Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

With us now having 2 Red Celicas, as well as Beloved Zofia already being in the game, I can't see CYL2 Celica being red. What they'll do with her I'm not sure, but sword or red tome seems highly unlikely at this point. Staff or dagger are interesting theories to be certain.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

30 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Evil conspiracy theory: possessed Takumi will be the last GHB unit to be added. After Arvis's re-run, it will be announced that all non-weekly GHB units will be added to the summoning pool as 5*-only summons with the weekly GHBs being added next year. Also, regular Aversa and regular Reina will be legendary heroes. :p

Would doing away with GHBs be a bad idea? They're always villains, a little boring.

However, if they abolished the GHB, and the BHB, and just invented "This Is In Some Way Special Hero Battles", then they would have the freedom to feature whomever they wanted to. We could have a Wolt vs. Danved TIISWSHB.

All IS has to continue doing without GHBs around is throw missions for Orbs and a few freebie characters in the replacement mix to keep the FTPs/anchovies playing.

50 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

An evil guys banner? Cool! Armors again? Uff ... 

As nice as these guys are, I'm not a big fan of armor units(probably cause I don't know how to build an armor team).  I'll probably be frugal about my orb usage this time around unless people say otherwise. :(

15 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

dont you dare getting +2 before i get +1 just like with brave roy kthx

Don't know if I'll summon much on this banner. Those units look cool, but gameplay-wise I don't have much use for armors and (more) infantry swords. 

Wouldn't Hardin better have Vengeful Fighter?

Btw: What +2? I got 2 merges only by off-focus summons:

Spoiler

nnkfjII.png

2 from the original banner (while trying for BH!Ike), 2 off-focus, 1 from the Gunnthrá banner, 1 from his TTs banner. Guess he is my lucky 5* unit. 

If he'll be featured another time, I may spend some money on him. Didn't spend much this year so far. 

I need to rant about Grima. His prf doesn't have a cooldown slowing effect and has 5 more mt than lightning breath as opposed to the 2 points of might you can get for it by refining. Compare this to Lyon, a f2p unit, who only got a prf raventome with only 3 extra mt. Heck, even the regular raventomes need an refinement.

Edited by silveraura25

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m so NOT looking forward to the next developers’ manakete challenge. Enjoy your Fortify and three Wards.

As long as it's not a map full of defense tiles, my Alm looks forwards to it. 

14 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I need to rant about Grima. His prf doesn't have a cooldown slowing effect and has 5 more mt than lightning breath as opposed to the 2 points of might you can get for it by refining. Compare this to Lyon, a f2p unit, who only got a prf raventome with only 3 extra mt. Heck, even the regular raventomes need an refinement.

What if Lyon had built-in Triangle Adept? Then you can have something else for A skill like Fury.

or what if his prf gives him a built-in breaker for colorless units? That would be neat and give him a niche over high merged sophias.

also @Vaximillian if you get Duma Celica will you S support her with Celica? Or at least until CYL Celica comes along..

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

What if Lyon had built-in Triangle Adept? Then you can have something else for A skill like Fury.

or what if his prf gives him a built-in breaker for colorless units? That would be neat and give him a niche over high merged sophias.

also @Vaximillian if you get Duma Celica will you S support her with Celica? Or at least until CYL Celica comes along..

Something like that. Even stat boosts with certain health threshold or something is also appreciated

Edited by silveraura25

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

As long as it's not a map full of defense tiles, my Alm looks forwards to it. 

You sweet, sweet naïve child.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian if you get Duma Celica will you S support her with Celica? Or at least until CYL Celica comes along..

I’m not pulling for Soulless Celica because I blew all my orbs on Hinoka and got my 4.25% broken by Abel who got promptly eaten by an Atk/HP Est I got in the same spree.

I also got a Res/Spd 4★ Rachel, for what it’s worth.

Anyway, until Lianna comes, Sharena/Celica stays.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You sweet, sweet naïve child.

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I may even give him Cancel Affinity for that. 

Btw: People seem to miss the most important thing about the new banner: Mustache emblem will be nearly complete. 

9 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Wouldn't that break up his Celica×Sharena support?

Alternate pair. (Inevitable) powercreep Celica with powercreep Sharena aka Fjorm.

or just Duma Celica and CYL Celica

@Vaximillian ah that's fair enough. Maybe she'll be a free summon, who knows? Unless you prioritise the other focus units?

also dyslexic team of Cecilia, Celica, and two new Celicas? (Who was the other one? caeda?)

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian ah that's fair enough. Maybe she'll be a free summon, who knows? Unless you prioritise the other focus units?

also dyslexic team of Cecilia, Celica, and two new Celicas? (Who was the other one? caeda?)

Hardin is damn cool, but it’s not like I care about knights even a tiny bit.

It was Celica, Cecil, Celice, and Cecilia. (replace Celice with FE8 Selena if she gets her JP name Celina back, which I’d prefer).

Anyway, the upcoming GHB not being Ishtar (and Abel daring to break my 4.25%) allowed me to do this:
IMG_20180221_152905.jpg

45 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

this pretty much. I would have been fine with the legendary DC breath if it didnt have the 2. additional effect of targeting the weaker stat of ranged units. Both is just overkill on an armored unit that will run prolly 175 BST makeing him basicly untouchable by ranged units unless you run firesweep bow or watersweep skill... yaie....

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

this pretty much. I would have been fine with the legendary DC breath if it didnt have the 2. additional effect of targeting the weaker stat of ranged units. Both is just overkill on an armored unit that will run prolly 175 BST makeing him basicly untouchable by ranged units unless you run firesweep bow or watersweep skill... yaie....

All of the new (post-refinery) unique weapons are designed to be compared against refined weapons (unless the inheritable weapon doesn't have a refinement). Expiration therefore should be compared to Lightning Breath+ [???] and not Lightning Breath+.

• Expiration has 16 Mt, Distant Counter, and targets the lower defensive stat against ranged opponents.
  • Lightning Breath+ [Atk] has 14 Mt, Distant Counter, targets the lower defensive stat against ranged opponents, +1 maximum special skill cooldown, and +5 HP.
  • Lightning Breath+ [Def] has 12 Mt, Distant Counter, targets the lower defensive stat against ranged opponents, +1 maximum special skill cooldown, +5 HP, and +4 Def.

The jump from Lightning Breath+ [???] to Expiration isn't as large as you're making it out to be.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

All of the new (post-refinery) unique weapons are designed to be compared against refined weapons (unless the inheritable weapon doesn't have a refinement). Expiration therefore should be compared to Lightning Breath+ [???] and not Lightning Breath+.

• Expiration has 16 Mt, Distant Counter, and targets the lower defensive stat against ranged opponents.
  • Lightning Breath+ [Atk] has 14 Mt, Distant Counter, targets the lower defensive stat against ranged opponents, +1 maximum special skill cooldown, and +5 HP.
  • Lightning Breath+ [Def] has 12 Mt, Distant Counter, targets the lower defensive stat against ranged opponents, +1 maximum special skill cooldown, +5 HP, and +4 Def.

The jump from Lightning Breath+ [???] to Expiration isn't as large as you're making it out to be.

Apologies for the confusion. I forgot to mention the refinement.

The HP and Def boost doesn't really matter if you compare infantry dragons to Grima, who has naturally higher BST than them due to being an armored unit, but I'll have to see his stats first to get a better idea how he compares to other dragons. Grima also has access to Fighter skills including Vengeful Fighter, which is a lot better than QR that a majority of slow dragons run. The trailer shows him having 48 HP and 35 Def though it's not guaranteed to be his level 40 stats at neutral.