Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If we do get another Fallen Heroes, I hope there's no Azura, A because we have enough alts of her already, and B it wouldn't even fit the plot like the other ones did so far.

I agree, but I don't know of another explanation for that comment from her VA.

If it does happen, I hope at least the other characters are more worthwhile. Like Mareeta.

Edited by Othin

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

If it does happen, I hope at least the other characters are more worthwhile. Like Mareeta.

At least Mareeta would be a new unit.  Maybe Bertram, too.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At least Mareeta would be a new unit.  Maybe Bertram, too.

Bertram would be cheap. No need to hire a VA, just go to the zoo with a tape recorder. 

Fallen Hero Candidates

Mareeta

Bertram

Brainwashed Julia

Berserk Greil

Anankos

Rajaion

Enraged Ninian

Orson

Some of them might stretch the nonexistant definition a bit. Any other suggestions?

Edited by Jotari

27 minutes ago, Othin said:

Some people just want to see the world burn!

I would love a fallen heroes banner. Its high time we get another one!

6 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Fallen Hero Candidates

Mareeta

Bertram

Brainwashed Julia

Berserk Greil

Anankos

Rajaion

Enraged Ninian

Orson

Some of them might stretch the nonexistant definition a bit. Any other suggestions?

While Rajaion would be cool (and if we do have an RD banner coming up, it could give him precedent via other dragon laguz), he hasn't been on CYL, which suggests they haven't currently been considering adding him.

There's also the issue that there's no real way to make a list that would predict Azura if we weren't already told to expect her, so who even knows.

That said, Rinea is one other notable candidate, if they can actually come up with anything interesting to do with Fallen Rinea.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

While Rajaion would be cool (and if we do have an RD banner coming up, it could give him precedent via other dragon laguz), he hasn't been on CYL, which suggests they haven't currently been considering adding him.

There's also the issue that there's no real way to make a list that would predict Azura if we weren't already told to expect her, so who even knows.

That said, Rinea is one other notable candidate, if they can actually come up with anything interesting to do with Fallen Rinea.

Ah yes, Rinea, I knew I was missing a super obvious one.

Don't actually expect Rajaion (certainly not before Deghensea or Ena etc), just thought he'd be a fun character to suggest that most people wouldn't consider. Shame he isn't really on the radar as Heroe's would do a world of good for getting us to know him (even if it is just his incoherent berserked state).

40 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Fallen Hero Candidates

Mareeta

Bertram

Brainwashed Julia

Berserk Greil

Anankos

Rajaion

Enraged Ninian

Orson

Lyon's crit lines are ominous, but he's got good boi lines in the castle and on the info screen. I could see a fully possessed Lyon being part of such a banner.

I wonder if we'll get a trailer tomorrow or if it'll be on Tuesday. I feel like we've mostly been getting them two days in advance recently, at least when there's nothing else going on, which there isn't now, so I'll cross my fingers. 

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Lyon's crit lines are ominous, but he's got good boi lines in the castle and on the info screen. I could see a fully possessed Lyon being part of such a banner.

I wonder if we'll get a trailer tomorrow or if it'll be on Tuesday. I feel like we've mostly been getting them two days in advance recently, at least when there's nothing else going on, which there isn't now, so I'll cross my fingers. 

Getting "Lyon" who is really Fomortiis in the same way we got a "Robin" who was really Grima would please me greatly. Especially if he's a Falcon Punching beast unit.

38 minutes ago, Othin said:

You know, there is a slim hope of mine the "crazy Azura" is for the Dragalia collaboration. There is already a blue haired lady songstress in that game from what I remember, why not send her?

-I have as much reason to doubt this though as me doubting the choice to rerun an old Illusory Dungeon means something related to TMS is happening soon. Which to say A CONTAINER SHIP FLEET of doubt.

48 minutes ago, Jotari said:

The FE3B2 Final Chapter Medeus Munchies Maidens:

Elice:
WE WILL KILL ALL... WHO DEFY... LORD MEDEUS... 

(Fighting Maria) 

Maria:

(Fighting Nyna) 

Nyna:

(Fighting Lena) 

Lena:

Although their stats are so low they should be four fighting as one unit.  

And you forgot Delthea too. You have to free her from a brainwashing to recruit her (and typically for me that involves letting someone weak enough not to kill her, like Luthier, eating an Aura from her).

I think the trailer is going live this night/tomorrow morning (depending on the time zone. 2 days before the banner).
They're always doing the update 1 day before the first banner of the month, so that would mean the trailer gets too close to the datamining of the units if they hold it longer.

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You know, there is a slim hope of mine the "crazy Azura" is for the Dragalia collaboration. There is already a blue haired lady songstress in that game from what I remember, why not send her?

-I have as much reason to doubt this though as me doubting the choice to rerun an old Illusory Dungeon means something related to TMS is happening soon. Which to say A CONTAINER SHIP FLEET of doubt.

The FE3B2 Final Chapter Medeus Munchies Maidens:

Elice:

(Fighting Maria) 

Maria:

(Fighting Nyna) 

Nyna:

(Fighting Lena) 

Lena:

Although their stats are so low they should be four fighting as one unit.  

And you forgot Delthea too. You have to free her from a brainwashing to recruit her (and typically for me that involves letting someone weak enough not to kill her, like Luthier, eating an Aura from her).

Delthea with a prf warping skill better than Wings of Mercy would be sweet. Still sore Fallen Celica didn't get anything to reflect the most obvious trait of Witches.

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

I kind of wish they'd so some kind of like mass Green campaign (around St Patrick's Day being optional). Like a four unit banner made exclusively of new green units (call it Axes Galore or It Ain't East Being Green or something). Do that twice or thrice (and then maybe do one for colourless for some variety) and things might start to look up for greens. 

I'll be all for an all green banner that has Rinkah, Charlotte, Hayato and Nyx.

I still think, and hope, Fallen Heroes was a one time thing. All the potential candidates either feel like reaches, ones that would more appropriate with their own banners, or completely unnecessary additions. 

As for the whole “crazy Azura” thing, I’m not sure how long this came up (I believe it was around early fall of last year... correct me if I’m wrong), my best guess that it was either scrapped or was a prototype for what eventually become “Young Azura”. Plus, wouldn’t it be kind of odd for a voice actor to flippantly share information without getting into some hot water? I doubt Rena Strober would have been able to divulge such information if it actually meant anything.

Personally, I’m smelling some Archanea for the next banner.

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

I'll be all for an all green banner that has Rinkah, Charlotte, Hayato and Nyx.

Nah, Nyx has to be red. And if the theme is just green, then it doesn't need to be restricted to a single game either.

20 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I think the trailer is going live this night/tomorrow morning (depending on the time zone. 2 days before the banner).
They're always doing the update 1 day before the first banner of the month, so that would mean the trailer gets too close to the datamining of the units if they hold it longer.

The datamine/update is always around the midnight before the release of the Banner (like 2-3 hours before the Banner drops). The trailer is always the day before that. So I'm suspecting the trailer is tomorrow night~

3 minutes ago, Silverly said:

I still think, and hope, Fallen Heroes was a one time thing. All the potential candidates either feel like reaches, ones that would more appropriate with their own banners, or completely unnecessary additions. 

As for the whole “crazy Azura” thing, I’m not sure how long this came up (I believe it was around early fall of last year... correct me if I’m wrong), my best guess that it was either scrapped or was a prototype for what eventually become “Young Azura”. Plus, wouldn’t it be kind of odd for a voice actor to flippantly share information without getting into some hot water? I doubt Rena Strober would have been able to divulge such information if it actually meant anything.

I agree, the Fallen Heroes was a one time thing. Even Cecila being on the banner was stretching things . An idea that was in one cutscene, is iffy.

If a new Fallen Heroes banner arrives, I'd be cool with it only if it is alt free.  New heroes are already only once a month, so each spot is very precious and not to be wasted.  

2 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

If a new Fallen Heroes banner arrives, I'd be cool with it only if it is alt free.  New heroes are already only once a month, so each spot is very precious and not to be wasted.  

Why would you want a character's first entry in Heroes to be on a Fallen Heroes banner where they're possessed and evil? 

7 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Why would you want a character's first entry in Heroes to be on a Fallen Heroes banner where they're possessed and evil? 

That's what we got with Hardin didn't we?  Besides what is regular Rinea?  Just a damsel civilian.  Fallen Rinea would be a pheonix of destruction and despair on the other hand, we don't need the regular version.  Fallen Mareeta is similar enough to regular Mareeta so it can serve as her debut and only appearance (other than seasonal).  

Anyways that is why I'm not big on the Fallen Heroes idea in general I'm sure they would mess this up and we might get Rinea or something but for sure we would get an alt or two. 

9 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Because evil is sexy. :p

Possessed not so much unless you're into that kind of thing.

5 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

That's what we got with Hardin didn't we?  Besides what is regular Rinea?  Just a damsel civilian.  Fallen Rinea would be a pheonix of destruction and despair on the other hand, we don't need the regular version.  Fallen Mareeta is similar enough to regular Mareeta so it can serve as her debut and only appearance (other than seasonal).  

Anyways that is why I'm not big on the Fallen Heroes idea in general I'm sure they would mess this up and we might get Rinea or something but for sure we would get an alt or two. 

Yeah but Hardin was the only one in that banner. You do have a fair point about Rinea.

I really wouldn't want to see Mareeta in FH Banner because she's the only character I can see that could carry another Thracia banner. Without her, I don't think we'd ever see another Thracia banner.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Because evil is sexy. :p

Possessed not so much unless you're into that kind of thing.

I would like it if instead of an FH Banner we got an "Evil alternative" banner. Give us an Alter Tiki/Ike/Eliwood etc.

28 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Because alts literally come straight from Satan's asshole and need to be eradicated or some shit like that.

Me personally though, I'd more than gladly take a fictitious fallen Azura over Berkut's useless plot device.