Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Two orbs for the Eir quests? IS is really stingy this time.

I personally don’t mind in this instance...if only because I’m one of the idiots who sacked their only Eir so I can’t even get the orb from the 10th stratum quest. Feels bad, man except I still don’t regret purging that OC scum.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Two orbs for the Eir quests? IS is really stingy this time.

Yeah, not even worth to mention on the calendar. I really miss quests like the GHB elite quests. 

3 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Did you get in tier 21 at least? 

If you mean Aether Raids, oh hell no but in the off chance you meant Arena, no I'm not currently in 21 there either. I only started actually doing Aether Raids after Haar was confirmed to be a GHB, and that was after Eir was sacked. I have managed to claw my way up to Tier 18 (lift is currently at 7,800), but yeah I'm fully aware that climbing any higher from here is going to be a fool's errand without Eir or the (presumably) upcoming Astra mythic.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

If you mean Aether Raids, oh hell no but in the off chance you meant Arena, no I'm not currently in 21 there either. I only started actually doing Aether Raids after Haar was confirmed to be a GHB, and that was after Eir was sacked. I have managed to claw my way up to Tier 18 (lift is currently at 7,800), but yeah I'm fully aware that climbing any higher from here is going to be a fool's errand without Eir or the (presumably) upcoming Astra mythic.

I got to T19 without Eir and was 40 Lift away last week from T20, so as long as you're better than me (which is probably pretty easy to achieve), I'm sure you can get there~

I am totally ready for the Astra Mythic though~

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I personally don’t mind in this instance...if only because I’m one of the idiots who sacked their only Eir so I can’t even get the orb from the 10th stratum quest

I'm the opposite kind of idiot who +10ed Eir in her first freaking Banner appearance...

These two orbs don't even begin to compensate for how many orbs future Eirs ate...

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Naesala is why I'm playing AR but now he's +9 so I can move on. You can still probably make it to tier 20 even without Eir depending on how good you are. 

25 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Naesala is why I'm playing AR but now he's +9 so I can move on. You can still probably make it to tier 20 even without Eir depending on how good you are. 

huh how fast did it take for you to get Naesala that far?

I havent touched AR since the first 3 weeks lol

15 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

huh how fast did it take for you to get Naesala that far?

I havent touched AR since the first 3 weeks lol

I stopped playing after the first 3 weeks but started playing again after Jan 10. I did use up 200 grails on some fodder before Naesala was added though. Some people have already got him to +10. I just recently got him to +9. Couple of days ago. 

48 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Yeah, I think I'm starting to know what I'm doing in this mode. Unfortunately, I'm going to be stuck in this hellhole forever since I also, at minimum, want to get picnic Leo to +10 too and possibly fallen Delthea as well since getting either of their original versions to +10 is completely out of the question at this point. And if I do go through with that +10 fallen Delthea, I might as well go for my own +10 Naesala at that point too.

Completed all of the water maps in the blessed gardens. The difficultly was all over the place ranging from easy all the way to annoying hard like the last map. But I needed those rewards for prepare for Bride Tharja.  

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Completed all of the water maps in the blessed gardens. The difficultly was all over the place ranging from easy all the way to annoying hard like the last map. But I needed those rewards for prepare for Bride Tharja.  

Turn limits in Blessed Gardens is a war crime.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Turn limits in Blessed Gardens is a war crime.

And the biggest one of them all is just Book I, Chapter 12 in general. Book II, Chapter 11-1 and it's non-aggressive AI can also go suck a big one.

35 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Of course, a true Nohrian Scum like me gets put on Ryoma's team~

Not that I really care about Xander any more but it's the principle! 

Ironically it's the opposite for me (starting on Xander's team as a Hoshido stan). But you should see this as a win-win scenario: We either get more feathers or Xander/Ryouma gets dunked on.

On 5/15/2019 at 11:37 AM, Tybrosion said:

I personally don’t mind in this instance...if only because I’m one of the idiots who sacked their only Eir so I can’t even get the orb from the 10th stratum quest. Feels bad, man except I still don’t regret purging that OC scum.

I got to 20 w/o Eir but i think i can't get to 21 w/o her unless i get stupid lucky. Mine lives because I still need help with guides sometimes and thus she/Fjorm live for this reason. any future eirs is killed for swift sparrow/mystic boost. i need grails now but not to the point where i am going to waste orbs chasing mythics unless they are cool and helpme in other ways. 

Meanwhile I got put on Corrin's team for round 1 which fits me I guess since I am fine with being on any one of these character's team. Though where is the fourth option where IS makes me play Smash Bros instead of Grand Conquest?

41 minutes ago, Michelaar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20190518-003154_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.png

I've seen it all. Just... what?

Someone really doesn't like being told what not to do, I suppose.

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

Someone really doesn't like being told what not to do, I suppose.

Yeah, and I'd say the best part is that he isn't even +Spd. If you're seriously going to go through with a build like that, what's the point if you don't go all the way?

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, and I'd say the best part is that he isn't even +Spd. If you're seriously going to go through with a build like that, what's the point if you don't go all the way?

Exactly and this bothers me the most out of everything not gonna lie.