it's weird they chose Duma when he's not on the current Mythic Banner. Why not just choose Yune?

She is a destructive power yes, but not a villain, a heroine actually. I don't think there would have been much additional incentive to put her on the VG either, it wouldn't help you in the VG that much.

Male Grima but no Female Grima makes less sense to me. Doesn't everyone who has ever shot Colorless on a Legendary banner have her?

Heavily using GHB units was clever though, since it avoided having to a second VG banner when a bunch are already running.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

She is a destructive power yes, but not a villain, a heroine actually. I don't think there would have been much additional incentive to put her on the VG either, it wouldn't help you in the VG that much.

Male Grima but no Female Grima makes less sense to me. Doesn't everyone who has ever shot Colorless on a Legendary banner have her?

Heavily using GHB units was clever though, since it avoided having to a second VG banner when a bunch are already running.

Lot of villains have been given to us as GHBs so it was a pretty good way to avoid too many Banners. M!Grima's pretty easy to just throw on a Banner, so makes sense he's here over F!Grima~