• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

• 3,500 Feathers from Arena Tier 21 promotion;
  • 900 Feathers from Arena Defense;
  • 3.500 Feathers from Arena Assalt;
  • 3,000  Feathers from Arena's new season.;
  • ~3.000 Feathers from Grand Conquest's Arena Score;
  • ~2.000 Feathers from Grand Conquest's Army Rank.

A bunch of Feathers waits me in a few hours... Some of them in some minutes! Aversa will receive a new merge soon, and another one with the Feathers from the next Tempest Trials!

Been on Robin's team all three rounds. Don't really mind since I was okay with all three characters but Robin's team has been the 'losing' team all three times for me. So much for being an expert tactician.

I am curious how they will do Fates in the next Grand Conquest. Will it just be Corrin, Xander and Ryoma or will they split it up between Birthright, Conquest and Revelation with Birthright having Ryoma, Hinoka and Takumi, Conquest having Xander, Camilla and Leo and ending with Revelation having M!Corrin, F!Corrin and Azura.

Edited by NSSKG151

11 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Finished all my lances~

Cz8x5PV.png

Hoping this is enough to stay in the top 5~ Shoutouts to the +10 Surtr I added last week~

I don't think you'll have trouble staying top three. I'm just over 327,000 right now.

38 minutes ago, Othin said:

When does the new mode start? I thought it might be this week, but apparently not?

It is this week, but on the 27th for whatever reason. Wonder if the seasons for it will start on weekends so everything doesn't reset on the same day?

38 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It is this week, but on the 27th for whatever reason. Wonder if the seasons for it will start on weekends so everything doesn't reset on the same day?

I expect the Allegiance Battles new season to start on tuesdays, which is the same day as Arena and AR seasons, so I believe the first Allegiance Battles Season, which will start this weekend,  will be longer than the next ones, during from April 27th to May 6th (10 days). The first AR Season was also longer than normal, being from Nov 9th to Nov 18th (10 days).

Since the first Allegiance Battles will happen during the Golden Week, I wouldn't be surprised if we get some related quests or special log-in bonus. It's almost guaranteed that the April Legendary Hero will have the Pair Up ability as well, since the banner will start on the same day.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

49 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Hmm, that's when the legendary banner and Golden Week start. Interesting.

23 hours ago, Othin said:

Was that the one with the enemy fortress just below the upper right corner?

I had something like that happen yesterday on that map. I don't remember if there were any kills listed, but it went ridiculously fast.

It might have been. I seem to recall the units looked like that was the direction they were heading, but I am not sure if it was the fortress or just a camp up there. I often don't look too closely. And in this case I actually tapped before my brain caught up to the 0 on the kill counter, so I really only saw the after screen. I still should have screenshotted that at least. But I kinda just shook my head and chuckled.

12 hours ago, Tree said:

I don't think you'll have trouble staying top three. I'm just over 327,000 right now.

Yep, final score was 389,936, was able to keep the top spot~ Good score for you, too, congrats!

58 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Yep, final score was 389,936, was able to keep the top spot~ Good score for you, too, congrats!

It was a little rough not having a cavalry bonus round this time. I'm guessing that's why the scores overall weren't as high as in the past. I ended up with an even 330,220 with second place  at 227,800. :):

1 hour ago, Tree said:

It was a little rough not having a cavalry bonus round this time. I'm guessing that's why the scores overall weren't as high as in the past. I ended up with an even 330,220 with second place  at 227,800. :):

Yeah, I usually don't pay much attention to the bonuses, but I thought it would be fun to play with Armors since some cool ones were Leading in my Friend List~ That's still a great score, wow, 100K difference!~~

Pulled on the camping banner and got some fodder for some common skills so I kinda let my OCD of inheriting the full skill tree onto units that only have the level 1/2 version take over a little bit. They need to hurry up and release QR3 into the 4* pool already.

8 hours ago, Tree said:

I dunno about other people, but I aim to use just enough lances in the first two rounds to get into the top 3, since there are people like you who seem to have a billion saved up for the final round. Usually end up using 5 or 6 lances in each of the first two rounds, and I tend to have around 11-13 for the final. No way is my luck gonna leave me with enough lances to compete with a score like yours haha

49 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Pulled on the camping banner and got some fodder for some common skills so I kinda let my OCD of inheriting the full skill tree onto units that only have the level 1/2 version take over a little bit. They need to hurry up and release QR3 into the 4* pool already.

I'm always keeping an eye out for it.  I thought demoting Leo would have been the best chance, but apparently he's too good to be available at 4*, but not good enough to be 5* anymore.

Been catching up on story maps and I'm up to 320 orbs now. Being busy sure makes this game run out of content a lot less.

Legendary trailer should go up either tomorrow night or Thursday. I'm curious what it'll have, although I'll probably just stick with my plan of pulling red until I get either Marth or Roy and then calling it there. If that goes well and nothing else comes up for the next few weeks, I might end up taking a crack at Flora at the end of the picnic banner, but I'm still on the fence.

39 minutes ago, Johann said:

I dunno about other people, but I aim to use just enough lances in the first two rounds to get into the top 3, since there are people like you who seem to have a billion saved up for the final round. Usually end up using 5 or 6 lances in each of the first two rounds, and I tend to have around 11-13 for the final. No way is my luck gonna leave me with enough lances to compete with a score like yours haha

7 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Yeah, I usually don't pay much attention to the bonuses, but I thought it would be fun to play with Armors since some cool ones were Leading in my Friend List~ That's still a great score, wow, 100K difference!~~

8 hours ago, Tree said:

I usually try to score in the top 10, which usually isn't too tough.  I tend to use the most Lances on the round with the bonus I enjoy the most, which is Cavalry, if it's available.  If there's no cavalry round, like last time, I'll use them on the Flier round.

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I usually try to score in the top 10, which usually isn't too tough.  I tend to use the most Lances on the round with the bonus I enjoy the most, which is Cavalry, if it's available.  If there's no cavalry round, like last time, I'll use them on the Flier round.

That's a pretty good strategy~ I generally only play when my Stamina naturally recharges until the last day when I use all the Lances. Which ends up being more than expected since I have to get the ones from Ranking up, too. I used to unload them all at night but that became a biiiiit stressful so I've gotten in the habit of using them up in the morning. 

53 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I usually use them all up in the first or second round, particularly if there is a cavalry bonus. Many save lances for the final round, so that makes it easier to score higher earlier on. I decided to wait for the cavalry bonus this time, but didn't realize that there wasn't one. I used my cavalry brigade anyway though. Some of those armors were true bosses with the armor stat bonus. I had to bait a +10 Idunn around the map since she was invincible on the fortress and was too tough to be worth the time to actually defeat even when not on the fortress.

1 minute ago, Tree said:

I usually use them all up in the first or second round, particularly if there is a cavalry bonus. Many save lances for the final round, so that makes it easier to score higher earlier on. I decided to wait for the cavalry bonus this time, but didn't realize that there wasn't one. I used my cavalry brigade anyway though. Some of those armors were true bosses with the armor stat bonus. I had to bait a +10 Idunn around the map since she was invincible on the fortress and was too tough to be worth the time to actually defeat even when not on the fortress.

It's really annoying when a Surtr parks on a fort tile and is literally impossible to kill.

I feel like some old weapon refines could use another round of refine. Some new exclusiv weapons are so balls to the wall disgusting that old refines pale in comparison to them.

Also high time for distant counter weapon refines. Its a joke when regular refined weapons do more for you.