Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Have something about the new mobile game that you want to talk about, but won't quite cut it as a topic?  Want to share some random observations?  This is the place for it!

Official homepage
Availability by country
Vote for your favorite FE character - results!
Twitter account (JP)

Wikis/other information:

Fire Emblem Heroes wiki (EN) - stat calculator/tier list is under the Heroes submenu
Fire Emblem Heroes Gamepress (EN) - all pages are on the left sidebar
Serenes Forest info pages - includes script dumps, story maps with pictures and stats, and a lot of other information

Stat variance explained (feat. Nino)
FE Heroes IV Calculator (Android app)       by @C4stor
KageroChart - has rocketmo's damage calculator, along with a load of other useful data.  Hosted by @Winsomniak.
FEH Mass Duel Simulator

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Something I noticed (and I bet I wasn't the only one): the original main characters on the good guys' side are called Alfonse and Sharena

EDIT: LOL and then I go to look at official site and about the first thing I notice is that these names are there for all to see. The little girl on the bad guys' side is called Veronica and masked man has no given name at the moment. Also really nice to get to see how the nations' names are written because I didn't quite catch those from the direct

Edited by Sylphid

Awesome! That's the spirit!!

I'm really excited for this. I think it will follow the norm of modern mobile games and will feature a main story, sidequests, arena/tower, shop and multiplayer (probably not in the base version but rather in future updates). This will appeal to everyone, veterans and newcomers and will bait more people to FE. The game will most likely play in the same way Phantom of the Kill plays, which is funny because PotK is inspired in FE and has weapon triangle, heroes, weapons and a similar system (grid maps, turns, skills, level ups, etc.).

I do wonder how will multiplayer work? I remove PotK and haven't followed it more. Now I'm into Mobius and its Multiplayer is really fun, where you're assigned with roles and players fight a strong opponent. But I wonder if we can link with other players to fight on a special map or something.

Here's something: On the main site there's a list of characters ranging from Alfonse to Takumi, but with some url editing I found these Camilla images as well. Just wanted to share it. Couldn't find any others.

character_slide_13_a.pngcharacter_slide_13_b.png

character_slide_13_c.png

Edited by Florete

The winners of the vote contest get dedicated wallpapers designed once a month for a whole year. Read that in the event rules. So cool!

Whoa cool! And yeah, all the characters in the opening scene are to be included (this is what I assume). They'll probably throw a basic roster and expand it with the event poll (probably will distribute them as a gift or as an Event Map). I hope the challenges or Events are not as hard as PotK and the game doesn't induce huge purchases.

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

The winners of the vote contest get dedicated wallpapers designed once a month for a whole year. Read that in the event rules. So cool!

This is definitely interesting! When it was mentioned poll winners would get a special event I just assumed it would be like increased rates to get them from drawing or something.

Also I just noticed the clothing damage images in character introductions and... I'm surprisingly okay with those. Still a stupid concept but hardly the most offensive execution. I mean Granblue Fantasy doesn't have clothing damage and their regular art is often more offensive!

/index.php?/profile/1301-quintessence/" rel="">@Quintessence Yeah I noticed the PotK similarities as well. Kind of funny how this went a full cycle (personally I could do with a less PotK-like rarity system, but as long as there aren't as many versions of one character it's good in my books...)

Apparently some characters have base 3* and others are 4 and 5*.

I watched the trailer in the official site and saw that characters have a set of skills to learn, probably according to the class and/or star rank. Each skill is unlocked through SP (Skill Points?), which are also gained through level ups. In other words, train units and get skills.

2 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

I was really hyped about this, really. Then, I checked availability by country and couldn't find mine... Why can't they make it world wide..

I think they're going the same way as Pokemon GO so far, which would be a shame because I want it for Feb 02 in my hands.

Please I want FE Heroes to Colombia already!

= EDIT =

Lyn learns Astra and other skill, Lucina gets New Moon and Alfonse gets Daylight (which is either Sol or Aether).

Edited by Quintessence
Extra comments

Just now, Quintessence said:

Apparently some characters have base 3* and others are 4 and 5*.

I watched the trailer in the official site and saw that characters have a set of skills to learn, probably according to the class and/or star rank. Each skill is unlocked through SP (Skill Points?), which are also gained through level ups. In other words, train units and get skills.

I think they're going the same way as Pokemon GO so far, which would be a shame because I want it for Feb 02 in my hands.

Please I want FE Heroes to Colombia already!

but thats pokemon go. Look at miitomo and it's not in my country yet. Fire emblem isn't big enough here unlike mario run...

After that direct, ohhhhhh man this game, just.........wow! It looks better than I would've hoped. Recruiting and summoning heroes from previous is awesome enough, but holy crap, they...

They. Have. ENGLISH VOICE ACTING!!!!!! For all these characters, in a mobile game, before FE Warriors has yet to confirm various lords, let alone dubbing. All those times I imagined to myself how they'd sound with voices, and now it's real. I love it! It's too good to be true... I know getting this hyped over voice acting and dubbing might seem ridiculous, but for this series I put it in high regard. Heroes was easily the best part of the direct for me, and dammit I need a new smartphone now!

It is a wondrous time to be an Emblemier. :'D

You can preregister on the Googleplay store for the game now, just in case people didn't know.  Sad to see not all FE fans can get it right away and I hope that they will change that soon.

Been browsing through the official site, specially the Gameplay page.

I think the best way to summon heroes is to make consecutive summons by accumulating lots of orbs. For instance, it can be once each two weeks or once a month (for free to play players). I can see myself making a few purchases per month depending on the deals in the same way I purchase the Mobius Gift Box every month

Hmm...as some who has played Mobile games before, I'm quite interested. Although I'm unsure about how rare the Quartz-I mean, Orb costs. (At the least, they allow you to try and tip the random odds slightly in your favor with the selecting orbs thing.) Will it be like Fate/Grand Order the amount of free Quartz you get is rather limited or like Star Ocean Anamnesis which is very generous. (At the least, despite the game using the same character multiple rarity system, you can upgrade their rarity. I'm looking at you Tales of Link)

Just now, Quintessence said:

Been browsing through the official site, specially the Gameplay page.

I think the best way to summon heroes is to make consecutive summons by accumulating lots of orbs. For instance, it can be once each two weeks or once a month (for free to play players). I can see myself making a few purchases per month depending on the deals in the same way I purchase the Mobius Gift Box every month

Well, hording the premium currency for a Rate up or event character is a pretty common thing in mobile games, so it's not a surprise. Adding up all the costs it showed in the direct (5>4>4>4>3) a 5 pull would cost 20 orbs...

F2P here, the distiller pays for my Mobius Gift Box. :P:

I'd like to see how the orb distribution and summon orb reset works before assuming how/when to summon new heroes, because pulling five at once may not always be optimal (if the summon orb distribution blows).  Hopefully, the orbs won't be so stingy that F2P is stuck pulling once every six weeks.  Ideally, the paying players get cool stuff, while F2P can still remain competitive.

When I saw how they displayed the weapon triangle with power/sword (red) > speed/axe (green) > magic/lance (blue) > power/sword and editing team 5 slots I immediately thought of Kingdom Hearts Unchained X and I actually was hoping for a similar set up, so really nice. Just hope it isn't as costing at getting orbs like in KHUX with jewels...

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

So, to all people who plan to be F2P players in this game, do you plan on saving up all of whatever-the-Premium-currency-is that you can get and wait for a rate-Up Gacha of your favorite character or are you just going to roll on the Gacha whenever you feel like it?

Edited by OakTree

I am not sure if anyone would care, but i was interested in the designs of some of the older characters, and thus, i took the liberty of taking some screenshots of the line up. I apologize for the youtube symbols if they are in the way, but they wouldn't go down.

Scrapbook_1484793252373.png

Scrapbook_1484793224710.png

Scrapbook_1484793219964.png

Scrapbook_1484793212441.png

Scrapbook_1484793252373.thumb.png.6a46e660e846ee0d8350939be7fac999.png

Scrapbook_1484793224710.thumb.png.9f3f083e77b0d0154ecdf001cbb82b18.png

Scrapbook_1484793219964.thumb.png.931e1638bc3c94741c9460c3cac4a397.png

Scrapbook_1484793212441.thumb.png.b1f722b7acb5dc69a8c267f294bdda34.png

^Adding to that there's also this image on the Polygon article[/url], which show a few more characters not featured in the group photo: http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/18/14316002/fire-emblem-heroes-mobile-nintendo-ios-android-iphone

Spoiler

C2fFQLiVQAEjeYP.png

Edited by X-Naut