Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks! I kinda find it funny that he's basically Frederick with a Spd stat when +Def. lol Speedy nuke isn't a bad thing though. :)

Yeah, I'm basically keeping him Vanilla, but he did eat a spare Leywn for SS2. I just need to decide on a Special and he's set.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Yeah, I'm basically keeping him Vanilla, but he did eat a spare Leywn for SS2. I just need to decide on a Special and he's set.

I don't have fodder like that, sadly. I've never even pulled one Lewyn. But sounds good. Even without +Def, btw, he'd still run Bonfire well like I've given him. He gets over 30 Def no matter what, pretty much.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Well, we'll probably get an official silhouette post in a bit over 5 hours, so if so, we'll know one way or the other then.

Isn't it a bit early? We still have 3+ days until the banner. Haven't really payed attention to when they reveal the silhouettes but I think they tend to reveal them 2 days before the banner drops but I could be wrong. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Thing is, those were all Awakening/Fates characters (I think).  so I'm hesitant to use them as precedent on a FE6 character.

I'm not sure what else they could put really.  It's Golden Week soon but... I'm not sure how one would make Golden Week themed Heroes.

Didnt know Greil is from Awakening or Fates. Or Bruno.

6 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Isn't it a bit early? We still have 3+ days until the banner. Haven't really payed attention to when they reveal the silhouettes but I think they tend to reveal them 2 days before the banner drops but I could be wrong. 

No. Trailers go up 4 hours before the reset 1-2 days before the banner goes live. Silhouettes go up 24 hours before the trailer, so 4 hours before the reset 2-3 days ahead of the banner. Tonight's reset will be the one 3 days before the banner.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

No. Trailers go up 4 hours before the reset 1-2 days before the banner goes live. Silhouettes go up 24 hours before the trailer, so 4 hours before the reset 2-3 days ahead of the banner. Tonight's reset will be the one 3 days before the banner.

I got the trailers and the silhouettes mixed up for some reason. Thanks for the reminder. 

Huh, no silhouettes. I guess that means that leak is probably fake, because how would they have gotten the silhouette image that early? Oh well... :( It was a nice thing to hope for.

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Huh, no silhouettes. I guess that means that leak is probably fake, because how would they have gotten the silhouette image that early? Oh well... :( It was a nice thing to hope for.

It’s not over until the fat lady sings. We can’t really make a call until the silhouettes themselves show up. Only then can we confirm it’s real/fake.

6 minutes ago, Silverly said:

It’s not over until the fat lady sings. We can’t really make a call until the silhouettes themselves show up. Only then can we confirm it’s real/fake.

I know, that's why I said probably and not definitely. xP

8 hours ago, Silverly said:

So I saw this photo for the special heroes pop up in a couple servers I’m in. At first I thought nothing of it because I never saw this in my notifications, but it’s starting to look legit. Has anyone else seen this image?

Reveal hidden contents

1555344026508.png

The one on the left looks like Nils to me. It even looks like he’s holding some type of instrument. Not sure who the one on the right could be. Forsyth maybe? Gosh, that would be a perfect banner arriving at the worst possible time if I’m right (though I doubt it)

Since Dragalia has been mentioned, the one on the right does kinda look like it could be Euden but the left one reminds me of Leif:

Spoiler

I6GYiei.png

l1zGbH3.png

And THAT would be truly strange since that would make him playable in FEH before he’s playable in DL but I really can’t think of any other DL character that the silhouette even remotely matches up with. So because of that, I really don’t think this is gonna be a Dragalia Lost banner.

8 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

The one on the left looks like Nils to me. It even looks like he’s holding some type of instrument. Not sure who the one on the right could be. Forsyth maybe? Gosh, that would be a perfect banner arriving at the worst possible time if I’m right (though I doubt it)

Since Dragalia has been mentioned, the one on the right does kinda look like it could be Euden but the left one reminds me of Leif:

Hide contents

I6GYiei.png

l1zGbH3.png

And THAT would be truly strange since that would make him playable in FEH before he’s playable in DL but I really can’t think of any other DL character that the silhouette even remotely matches up with. So because of that, I really don’t think this is gonna be a Dragalia Lost banner.

Nah, the hair looks too wispy to be that guy. I do love his design, though. Methinks it be an axe-wielder. Or someone with a lance. I think we'll just finally get Nils, he had those bloomer-type shorts anyway. Maybe the other guy is Oswin?

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, Nils is a good fit there too, and his sister IS in the game.

If it is Nils I will cry because I probably won't have enough orbs to get him, but on the other hand it would mean he would be in the game.

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Nah, the hair looks too wispy to be that guy.

I know but I figured that part could be chalked up to artist differences along with this being silhouette and so maybe not being too noticeable?

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Maybe the other guy is Oswin?

You know, at first I though there’s no way that could be him since I thought he was real big guy but now that I’m looking at him again, he is actually a lot skinnier than I remember so yeah I could see it being Oswin.

But if the other one is actually Nils that would mean two FE7 characters would debut in a Special Heroes banner which just seems wrong. 

10 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I know but I figured that part could be chalked up to artist differences along with this being silhouette and so maybe not being too noticeable?

You know, at first I though there’s no way that could be him since I thought he was real big guy but now that I’m looking at him again, he is actually a lot skinnier than I remember so yeah I could see it being Oswin.

But if the other one is actually Nils that would mean two FE7 characters would debut in a Special Heroes banner which just seems wrong. 

Right. Forgot this was a Special Heroes banner...unless they're silhouettes meant for May's New Heroes banner? I mean...we don't normally have two and a partial third like that. It's like someone snapping a photo real quick in a drive by. Then again, Intern-kun's head would probably roll with that kind of leak. Next best guess? If that ain't Nils, I'd say we're getting a seasonal Gordin, the hair looks similar. In which, with the shape of the blade on the second, I could see a seasonal Ogma. I doubt it's Luke, who also has that wispy-kind of hair, as this leans more towards being the damaged art.

21 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Right. Forgot this was a Special Heroes banner...unless they're silhouettes meant for May's New Heroes banner? 

New Heroes don't get Silhouettes~

Regardless, I haven't seen that "leak" posted anywhere but here so I think it's most likely fake~ Yesterday was too early for silhouettes anyway~

I've seen fake silhouettes before, though they were always pretty random, never near an actual Seasonal Banner as far as I remember

Which is funny, you'd think fake silhouettes would be something more common

Even so, all matters of Silhouette discussion will be resolved tonight. Maybe. It should be, at the least.

Also, did some math and I can get Naesala to +7! With his GHB rerunning in June/July, that should be the last copy I'd need to +10 him. Provided I get enough grails between next week to then. Latest I see him getting +10 is August. Afterwards, I guess I'll work on Xander.

Edited by silverserpent

Hmm... @Rezzy at some point I might need to ask you to equip your Titania with Hone Cavalry and Def Ploy seal, that's the build I've been using for GC for months and I'm reluctant to lose that. I still need to get more WoM people on my list first though, a few key teammates have long since switched up their units from great for GC to like, anything but.

3 minutes ago, Johann said:

Hmm... @Rezzy at some point I might need to ask you to equip your Titania with Hone Cavalry and Def Ploy seal, that's the build I've been using for GC for months and I'm reluctant to lose that. I still need to get more WoM people on my list first though, a few key teammates have long since switched up their units from great for GC to like, anything but.

She has been switched.  Let me know you've gotten her.  Sadly I need to give her Arena Skills that help feed whoever the bonus unit happens to be and also score well.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She has been switched.  Let me know you've gotten her.  Sadly I need to give her Arena Skills that help feed whoever the bonus unit happens to be and also score well.

Thanks! The only thing I seem to have lost is a WoM Reinhardt and WoM+Galeforce Raven, but I think I can figure something out.

I'm hoping the new mode only factors score value from our own units, so people can just leave up whoever they want.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Thanks! The only thing I seem to have lost is a WoM Reinhardt and WoM+Galeforce Raven, but I think I can figure something out.

I'm hoping the new mode only factors score value from our own units, so people can just leave up whoever they want.

I forgot about that.  I just hope Cavalry aren't still shit for scoring, because I like having Titania as my lead.