Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

25 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Did anyone notice there will be quests for Squad Assault? Sounds challenging. 

If they don't change something in the current VG mode, I would not be sad at all if Mini-TTs replaced VG.

The only thing I would miss, is to play around with units from my friend list. Also its the only mode where the friend list actually has some impact. 

Yeah, I'd like something else that makes use of the friend list. Here's to hoping that town building/my castle mode actually gets made, and maybe the town attack/defense system they mentioned could utilize friend units in some way too. I'm pretty hyped at the prospect of that mode, though I doubt we'll get to see it any time soon, if they really do it at all.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

"looks at a majority of tier 20"

I know a guy with a +9 Olivia, +9 Nino, and a +10 Effie who has been free to play since the start

My Nino is actually +6 already, and I have 3 more for +9.... You can stayin tier 20 just fine without spending money! HMPH!

But you're right, the majority is whales and such lol Soon though.... I'll be able to stay for myself

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This saves me 20k feathers I can spend not promoting my four-star BK. This is a win for me.

20k feathers, an infinite resource :/

You break my F2P heart </3

Edited by Arcanite

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It also saves me time collecting those damn feathers.

You are a machine. Robots don’t have heart or feelings.

I know where my next 20k feathers are going. Lyon is my favorite villain, before Garon and Gangrel. A new banner and it might be an SS banner. Hopefully it has Ross on it. That way, I can vote for Charlotte on the CYL event. Anyways, the banner, I’m guessing, will have L’Archel, Marisa, and either Gerik or Ross, due to all of them being high up on the CYL event for the SS characters not in the game.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It also saves me time collecting those damn feathers.

You are a machine. Robots don’t have heart or feelings.

But getting feathers doesn't take that long!

That's beside the point

Amusingly enough, Lyon is only the second primary antagonist added to the game, with the first being Zephiel. (Third if you count Arvis, but I don't think he qualifies)

Gharnef, Jedah, Julius, Nergal, Ashnard, Ashera, Validar and Garon are still nowhere to be seen even a year after the game's release. Though to be fair, most of them will probably end up as red tome dark mages like Lyon will likely be.

16 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Amusingly enough, Lyon is only the second primary antagonist added to the game, with the first being Zephiel. (Third if you count Arvis, but I don't think he qualifies)

Gharnef, Jedah, Julius, Nergal, Ashnard, Ashera, Validar and Garon are still nowhere to be seen even a year after the game's release. Though to be fair, most of them will probably end up as red tome dark mages like Lyon will likely be.

Well, the game is split into two generations. Arvis is the primary antagonist of the first one. Julius didn't even exist in the first part so that void goes to Arvis. But do you think Ashnard qualifies because he was manipulated by the person solely responsible for all the major conflicts in the Tellius saga.

I get the feeling Julius will be blue to showcase his superiority over Seliph and Arvis (son made father into a puppet emperor), but will be weak to Julia since Loptyr can only be overcome with Naga, otherwise you'd be hitting like a wet noodle on a mage and getting your ass lynched.

Edited by silveraura25

22 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Lyon is only the second primary antagonist added to the game

was Lyon even really much of a Primary antagonist though? I mean technically he was possessed....

I really cant wait to see what he'll be like though, even if he's complete garbage can he get like, some really good fodder or something lol That seems to have been the theme with the latest new GHBs, and free units. Even if they suck they give away decent fodder hee hee hee

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

was Lyon even really much of a Primary antagonist though? I mean technically he was possessed....

If we discounted villains not in their right mind, we'd be left with veeeeeery few villains to talk about in Fire Emblem. Grima possessing Robin, Loptyr possessing Julius, Nergal went insane because dark magic, Gharnef went insane because dark magic, Ashunera went insane by turning her emotions into a medallion, Duma went insane because Dragon God Insanity Curse, Anankos went insane because Dragon God Insanity Curse and possessed every character that dislikes Corrin in Fates' world. And the remainder are insane yet fully in control. Isn't that right, Mad King Ashnard?

We really need to demand better antagonists in Fire Emblem. Even the three spinoffs feature a possessed villain. We don't know what Surtr's deal is yet, but Veronica keeps the trope alive and well.

I just remembered. You guys remember Favaro, right? He leaked the Arvis GHB by saying it would take place in October among a few other leaks like the BK TT. The last leak he mentioned hasn't yet come. He said that a L'Arachel banner is on the horizon. L'Arachel is basically confirmed for this banner.

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I just remembered. You guys remember Favaro, right? He leaked the Arvis GHB by saying it would take place in October among a few other leaks like the BK TT. The last leak he mentioned hasn't yet come. He said that a L'Arachel banner is on the horizon. L'Arachel is basically confirmed for this banner.

I sure hope not

Healers are just so eick

The Starter Support pack is really interesting. I'm not planning on ever buying any regular orb packs, but this actually seems like a good deal. BK is one of my most important units, and I just upgraded him to +1 yesterday for more arena points.

This seems like a clever way to get a bunch of money out of normally-f2p players even if we keep avoiding regular orbs. If it goes well enough (and I think it will), I could see them offering more special one-off packages like this. Of course, that raises the question: would buying this one mean having a harder time resisting later ones? It probably would, and who knows how much spending that could add up to. Hmm. Now I'm more hesitant.

Kind of random, but has anyone noticed some of the Gaiden portraits have been updated in the old Choose Your Legends site? I dunno when it happened; I only noticed when I was checking my results and Delthea has her portrait from Echoes.

On my end, other characters with updated portraits include Forsyth, Jesse, Grieth, Zeke, Silque and I think that's it.

Here's three of them, since the rest don't seem to work for me anymore.

I assume they're in the middle of revamping the website for round 2?

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

They may be plentiful, but not infinite.  You cannot farm them in the same way that you can farm badges/exp/sp.

2 minutes ago, GinRei said:

They may be plentiful, but not infinite.  You cannot farm them in the same way that you can farm badges/exp/sp.

As long as you can win 1 arena battle and 1 battle in AA and are competent enough to do VG when it rolls around, it's an infinite resource

The only difference may be that you can't farm them but they'll never run out!

Seven days. Man, that is rough since there's a lot of characters I'd like to vote for. I think Cherche, Echidna, Mae, Lukas, Python, and Sonya are locked down which leaves me with one remaining vote. Echidna is the only one out of the six whose game I've never played, but for some reason I just really like her. She seems like a total badass.

Anna, Barst, Benny, Brady, Catria, Charlotte, Clair, Cordelia, Cynthia, Duessel, Eirika, Elincia, Eliwood, Felicia, Flora, Gaius, Gerik, Gregor, Heath, Heather, Hector, Henry, Ismaire, Joshua, Legault, Libra, Lissa, Lon'qu, Lucia, Lyn, Maribelle, Marisa, Matthew, Michalis, Neimi, Nephenee, Noire, Oboro, Olivia, Ophelia, Orochi, Owain/Odin, Raven, Rath, Saber, Serra, Severa/Selena, Setsuna, Silque, Shanna, Sully, Tanith, adult Tiki, Titania, Tharja, Tobin, Virion...

Cordelia, Gaius, Henry, Lissa, Lyn, Olivia, adult Tiki, and Tharja I don't think I would vote for them since they already have alternate selves as it would be nicer if other characters got a shot a having an alternate self. So, that rules them out. Charlotte's in a weird spot of she's in the game, but her regular self isn't. The Sacred Stones characters are going to be on hold depending on who makes it into the game by Lyon's GHB. Ismaire probably won't. Cue Ismaire being the TT reward and with access to Excalibur, Dark Excalibur, and Jehanna's Excalibur.

I might vote for Glade for shits and giggles. Same with Atlas because his stupid attack in SoV made him a ridiculous archer.

Edited by Kaden

34 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Here are some new additions since round 1.

The blank ones after Fjorm are Gunnthra and the Book II villains.

This confirms the Heroes originals can be voted for. What a relief! Sharena needs appreciation.

What are the direct URLs to the images, if you don’t mind?

Edited by Vaximillian