• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've got Lethe and Ranulf ready for arena (so far anyway) while Reyson's been built for awhile now, I just need to upgrade and re-level Naesala.

Do to being pretty busy this weekend, I only managed to level up Ranulf, but I'll probably be using Seth for Arena, so the rest will have to wait until next weekend.

13 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I have my issues with Legendary Lyn, but after actually using her, she works suuuuuuuper well for a ton of game modes. The best unit? Definitely not. The worst? Not even close.

She's come in clutch for me a ton of times, so defs one of my favorites~ Probably helps I lucked into a +Atk one, though~

Legendary Lyn works fine for PVE content but for Arena or AR? She is underwhelming for the current meta, ecxept maybe for AR as a mage check, but even then there are better units that can fullfill that task. If her base kit would give her a defined role, but nope they gave her bunch of mixed Bag tools on a ranged unit that has low BST. She cant enemy phase effectivly or player phase effectivly with her exclusiv skills unless you toss them into the dumpster and built her from scratch for one role, in which case i would ask myself why not built a colorless bow unit up from scratch...

On a whim decided to do another merging thing.

Specifically... Walhart actually. I have a few reasons...

~None of my +10s are free units.

~I have the least number of Green +10s. After Walhart though, Blue will be the least numerous, though I already have plans for a Blue +10.

~I have very few males compared to females (not sexist, but balance includes the balance of genders as well).

~General opinion of Walhart doesn't seem to be all that high, despite his imposing figure. Plus he's pretty neat as a character.

I'm short 100 grails to make him +10 though, so he'll have to wait just a little longer...

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

She cant enemy phase effectivly or player phase effectivly with her exclusiv skills unless you toss them into the dumpster and built her from scratch for one role, in which case i would ask myself why not built a colorless bow unit up from scratch...

Giving her Moonbow and Dull Ranged and keeping everything else is hardly "building her from scratch".

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

Legendary Lyn works fine for PVE content but for Arena or AR? She is underwhelming for the current meta, ecxept maybe for AR as a mage check, but even then there are better units that can fullfill that task. If her base kit would give her a defined role, but nope they gave her bunch of mixed Bag tools on a ranged unit that has low BST. She cant enemy phase effectivly or player phase effectivly with her exclusiv skills unless you toss them into the dumpster and built her from scratch for one role, in which case i would ask myself why not built a colorless bow unit up from scratch...

I beg to differ. Even before giving her any merges or skill inheritance, she was able to take down every blue threat in the arena there was, as well as green threats. Heck she even took down CELICA, she was damaged but she did it. Now that I've actually given her merges and SI, she's come in clutch in Arena and AR, taking down the same threats, but faster and easier. She can't take down everything, obviously, and as I said she's definitely not the best unit in the game or anything like that, but she's certainly not bad and works well.

My laguz team is set for the next arena season! Hope it looks good enough. :)

Spoiler

Tto39R1.pnglTYZbuc.png

SVgrNKb.pngzTuw2Sf.png

So nice that three of these peeps already come with beast-buffing skills. ^^ In the future I'll sometimes swap Lethe for Tibarn too since he's cool and really good.

Btw, Atk+3 on Ranulf is because he happens to be +Def, otherwise I would go for Swift Sparrow on him. And also, I only have one source of Swift Sparrow in a spare Naesala atm and I want to eventually give that to male Morgan who is really close to being +10. Atk+3 works on both phases rather than just one, and it'll help if I need Ranulf to take a hit or two. Because wow I didn't expect to have a Ranulf with that kind of Def stat. lol I would also have definitely considered a pure enemy phase build for him, but...his weapon is meant for player phase. So I wanted to mix him a bit.

Oh yeah, when is this game going to give me more Desp 3 fodder? DX

Edited by Anacybele

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tto39R1.pnglTYZbuc.png

SVgrNKb.pngzTuw2Sf.png

So nice that three of these peeps already come with beast-buffing skills. ^^ In the future I'll sometimes swap Lethe for Tibarn too since he's cool and really good.

Btw, Atk+3 on Ranulf is because he happens to be +Def, otherwise I would go for Swift Sparrow on him. And also, I only have one source of Swift Sparrow in a spare Naesala atm and I want to eventually give that to male Morgan who is really close to being +10. Atk+3 works on both phases rather than just one, and it'll help if I need Ranulf to take a hit or two. Because wow I didn't expect to have a Ranulf with that kind of Def stat. lol I would also have definitely considered a pure enemy phase build for him, but...his weapon is meant for player phase. So I wanted to mix him a bit.

Guard is a decent B skill, but I gave Naesala Hit and Run from a 3* Clair. It's a lot of fun to use because the backup after an attack makes it much easier for a singer to reach him without putting the singer in danger. His resistance is also pretty good, so he can survive tomes fairly well with just a small buff. Even if you aren't making him a merge project, one merge on Naesala adds two HP, two speed, and one attack, so that's something to consider.

1 minute ago, Tree said:

Guard is a decent B skill, but I gave Naesala Hit and Run from a 3* Clair. It's a lot of fun to use because the backup after an attack makes it much easier for a singer to reach him without putting the singer in danger. His resistance is also pretty good, so he can survive tomes fairly well with just a small buff. Even if you aren't making him a merge project, one merge on Naesala adds two HP, two speed, and one attack, so that's something to consider.

I see, but as I said, I only have one spare Naesala and I'm saving it for male Morgan. And grails come in kinda slow for me and I'm currently using them on female Robin, so...

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I see, but as I said, I only have one spare Naesala and I'm saving it for male Morgan. And grails come in kinda slow for me and I'm currently using them on female Robin, so...

Yeah, favorites are important to make the game fun. I'd never merge Haar otherwise. (Still hoping for a new weapon in the future.)

6 minutes ago, Tree said:

Yeah, favorites are important to make the game fun. I'd never merge Haar otherwise. (Still hoping for a new weapon in the future.)

That, and I'm so close to having a full +10 Awakening family since Freddy has been +10 for awhile, female Robin is +7, and male Morgan is +9. :P And yeah, Haar deserves a better weapon!

That, and I'm so close to having a full +10 Awakening family since Freddy has been +10 for awhile, female Robin is +7, and male Morgan is +9. :P And yeah, Haar deserves a better weapon!

You're just missing flying Morgan for all three colors! (5* exclusive though). What do you plan for the fourth unit with Frederick, Robin, and Morgan?

42 minutes ago, Tree said:

You're just missing flying Morgan for all three colors! (5* exclusive though). What do you plan for the fourth unit with Frederick, Robin, and Morgan?

I dislike female Morgan, so I would never use her regardless. And she's male Robin's kid anyway, so... xP And I guess I would go Summer Robin for the fourth because she's a blue variant of female Robin. But I've never been able to give her any merges. I prioritized Summer Freddy in that case. :P

So I saw this photo for the special heroes pop up in a couple servers I’m in. At first I thought nothing of it because I never saw this in my notifications, but it’s starting to look legit. Has anyone else seen this image?

Spoiler

1555344026508.png

That DOES look legit. I hope it's real, because it's guys! We might have another seasonal banner with mostly guys like Greil's Devoted! Left one has hair like Frederick, I notice, but the body is way too small to be him... Looks to be a kid.

@Glaceon Mage Hey Glac, is it just me or does the left one look like Wolt? ;)

Edited by Anacybele

16 minutes ago, Silverly said:

So I saw this photo for the special heroes pop up in a couple servers I’m in. At first I thought nothing of it because I never saw this in my notifications, but it’s starting to look legit. Has anyone else seen this image?

Hide contents

1555344026508.png

If it weren't for the fact I can't place the right figure, I actually kinda thought the left was Euden from Dragalia Lost.

The crossover is getting to me...

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

If it weren't for the fact I can't place the right figure, I actually kinda thought the left was Euden from Dragalia Lost.

Holy shit, I do see that resemblance there! It's actually pretty striking!

img_eudiel.png

Hair, collar, body type, and legs all match up pretty well. Then I wonder who the dude on the right is though, as you said.

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That DOES look legit. I hope it's real, because it's guys! We might have another seasonal banner with mostly guys like Greil's Devoted! Left one has hair like Frederick, I notice, but the body is way too small to be him... Looks to be a kid.

@Glaceon Mage Hey Glac, is it just me or does the left one look like Wolt? ;)

...It does kinda look like him, though considering it's a FE6 character not in the game yet I'm not getting my hopes up that, and I'm broke on orbs from pulling for Lugh.

In all honesty though, I hope it's a DL collab even if I don't play DL myself.  We have so many alts, if we're going to get a new kind of limited banner, I'd rather a collab since at least it's something different.  

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

...It does kinda look like him, though considering it's a FE6 character not in the game yet I'm not getting my hopes up that, and I'm broke on orbs from pulling for Lugh.

In all honesty though, I hope it's a DL collab even if I don't play DL myself.  We have so many alts, if we're going to get a new kind of limited banner, I'd rather a collab since at least it's something different.  

Yeah, though we have seen characters debut as seasonals before, you know. lol Still, yeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high regardless.

And yeah, I hope it's going to be a second half to the Dragalia collab too now because of the left guy's resemblance to Euden!

Yeah, though we have seen characters debut as seasonals before, you know. lol Still, yeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high regardless.

And yeah, I hope it's going to be a second half to the Dragalia collab too now because of the left guy's resemblance to Euden!

Thing is, those were all Awakening/Fates characters (I think).  so I'm hesitant to use them as precedent on a FE6 character.

I'm not sure what else they could put really.  It's Golden Week soon but... I'm not sure how one would make Golden Week themed Heroes.

I’m not familiar with Dragalia Lost at all, but if it is indeed characters from there, I’m cool with it. It’s arguably the best way to integrate third parties without massively upsetting some people. Should it be from the regular Fire Emblem crew though, I see the person on the left being either Rolfe or Nils.

Also I hope we’re not inadvertently spoiling others in case the silhouettes are indeed real (which is looking to be the case).

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Hide contents

Tto39R1.pnglTYZbuc.png

SVgrNKb.pngzTuw2Sf.png

Nice Ranulf! Mine's -Def, unfortunately, so speedy nuke he will have to stay. (Waiting for a Desperation seal eventually) 

Also, fairly sure with the reveal of the GC sides that we'll be getting an Awakening banner the 19th. (Please have OG Inigo on it!)

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Nice Ranulf! Mine's -Def, unfortunately, so speedy nuke he will have to stay. (Waiting for a Desperation seal eventually) 

Thanks! I kinda find it funny that he's basically Frederick with a Spd stat when +Def. lol Speedy nuke isn't a bad thing though. :)