Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

42 minutes ago, Othin said:

Thinking about the villains:

Laegjarn being a sword user like Laevatein is a bit odd, since if they try to avoid color/element redundancy, that means they probably won't both be available as Fire legendary heroes anytime soon. Of course, who knows if they're planning anything like that, and even if they both get released as legendary heroes, one could be a different element, like Gunnthra.

Hmm, now that I think about it, did the "Fjorm" boss in the previous TT have a Water hero designation? If not, that'd be a precedent for adding legendary hero designations to playable versions of units like Laegjarn and Laevatein after facing them as bosses without it.

One way or another, if Laegjarn ever gets released, she'll fit nicely into my Team Flying Death Princesses. Turning Hone/Fortify Fliers into +18 to everything would be... actually kind of absurd. Hmm. Maybe she shouldn't be playable.

As far as I know, her sword's skill boosts by 50% all the bonuses on the foe she faces. This bonuses are applied on her Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat. Idk if it works like a trade buff where +6/6 offenses on the enemy translates to +3/3 offenses on Laegjarn. I'm not certain but feel free to correct me.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

As far as I know, her sword's skill boosts by 50% all the bonuses on the foe she faces. This bonuses are applied on her Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat. Idk if it works like a trade buff where +6/6 offenses on the enemy translates to +3/3 offenses on Laegjarn. I'm not certain but feel free to correct me.

Oh, on her foe? Interesting, I misread it, but checking again, you're right.

Okay I have no idea how to use her effectively then.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Btw, villains being playable is something IS has eluded for a year. I wonder what will they do after CYL!Veronica joins the roster. Imo, they have to introduce Bruno in some way as well.

CYL!Veronica is not the same as Heroes Plot!Veronica I believe. The same way Bunny Chrom and Brave Roy aren't the actual Awakening Plot Chrom and Binding Plot Roy. Therefore, there will be no issue denying Story!Veronica while giving CYL!Vero.

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm still here waiting for Bruno.

I must admit, I one-third-expected the “???” GHB be against him. He went by “???” for a while, after all.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I still think Bruno would be a story hero like Fjorm instead of a GHB. A mergable Bruno aounds weird.

then again CYL Veronica will be mergable

Fjorm is also mergeable.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Hmm, now that I think about it, did the "Fjorm" boss in the previous TT have a Water hero designation? If not, that'd be a precedent for adding legendary hero designations to playable versions of units like Laegjarn and Laevatein after facing them as bosses without it.

Enemy Fjorm still had her Legendary Hero icons.

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I wonder which armour wants Wary Fighter besides OG Hector? Would Eliwood particularly like it? (Not like I'll get spare Bold/Vengeful Fighter anytime soon..)

Wary Fighter is a cheap skill option for Arena Assault on slow armors with high Atk (either naturally or due to an effective weapon).

38 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

As best as I can tell from the skill description (I've only done Normal so far to confirm her JP voice actor), if you have +6/6 offenses, Niu gives +6/6/6/6. If you have +6/6/6/6, Niu gives +12/12/12/12.

Still need to verify.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I must admit, I one-third-expected the “???” GHB be against him. He went by “???” for a while, after all.

It would've been funny xD

Back when I was playing Pokémon Silver for the first time (my first Gameboy game), I accidentally called my rival ??? because I was asked his name and that was what had appeared on screen. I didn't realise at the time that we were supposed to name him xD

...Actually, Bruno would've been great for this. He's a possessed, fallen hero after all >.<

Edited by Cute Chao

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

As best as I can tell from the skill description (I've only done Normal so far to confirm her JP voice actor), if you have +6/6 offenses, Niu gives +6/6/6/6. If you have +6/6/6/6, Niu gives +12/12/12/12.

Still need to verify.

@Quintessence I've verified that this is exactly how Niu works.

Every 2 points of bonuses on the opponent (regardless of which stat(s) they're on) gives Niu +1/1/1/1. An opponent with +6/6/6/6 gives Niu +12/12/12/12.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Every 2 points of bonuses on the opponent (regardless of which stat(s) they're on) gives Niu +1/1/1/1. An opponent with +6/6/6/6 gives Niu +12/12/12/12.

thats kinda nifty, send in the Litrblade army and watch them get burned!!! The best part its a spur effect, slap on flier buffs and yeah +18 to each stat lol?!?! very unique and interesting sword.

Some slow units could benefit from a unique weapon refine that works similar, but only affects their SPD stat or ATK stat , like giving 200% of the buffs an opponent has to their speed stat. For example Hawkeye (altough that wouldnt save him).

Its very good but the trade off is that its not consistent.

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

thats kinda nifty, send in the Litrblade army and watch them get burned!!! The best part its a spur effect, slap on flier buffs and yeah +18 to each stat lol?!?! very unique and interesting sword.

Some slow units could benefit from a unique weapon refine that works similar, but only affects their SPD stat or ATK stat , like giving 200% of the buffs an opponent has to their speed stat. For example Hawkeye (altough that wouldnt save him).

Its very good but the trade off is that its not consistent.

Now I kind of want a Litrshield series of weapons that gives +0/0/1/1 for each 1 point of bonuses your opponent has.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wow that's pretty ridiculous. Good thing I had drive and ward skills.

Thanks for the correction!

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe that’s why he wears that armor. To hide his magnificent thighs so no one is blinded by them :p

Edited by Poimagic

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Maybe that’s why he wears that armor. To hide his magnificent thighs so no one is blinded by them :p

Then Hardin is a fool! Showing off those thighs would have done wonders for his conquest of Archanea!