Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1. Only infantry and armors can use Flashing Blade. Clair and Caeda are fliers.

2. I don't have LA Hector or any Camillas or Aversa. I can't stand the latter two anyway, are there other options? Maybe Summer Tana for a red tome flier, Nino for green tome, and Gerome or Haar for another axe flier?

I actually never really thought about units like Frederick potentially using Galeforce. My Frederick partially relies on his Ignis damage tho... Should I really even think about THREE Galeforce teams though? That's a lot of feathers too given that you have to upgrade Cordelias to fodder if you don't have spare Brave Roys or whatever.

1. Caeda and Clair get Flashing Blade on her weapon's unique refinement.

2. Uhh, those teams were the ones I used to clear the blessed gardens set. Whoops

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

+Spd is nice too, although if you plan to make her +10 someday, +Atk might better if it is strictly for Abyssal content since foes there are generally not that fast.

Really? Because I figured that she'd want to double to get Galeforce charged faster. I want to use this team for maybe Aether Raids as well as Abyssal content though. I recall Ice Dragon mentioning awhile back that he wanted to build one to handle certain AR threats and that's where I got the idea. I also kinda got the idea from Galeforce one-turn clear videos.

They probably have a combination of MOO!Hector on the team and Quickened Pulse on one of the Galeforcers to knock Galeforce down by 2 charges.

...Moo Hector? What the heck is that? But I see.

I meant Flashing Blade and Heavy Blade built into the Weapon.

If you want Mia to Galeforce, you will want to upgrade her Flashing Blade 3 to Flashing Blade 4 and run Darting Blow Sacred Seal, and change her Weapon to Slaying Edge or something since her Resolute Blade's Wo/Harmonic effect does not really do anything for her.

Ohhh. I'm not sure I have many of those. And Mia isn't someone I'd care to put so many resources into... Plus I don't have Flashing Blade 4 available. I didn't even know it existed.

For Caeda and Clair, I recommend +Atk since the enemies they fight are generally much slower than they are, and they really need more Atk.

Thankfully the Clair I upgraded a long time ago is +Atk already, so that just leaves Caeda. Thanks.

EDIT: @Quintessence Oh, yeah, you're right. And oops, my bad.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Really? Because I figured that she'd want to double to get Galeforce charged faster. I want to use this team for maybe Aether Raids as well as Abyssal content though. I recall Ice Dragon mentioning awhile back that he wanted to build one to handle certain AR threats and that's where I got the idea. I also kinda got the idea from Galeforce one-turn clear videos.

My +Atk Cordelia got 47 Spd at +10 without buffs, and for Abyssal content, that is generally more than sufficient for doubling, since buffs can take that Spd higher if you really need it.

For Aether Raids, I am not sure if it matters too much whether you go +Atk or +Spd. DehNutCase used +Atk for his Cordelia in Aether Raids, so I modelled mine after his.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Moo Hector? What the heck is that? But I see.

Hector: Marquis of Ostia, the Legendary Hero Hector. He got Ostian Pulse to charge his teammates' Special by 1 on turn 1.

58 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1. Only infantry and armors can use Flashing Blade. Clair and Caeda are fliers.

2. I don't have LA Hector or any Camillas or Aversa. I can't stand the latter two anyway, are there other options? Maybe Summer Tana for a red tome flier, Nino for green tome, and Gerome or Haar for another axe flier?

I actually never really thought about units like Frederick potentially using Galeforce. My Frederick partially relies on his Ignis damage tho... Should I really even think about THREE Galeforce teams though? That's a lot of feathers too given that you have to upgrade Cordelias to fodder if you don't have spare Brave Roys or whatever.

1. Clair and Caeda have Flashing Blade on their refine.

2. L!Hector, not LOve abounds hector. He can give ostian pulse to a tactics team.

3. Those were their clears of the earth 10 blessed garden, not suggestions for you for how to build a team.

Edit: Huh, load times are long on a phone apparently. I typed this 15 min ago or so.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Completed all of the Earth blessing maps. IS went out of their way to make the ending of the Gardens as painful as possible.

Also got Effie to become my 10th unit to be at +10,

Edited by Jingle Jangle

1 hour ago, XRay said:

My +Atk Cordelia got 47 Spd at +10 without buffs, and for Abyssal content, that is generally more than sufficient for doubling, since buffs can take that Spd higher if you really need it.

For Aether Raids, I am not sure if it matters too much whether you go +Atk or +Spd. DehNutCase used +Atk for his Cordelia in Aether Raids, so I modelled mine after his.

Oh okay, I see then.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Hector: Marquis of Ostia, the Legendary Hero Hector. He got Ostian Pulse to charge his teammates' Special by 1 on turn 1.

Oh. I don't really remember character titles often, so I'm only familiar with people just saying legendary Hector or legendary whoever.

Flashing Blade 4 was added just this month, on Mareeta. But yeah, not exactly readily available.

New Garden was tricky, but I pulled it off after a few tries. My teams:

1. Zephiel, Valentine's Lyn, Male Grima, Legendary Ike
  2. Seth, Reinhardt, Young Azura, Brave Veronica
  3. Ninian, Camilla, Myrrh, Female Grima
Edited by Othin

2nd GC team is Corrin~ I was having fun with the Cavs, Alkaid's Peri, Mau's Selkie, and Johann's Cain did quite a bit of work for me.

Fliers are never very fun, but I've got some new ones now, so maybe it will be a bit more fun towards the end~

You know i unironically wish Bride!Seliph become a thing sometime down the line

IS themselves probably didn't even remember it now, but Seliph is the Lord thats so well known for looking like a girl, to the point that one of the FE4 manga voted him as best FE4 waifu, and heavilly highlights his feminine appearance

Turns out I never did any of the KanaCorrin BHB maps in the first run, feels good to get some "bonus" orbs for the quests.

I also fat-fingered the Ally Support menu when I was going to check my Hero Merit (I theoretically have enough to +10 a unit from scratch if I could be bothered farming) and just noticed how few of my units - including more than half of my +10 ones - lack any level or support at all. I've been leaving a fair bit of performance on the table, eh?

EDIT: Did a quick test run and at Tier 1 I'm faced with a bunch of level 30-35 enemies and my Nowi+10 has more than 80 attack. Yeah it'll be a while before I get into the meat of this. Only cost 9 Aether too so it'll be multiple runs a day if I wanted to maximise value, ugh. That said, obviously auto-battle is rather viable at this level.

Edited by Humanoid

Team of M!Grima, Skylivia, P!Lukas, and L!Alm decimated the infernal difficulty on this BHB. Grima drew fire the first round, then switched out with Lukas as the wall once all Res-targeting units were destroyed. The cav archer was the last unit to go and ended up boxing himself into the bottom right corner. Lukas shoved all his Def on that poor creature to finish the slaughter. L!Alm had taken care of the red tome and finished off Corrin and the axe flier. K did Res-stack Grima so he'd survive that first round due to his Res bane.

So I was looking back at FEH trailers since 2017 and re watching again its debut trailer I spotted Catria with Brave Lance quadding an enemy. These evil doers had SI since launch!

Also, lawl at 6 heroes banners.

19 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Also, lawl at 6 heroes banners.

Especially Blazing Shadows and its 4 colorless heroes....none of which I even got from that banner. I just only barely got an off-focus Jaffar (January of this year) before he got Thanos snapped out of future "New Heroes" and "Special Heroes" banners.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Especially Blazing Shadows and its 4 colorless heroes....none of which I even got from that banner. I just only barely got an off-focus Jaffar (January of this year) before he got Thanos snapped out of future "New Heroes" and "Special Heroes" banners.

On the contrary I got almost all of them. I recall getting Ninian, Lucius and Priscilla, and just before the end of the banner I got Karel. As off focus I got Jaffar twice and a 4☆ Rebecca. Of all of them, I kept Ninian, Lucius and Priscilla, the rest were used as fodder or feathers.

The only thing I miss from those days were the higher chances of getting focus units. The banners I got all of the focus units were Blazing Shadows and Celica's Army. Those were glorious moments to me.

21 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

On the contrary I got almost all of them. I recall getting Ninian, Lucius and Priscilla, and just before the end of the banner I got Karel. As off focus I got Jaffar twice and a 4☆ Rebecca. Of all of them, I kept Ninian, Lucius and Priscilla, the rest were used as fodder or feathers.

The only thing I miss from those days were the higher chances of getting focus units. The banners I got all of the focus units were Blazing Shadows and Celica's Army. Those were glorious moments to me.

What higher chances of focus units?

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I'd like a Jaffar, but eh, I already have Sothe and don't play this game enough to need, well... anyone.

We don't have a single 5* Colorless Dagger unit in the standard new/special heroes banners summoning pool right now, don't we?

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

I guess they mean back when there were simply fewer units existing? Sure it'd be a real small rate improvement, but it'd be one.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'd like a Jaffar, but eh, I already have Sothe and don't play this game enough to need, well... anyone.

We don't have a single 5* Colorless Dagger unit in the standard new/special heroes banners summoning pool right now, don't we?

I think I'd like my Jaffar just a bit better if he wasn't minus Atk when his Atk already sucks at neutral. But do you know what else I'd certainly like? The answer is to pull Legault literally just one more time. I have still, to date, only pulled the guy once (as a 4-star) with him now getting close to being a year old unit. I almost have to admire such an amazingly bad drought like that.

No, there aren't currently any 5* colorless daggers in the standard pool now that Sothe and a myth Legault are 3*-4* pulls. Flora (red) and Ylgr (blue) are the only 5* daggers in the pool at this point.

I think I pulled three Jaffars total, only one off-focus. My current one is +atk -def, which is really good. Also promoted a Sothe, who is +spd -res. But I actually don't use them as much as I used to.

Ah Jaffar... summoned a good few of him, but it wasn't until well after he got his refinery update that I actually bothered to keep him. Keep in mind, this was before Life and Death was a 4* skill.

Also in fairness, none of them were good until +Atk -Spd appeared and was alright I guess. Thank god for the merged units update... though despite releasing him those first few times, he still somehow has +6 merge...?

50 minutes ago, Othin said:

You got me there (as focus rates haven't changed at all)! But I meant my chances, my luck. It's been terrible for like a year and a half that ultimately I barely even get to summon focus heroes. I didn't get a single hero from the first laguz banner, I got Reyson and Leanne as off focus summons (4 and 5☆), didn't get Yune, didn't get Alm, haven't gotten any fallen hero. It sucks. I wanted Caineghis and Ranulf and ended up getting Lethe and Mordecai, not bad but you know~

I got all the rewards and have coins to enhance a seal up to level 3, but I'll wait for TT to see what seals they bring.

My only Jaffar showed up as an off-focus pull on my last-minute summons from the end of the first Halloween banner. He, Nowi, and Jakob all showed up on the very last day.