Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I forgot about that.  I just hope Cavalry aren't still shit for scoring, because I like having Titania as my lead.

I can use Cain and maintain T21 provided my bonus unit scores well enough, but yeah I feel the same way. At least cavalry are absolute monsters in GC and I love that mode more than any other.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

I can use Cain and maintain T21 provided my bonus unit scores well enough, but yeah I feel the same way. At least cavalry are absolute monsters in GC and I love that mode more than any other.

I can't stay in Tier 21.  I use a +10 core of Titania, Est, Soren, and Seliph, depending on the bonus unit of the week, but even with a +6 Ogma, I couldn't score well enough to stay in Tier 21.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I can't stay in Tier 21.  I use a +10 core of Titania, Est, Soren, and Seliph, depending on the bonus unit of the week, but even with a +6 Ogma, I could score well enough to stay in Tier 21.

Yeah I pretty much only can when it's Fjorm (or was Fjorm) for the bonus unit. Pulled it off when Ike, Robin, and Hawkeye were bonus units too. But overall it doesn't feel necessary or even worthwhile, the time it takes to fish for high enough scoring matches and then do perfectly gets me an extra orb and 500 feathers. On a normal week, I'm either demoting and can just collect my daily rewards and not care about score, or put in a decent showing with whoever and promote to T21.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Yeah I pretty much only can when it's Fjorm (or was Fjorm) for the bonus unit. Pulled it off when Ike, Robin, and Hawkeye were bonus units too. But overall it doesn't feel necessary or even worthwhile, the time it takes to fish for high enough scoring matches and then do perfectly gets me an extra orb and 500 feathers. On a normal week, I'm either demoting and can just collect my daily rewards and not care about score, or put in a decent showing with whoever and promote to T21.

We haven't had a single Duel Cavalry skill yet, but taking away their A skill would make Cavalry a lot less scary.  At the very least, nowhere as annoying to deal with as the +10 Armors everywhere.

Also looked at the silhouette.
Left could really be Nils, the hair and scarf are too perfect. For the right one I had shortly hoped that it could be zeke, because of the right of the picture. which reminded me of this:

Spoiler

vB2scUx.jpg

But the attire and the sword does not fit...and the thread on the right side of the silhouette is thinner and longer. But I think it is a good hint. We need to see if it is truly official anyway. 
I just got the feeling that this is a mixed banner though..maybe some different kind of far fetched? Damn xD now the hopes got up, hopefully this does not turn out into a disappointment of false expectations. 

Edited by Stroud

Started out on Team Robin for this GC~ Going to be fun using some of the new whales I've added to my list~

58 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

I was able the fix my slight OCD caused by the uneven feathers I had going on for too long.

ZomboDroid_17042019022359.jpg

Balanced, as all things should be 

So, Area 6 in the current GC is kinda...bugged:

Spoiler

HX7tv9L.png

I didn’t notice this myself, but rather from Reddit user MayorOfParadise. I’ll leave the original post in the following spoiler.

Spoiler

12 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Hey Friends (on my list). 
I'm leading with Summer Tana (+atk, with savage blow SS) :)

hopes this helps you with GC Tomorrow!

I generally use cavalry for GC, but I've got a decent brigade set up already, so should be OK. Do you mainly use flying units? I'm sharing Dorcas currently, but can change to Caeda, Cherche, or Naesala if those work better for you.

4 hours ago, Tree said:

I generally use cavalry for GC, but I've got a decent brigade set up already, so should be OK. Do you mainly use flying units? I'm sharing Dorcas currently, but can change to Caeda, Cherche, or Naesala if those work better for you.

No problem! 
and Nope! I <3 using your Dorcas 

I have mine set up for Fliers/Infantry mix and like someone's Veronica, and Johann's Cain.  i know that some people change all the time hence the PSA. (I get teased how i freak out when i refresh my my friends allies because I "Lose" units. lol i lost Xenomata's Ophelia and Frigid's Caeda for example) haha. but we're good. 

I'm on Team Robin in round one of the GC.  It looks like we had the dubious record of winding up with 9 zones the first two rounds, so we've got a score of 2 instead of 4 so far.  Now it looks like we're losing about every zone.  Hopefully everyone is saving up for tomorrow.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

No problem! 
and Nope! I <3 using your Dorcas 

I have mine set up for Fliers/Infantry mix and like someone's Veronica, and Johann's Cain.  i know that some people change all the time hence the PSA. (I get teased how i freak out when i refresh my my friends allies because I "Lose" units. lol i lost Xenomata's Ophelia and Frigid's Caeda for example) haha. but we're good. 

I updated Dorcas to eight flowers recently, but otherwise he should be the same.They really should let us update individual friend units so that we can get updates without risking loosing other friend units.

34 minutes ago, Tree said:

I updated Dorcas to eight flowers recently, but otherwise he should be the same.They really should let us update individual friend units so that we can get updates without risking loosing other friend units.

that would be cool. like. "update this friend" (with a little preview of what you are updating too). 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I'm on Team Robin in round one of the GC.  It looks like we had the dubious record of winding up with 9 zones the first two rounds, so we've got a score of 2 instead of 4 so far.  Now it looks like we're losing about every zone.  Hopefully everyone is saving up for tomorrow.

I just started in GC and at least you're not on Chrom's team. We have just about nothing right now! xP

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I just started in GC and at least you're not on Chrom's team. We have just about nothing right now! xP

In my realm Chrom is dominating right now.  Most of the board is red.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

In my realm Chrom is dominating right now.  Most of the board is red.

...Strange, mine says Lucina is and most of the board is blue.

34 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Strange, mine says Lucina is and most of the board is blue.

There are tons of different realms people get divided into.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

There are tons of different realms people get divided into.

Yeah, there are a lot. However, some realms are numbered as high as 20,000 or 30,000. If there are 200 players per realm, then there aren't enough players to reach 30,000 realms. I'm guessing they skip some numbers.

Edited by Tree