Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's only speculation, they've been pretty much dead set against showing us the plot, we won't know the truth until a couple days hence when the game comes out in Japan. But as I said, things are fishy with Darios right now. And even if he is a villain, he should still be playable eventually at least.

And if Darios does get added to Heroes, being a villain could mean GHB so you wouldn't have to worry about your chances of pulling him.

I know I know :P: I hope we get some cool Warriors stuff besides the maps. I'm saving orbs for whatever shows up next month!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I just lost on AA against Close Counter Blarblade+ Vantage Reinhardt

WHO BUILD THAT SHIT

Seeing players being traumatized by learn about Reihardt warms my heart. I am deeply inspired by your teacher that I will implement that into next week's torture lesson plans.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Was that @XRay?

Thanks for notifying me on how to improve my demons from Hell lesson plan.

2 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Nah XRay is 3 Rein and an Askr and iirc he used 3 BLyn and an Askr nowadays

Its all @DehNutCase fault

I used Kagero this week to be extra obnoxious teach players how good she is against infantry units, but yeah, usually it is the Askr Trio.

Ignore the haters, @DehNutCase. Torturing teaching players is an underappreciated, but necessary, job.

Edited by XRay

33 minutes ago, XRay said:

I used Kagero this week to be extra obnoxious teach players how good she is against infantry units, but yeah, usually it is the Askr Trio.

I welcome any and all Kagero players, for two reasons:

1. She's merely a nuisance to Horse Emblem.
2. Camilla one-shots her anyway.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

I welcome any and all Kagero players, for two reasons:

1. She's merely a nuisance to Horse Emblem.
2. Camilla one-shots her anyway.

I am using Kagero to lure unsuspecting players in for those reasons.

I just got the Eldigan that I got from the cavalry banner all the way back to level 40. I forgot to check his ivs and and I just checked them, and he is +atk/-hp (just like most of my units). With horse emblem buffs, he will reach 60 atk. Jeez

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner I am so (not) sorry happy that I get to abuse teach my fellow players the awesomeness of Reinhardt next this week. I am so excited that I decided to move the lesson forward.

Reinhardt 1

Spoiler

6uXm5vP.png

Reinhardt 2

Spoiler

44wHpyJ.png

Reinhardt 3

Spoiler

ZpRmt4Z.png

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner I am so (not) sorry happy that I get to abuse teach my fellow players the awesomeness of Reinhardt next this week. I am so excited that I decided to move the lesson forward.

Reinhardt 1

Hide contents

6uXm5vP.png

Reinhardt 2

Hide contents

44wHpyJ.png

Reinhardt 3

Hide contents

ZpRmt4Z.png

May St. Elimine have mercy on you!

Btw speaking of Kagero, I have a +Atk -Res there sitting on a bench, wondering if I should invest on her or not. If so, what setup?

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

May St. Elimine have mercy on you!

Btw speaking of Kagero, I have a +Atk -Res there sitting on a bench, wondering if I should invest on her or not. If so, what setup?

This is mine. I think Fury is fine if you do not want to fork over 20,000 Hero Feathers for Life and Death.

Spoiler

mlWwS7B.png

15 minutes ago, XRay said:

Reinhardt 1

Reveal hidden contents

6uXm5vP.png

Reinhardt 2

Reveal hidden contents

44wHpyJ.png

Reinhardt 3

Reveal hidden contents

ZpRmt4Z.png

I thought Blarbalde was part of the lesson, would Death Blow not be better with Dire Thunder?

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I thought Blarbalde was part of the lesson, would Death Blow not be better with Dire Thunder?

My +Spd Reinhardt will have to wait for a while since I am saving up my Feathers. Death Blow is better, but my Takumis are sitting around doing nothing for months, so I finally decided to feed them to Reinhardts. I still have some Takumis left over, so I think I am going to just merge the rest.

Edited by XRay

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

This is mine. I think Fury is fine if you do not want to fork over 20,000 Hero Feathers for Life and Death.

Reveal hidden contents

mlWwS7B.png

Thanks for the advice! Given that mine has -Res, I think LnD should be better. I'll wait for LnD material or a better version of her.

Just now, Quintessence said:

Thanks for the advice! Given that mine has -Res, I think LnD should be better. I'll wait for LnD material or a better version of her.

I think mine has the same nature as yours. In general for nukes, -Def/Res does not matter too much in my opinion as long as the unit is +Atk/Spd.

19 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think mine has the same nature as yours. In general for nukes, -Def/Res does not matter too much in my opinion as long as the unit is +Atk/Spd.

You're right. I'll wait for double SP to train my Fates units on the Warriors Maps, then!

3 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Anyone have tips on getting the Spur Def 1 seal? I don't have a Henry trained and his low attack is not making it any easier.

When the datamine came out, I decided to train up my 3* +DEF Henry to level 35 thinking he would be fine. Nope. I ended up using crystals to get him to level 40. He works best if you run two (maybe even three) dancers and a healer because he needs to get in a lot of hits to KO something. (I didn't use any inheritence; just his raven tome and the first level of his special). I reset the stratums until I could get one that had mostly axe units. He doesn't do well against mages at all. A lot of the daggers have high RES as well, so I tried to avoid them. It mostly takes patience, but Henry does need to be leveled. Your other option is investing some SI into him. Triangle Adept would help with his crap attack.

18 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

When the datamine came out, I decided to train up my 3* +DEF Henry to level 35 thinking he would be fine. Nope. I ended up using crystals to get him to level 40. He works best if you run two (maybe even three) dancers and a healer because he needs to get in a lot of hits to KO something. (I didn't use any inheritence; just his raven tome and the first level of his special). I reset the stratums until I could get one that had mostly axe units. He doesn't do well against mages at all. A lot of the daggers have high RES as well, so I tried to avoid them. It mostly takes patience, but Henry does need to be leveled. Your other option is investing some SI into him. Triangle Adept would help with his crap attack.

Well, that's 300 feathers I'm not getting. Nope.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, that's 300 feathers I'm not getting. Nope.

Training him wasn't the WORST thing I've ever done. Even if it came pretty close. Was it worth the feathers? Probably not. But I don't like leaving quests unfinished. Henry's bulk is kind of useless when he gets doubled by absolutely everything. He's probably better if you actually build him but ain't nobody got time for that. (Well maybe some people do, but I certainly don't.)

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Training him wasn't the WORST thing I've ever done. Even if it came pretty close. Was it worth the feathers? Probably not. But I don't like leaving quests unfinished. Henry's bulk is kind of useless when he gets doubled by absolutely everything. He's probably better if you actually build him but ain't nobody got time for that. (Well maybe some people do, but I certainly don't.)

I got a 5* Henry for Sophia to get his tome before I found these quests. And even then...

But I did get the Oboro from last round eventually. It might be in the cards...

25 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I do have a 4* +Def/-Speed Henry so hopefully that means something. I'll try resetting for more axe units. Training Oboro last time was a pain so I anticipate this to be worse from the sound of things.

2 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

I do have a 4* +Def/-Speed Henry so hopefully that means something. I'll try resetting for more axe units. Training Oboro last time was a pain so I anticipate this to be worse from the sound of things.

I say go for it. If you have characters that can buff attack, use them. I was running Olivia and Azura with him, but the Hone SPD even with neutral SPD didn't do anything for him. But he NEEDED Olivia's Hone ATK. Maybe running someone with Fortify DEF would help as well. Also, use crystals if you want to. I don't really use them for anything other than leveling characters I don't want to bother with because I usually like getting the extra SP through battle. At least at 4 stars he has access to Ignis!

It is definitely a lot of fun to use Blue Cain with his uber stats.

Also, I'm struggling to choose my next 20K promotion. Michalis or my optimal nature Klein. I already have a 5 star Narcian, and an average natured 5 star Klein, so the stakes of this decision aren't exactly high. I wish it were still double SP weekend so that I could prep a goofier project like Odin

Annoying that a Henry quest popped up right after I just used my last *4 Henry to give Oscar Ignis for the TT.

Least I got a *4 Virion sitting here since no one cares about any of his skills.

Edited by Zeo

29 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I say go for it. If you have characters that can buff attack, use them. I was running Olivia and Azura with him, but the Hone SPD even with neutral SPD didn't do anything for him. But he NEEDED Olivia's Hone ATK. Maybe running someone with Fortify DEF would help as well. Also, use crystals if you want to. I don't really use them for anything other than leveling characters I don't want to bother with because I usually like getting the extra SP through battle. At least at 4 stars he has access to Ignis!

Yeah, I'm already buffing him with Hone Attack and Speed. He's actually doubling armors so that's something. I find that my healer dealing chip damage with Pain helps a lot. Might be speaking too soon but it's been an easier training session than that of Oboro. 

I was struggling training Henry but he did pretty well on Takumi's map on Hard Mode only if another unit kills the mages. He got levels there and once he was along the 30s I just resetted 8th stratum to kill weak stuff with him.

Virion was easy because yesterday I 40'd a +Atk -Res one I have there just because.

Lon'qu was merged to +10 the 4☆ one I have.

Shanna gave Desperation to Anna.

Beruka were 150 feathers.

Henry is there because his skills are good for SI whenever I need G Tomebreaker 3 or Ignis.