Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I'm so proud of this community, both Japan and the west

we both memed a character into existence

Arden and Dorcass

if I hadn't been spoiled earlier I would have fallen on the floor laughing at his reveal

I'm so proud of this community, both Japan and the west

we both memed a character into existence

Arden and Dorcass

if I hadn't been spoiled earlier I would have fallen on the floor laughing at his reveal

I don't know what caused this

Edited by Captain Karnage

Just now, Rezzy said:

Do you want Reinhardt to have more +Atk?

Yes he needs more HARDT/LOVE

All in all, nice stream. August stream was better imo, in terms of hype.

New banner - 5/10

Update - 8/10 staves yay

Refinery - 10/10 Sol Katti whoo

Legendary banner - 7/10 CELICA

Book II - 8/10

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep. I wonder what the next CYL will be.

Also I feel a little bad for Sharena. First, Lucina was introduced as Sharena+, and now Fjorim comes as an auto-5★…

Hopefully Fensalir will get a good upgrade

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I've heard rumors that they were trying to make one, but I'm not sure I ever saw any evidence of it myself.

I'm pretty sure they did say that, yes.

When I saw that only 3 of the new characters were on the banner, I was sure they were gonna say that Joshua would be on the TT banner instead.  Nice that he's a freebie. 

This has left me so speechless. Getting one of my favorite characters as a TT unit is awesome in my eyes, getting what looks like an amazing unit at five stars for free is awesome, plus Fjorn's animation is awesome. Being able to get both Bridelia and S!Camllia is awesome, and upgrading weapons is amazing. I just wonder how Julia/Linda/Merric/Eliwood/Seliph would fare with the alternate versions of there weapon. And buffs to staff units is always nice.

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

This new heroes attack animation is glorious, what is interesting though is that she is in this 8% banner is she not, but she is also like the askr trio?

Fjorim is guaranteed, but every other focus is 8%, with no way to get a non-focus 5★.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Do you want Reinhardt to have more +Atk?

New banner - 5/10

Update - 8/10 staves yay

Book II - 8/10

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep. I wonder what the next CYL will be.

Also I feel a little bad for Sharena. First, Lucina was introduced as Sharena+, and now Fjorim comes as an auto-5★…

Hopefully Fensalir will get a good upgrade

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I've heard rumors that they were trying to make one, but I'm not sure I ever saw any evidence of it myself.

I'm pretty sure they did say that, yes.

When I saw that only 3 of the new characters were on the banner, I was sure they were gonna say that Joshua would be on the TT banner instead.  Nice that he's a freebie. 

edit : Galeforce.

Edited by LuxSpes

This has left me so speechless. Getting one of my favorite characters as a TT unit is awesome in my eyes, getting what looks like an amazing unit at five stars for free is awesome, plus Fjorn's animation is awesome. Being able to get both Bridelia and S!Camllia is awesome, and upgrading weapons is amazing. I just wonder how Julia/Linda/Merric/Eliwood/Seliph would fare with the alternate versions of there weapon. And buffs to staff units is always nice.

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

This new heroes attack animation is glorious, what is interesting though is that she is in this 8% banner is she not, but she is also like the askr trio?

Fjorim is guaranteed, but every other focus is 8%, with no way to get a non-focus 5★.

Excited for the new Heroes, including Fjorm! But mostly Lute who I voted for a couple of times on the CYL poll.

Not too fazed about the weapon forge since you have to play what seems like a lot of arena to get much out of it and I don't have time for that...I will probably upgrade Narcian's Emerald Axe though (if you even can, I didn't pay much attention to the list).

New story means more orbs means more summons, so I'm happy about that!

Excited for the new Heroes, including Fjorm! But mostly Lute who I voted for a couple of times on the CYL poll.

Not too fazed about the weapon forge since you have to play what seems like a lot of arena to get much out of it and I don't have time for that...I will probably upgrade Narcian's Emerald Axe though (if you even can, I didn't pay much attention to the list).

New story means more orbs means more summons, so I'm happy about that!

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

New banner - 5/10

Update - 8/10 staves yay

Book II - 8/10

Watch Sol Katti get Wrath as an additional Skill

desperation, brash assault, wrath and escape route on a single unit