Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wasn't Bruno #1 or #2, assuming his Bunny alt doesn't count?

I'm not counting any of the characters who made their playable debut as an alt since they are at least in the game at all in some form. If I did, Bruno would be the #1 male (16,886, not in CYL1) and bump Conrad out of the top 10. Also, Charlotte (11,149) would be the #5 female while Inigo (8,687) would be the #2 male and consequently they'd bump out Nyx and Erk respectively.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Not sure if this info helps or not, but with Ranulf and Haar now crossed off Severa is now second overall among the unreleased characters in terms of total CYL votes (13,903 to FE13 Anna's colossal 50,793). They can't keep ignoring her forever.

honestly the only reasons I can think of for why she's been ignored this long are 1. Camilla, 2. they're running out of awakening units to add to the game(I apologize if that sounds presumptuous or anything) and they want to try and use something like that sparingly(Still doesn't explain the lack of seasonals but you know)

Edited by Ottservia

17 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

honestly the only reasons I can think of for why she's been ignored this long are 1. Camilla, 2. they're running out of awakening units to add to the game(I apologize if that sounds presumptuous or anything) and they want to try and use something like that sparingly(Still doesn't explain the lack of seasonals but you know)

Saying they're running out isn't that far off when there's more Awakening characters already in FEH compared to the ones (25) left on CYL who aren't in FEH in any form (and that 25 includes five NPCs; Naga, Mustafa, Cervantes, Validar and Excellus).

31 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Saying they're running out isn't that far off when there's more Awakening characters already in FEH compared to the ones (25) left on CYL who aren't in FEH in any form (and that 25 includes five NPCs; Naga, Mustafa, Cervantes, Validar and Excellus).

We need Teach to get tenure already.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Excellus is boring as is, and juvenile. He would make a great Tome Armor though if we borrowed his illusory appearance:

Spoiler

350?cb=20151222202606

And looking at my list, we've 29/51 sans alts, Noire, Inigo, Askr Anna, and Fates Selena. So 56.86% of the PCs are in, and fortunately due to Spotpass, this includes the villains sans Walhart's lackeys and Validar.

The ones we are missing are:

Spoiler
  1. Kellam
  2. Vaike
  3. Miriel
  4. Ricken
  5. Gregor
  6. Anna the Trickster
  7. Severa
  8. Laurent
  9. Cynthia
  10. Kjelle
  11. Noire
  12. Nah
  13. Inigo
  14. Brady
  15. Yarne
  16. Say'ri
  17. Flavia
  18. Basilio
  19. Emmeryn
  20. Gangrel
  21. Yen'fay
  22. Priam

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The bonus for pair-up feel underwelming. I expected more than a maximum of +4 to all stats.

We did see the stat bonus that Lilina gave to Roy, and it was about 1 or 2 points to each stat.

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Also the icon app changed to include Feh the owl taunting us with an orb.

I like how Intelligent Systems has a sense for black comedy.

On second thought, the update doesn't fucking work. At least not for me.

I was able to download it from the playstore, but it won't finish downloading within the game. It keeps stopping at 89% and then gives me an error. It stays stuck there even if I press retry. What the fuck?

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

We did see the stat bonus that Lilina gave to Roy, and it was about 1 or 2 points to each stat.

I know but still, Roy need to be partnered with someone that has monstrous stats. 50+ to speed/defense/resistance is a tall order.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I was able to download it from the playstore, but it won't finish downloading within the game. It keeps stopping at 89% and then gives me an error. It stays stuck there even if I press retry. What the fuck?

Maybe double check your storage space. They said it takes up a lot of memory for the initial download or something.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe double check your storage space. They said it takes up a lot of memory for the initial download or something.

I did, creating some more space did nothing. Neither has restarting my phone or clearing the cache. This update is bugged and IS needs to be notified.

Edited by Anacybele

24 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The bonus for pair-up feel underwelming. I expected more than a maximum of +4 to all stats.

I'm not even sure why they gave a bonus. It feels silly in a game where it's free rather than costing a unit slot.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Mine got stuck at 89% as well.

Edit: Retried, got stuck at 89% again.

Edited by Othin

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Mine got stuck at 89% as well.

Edit: Retried, got stuck at 89% again.

Then it isn't my phone, glad to know.

I finally got it to work though, hopefully you can too.