Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

There's some accessories that I'm surprised they haven't added yet.

Sunglasses

Top Hat

Mustache

We've got a million hair pins, but you'd think we'd have these by now.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Would love some sunglasses, TBH. Would love seeing those on meme builds everywhere

I would be able to make my avatar a reality.  (I drew this thing before Heroes was even a thing, so it would be glorious.)

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I would be able to make my avatar a reality.  (I drew this thing before Heroes was even a thing, so it would be glorious.)

Sending feedback for Sunglasses ASAP so this can happen

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Sending feedback for Sunglasses ASAP so this can happen

Me too, we should all do this.

I think I've sent this request before, but maybe if enough people do, it will happen.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Me too, we should all do this.

I think I've sent this request before, but maybe if enough people do, it will happen.

I was the one spamming requests for old Accessories to be given out (granted it's the EX ones I needed...maybe they're next) and it happened, so there's a chance~

The Gauntlet starts tomorrow, right?  I guess we'll see how the new system works.  Hopefully, it means I don't have to worry about missing all the multipliers while I'm at work.  I guess we get multipliers for being on the stronger team now, too, but why even have multipliers at all then?

Accessories?

They haven't given out a silly glasses with a fake nose and mustache yet. Nor any eyepatches, ideally one for the left, so Saber can become the Sightless Swordhand. Unfortunately, Haar, Nergal, and Lorenz are both also blind in the right, so they can't give it. Fortunately, it looks like the guy with the big fat Feroxi arse (to paraphrase his own language) is a leftie eyepatcher.

Ranulf should hopefully come along with his hat. And maybe June or late May could bring a wedding veil for anyone.

I wouldn't mind if they expanded to also offer hair dye, or perhaps capes- overriding the current one if a character already has one.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Accessories?

They haven't given out a silly glasses with a fake nose and mustache yet. Nor any eyepatches, ideally one for the left, so Saber can become the Sightless Swordhand. Unfortunately, Haar, Nergal, and Lorenz are both also blind in the right, so they can't give it. Fortunately, it looks like the guy with the big fat Feroxi arse (to paraphrase his own language) is a leftie eyepatcher.

Ranulf should hopefully come along with his hat. And maybe June or late May could bring a wedding veil for anyone.

I wouldn't mind if they expanded to also offer hair dye, or perhaps capes- overriding the current one if a character already has one.

Much as I'd like capes that swap out, I think the current set up is if the character has a default piece of clothing in that area, they they simply can't equip that accessory, rather than it taking precedence. Although maybe that's just to avoid the unmodelled parts beneath the sprites for certain characters with hats and stuff which wouldn't really be an issue in the case of capes.

Regarding eyepatches we already have Nailah's wolf eyepatch. Actually coming to think of it, I think she can wear her own eyepatch, so capes going over default ones could be possible. Then again, it's easier to stick an eyepatch on top of another eyepatch Thana it is to stick a cape over another cape.

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

There's some accessories that I'm surprised they haven't added yet.

Top Hat

Come to think of it, I quite like a top hat kind of accessory. I'd put it on my Zelgius and call my IGN Mr. X as a Resident Evil crossover.

@bottlegnomes@mampfoid@Rezzy@Vaximillian@mcsilas@Landmaster

So I decided to have a little fun and turn Canas into something unusually speedy for his statline. I mean I already turned Cherche into a speeding flier so why not even turn Canas into one. He was +6 merges / +2 dragonflowers when I recorded the montage. While it's not an optimal build, it's pretty fun watching him crush things just like when he gets his hands on the Luna tome back in FE7.

15 minutes ago, Frosty said:

@bottlegnomes@mampfoid@Rezzy@Vaximillian@mcsilas@Landmaster

So I decided to have a little fun and turn Canas into something unusually speedy for his statline. I mean I already turned Cherche into a speeding flier so why not even turn Canas into one. He was +6 merges / +2 dragonflowers when I recorded the montage. While it's not an optimal build, it's pretty fun watching him crush things just like when he gets his hands on the Luna tome back in FE7.

Wow nice Canas! Double Ploys and the Speedy Build creates some massive destruction~ He looks really fun!

36 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Nice collection of some unlikely kills. Which one was your favorite? 

Looking forward to see a full clear with him. :-)

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Nice collection of some unlikely kills. Which one was your favorite? 

Looking forward to see a full clear with him. :-)

My favorite Knockouts in the montage personally is when he nuked L!Tiki and Brave Hector; and all of his Surtr kills.

I've yet to upload my two clears featuring Canas (but now as a +7 merge/+6 dragonflowers unit) and currently runs Swift Sparrow+Darting Blow seal.

The clears by the way are Infernal Bartre/Fir Bound Hero Battle and Infernal Yune. He'll get an "Ultimate" version of the montage and will nuke the crap out of stuff soon when he hits +8/+8 or if I'm lucky... maxed out at +10/+10.

Decided to add YT!Olivia to the list of units that I want to pull for since more times than not I want another flying refresher to make use of Tactic skills.

I also reached a new record orb count largely thanks to waiting for characters to come back on a 3 unit banner. They need to do a better job at enticing me to spend orbs.  

Edited by Flying Shogi

Wow, the latest gardens was so hard. It took me ages to get past the first one, second was a breeze and then third was rock again. 

I did manage it, with both high and low end units. 

Dancing Ryoma, Summer Tana, Tibarn, Sonya

L!Hector, Lyon, Priscilla, Ares

L!Ephraim, Clive, Leo, Flying Nino

I had to grant both Nino and Tana their blessings. My Cecilia would have been much more handy in the last map but she was already water blessed and I'm not one to change blessings. Clive was surprisingly good at holding his own in the final map, though, even if it was against Xander and the stupid Gravity wielder. His bonfire brought Veronica down within range of Leo being able to kill her at least :D 

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Wow, the latest gardens was so hard. It took me ages to get past the first one, second was a breeze and then third was rock again. 

I did manage it, with both high and low end units. 

Dancing Ryoma, Summer Tana, Tibarn, Sonya

L!Hector, Lyon, Priscilla, Ares

L!Ephraim, Clive, Leo, Flying Nino

I had to grant both Nino and Tana their blessings. My Cecilia would have been much more handy in the last map but she was already water blessed and I'm not one to change blessings. Clive was surprisingly good at holding his own in the final map, though, even if it was against Xander and the stupid Gravity wielder. His bonfire brought Veronica down within range of Leo being able to kill her at least :D 

I agree, this one is a HORRIBLE idea. Why the hell did they throw three of the most awful maps/battles in one garden round?

I'm getting really, REALLY frustrated with the banners. I'm at a 10% on the legendary banner with absolutely nothing. At this point, if I don't get at least something from the banner, or if we don't get a mass demotion, I'm going to be really pissed off. Right now I'm already losing interest in Heroes that I find myself playing less and less often, so this game is not doing a very good job retaining my interest.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm getting really, REALLY frustrated with the banners. I'm at a 10% on the legendary banner with absolutely nothing. At this point, if I don't get at least something from the banner, or if we don't get a mass demotion, I'm going to be really pissed off. Right now I'm already losing interest in Heroes that I find myself playing less and less often, so this game is not doing a very good job retaining my interest.

Just be glad you aren't getting two 11%+ pity rates in a row.