Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

I think 2 weeks is fine, but they're the ones with the data I suppose. But it's still weird to just discontinue the daily quests for them.

Yeah, cuz even if a lot of people skip them, some people are still getting something out of it. Oh well, I look at it as if the event already ended, as I would anything else that I've bled completely dry of it's rewards.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

The fact that Tap Battle has no final reward means that there's no reason to end them up until they need to free up the button for the next event. Events like Tempest Trials only need to end because of the need to distribute the bonus feathers for rank at the end, if there were no final feathers, then there'd be no reason to stop the event up until the day the next TT started. Given this precedent, I expect Tap Battles to be available every day for the rest of FEH's lifetime.

In that context, it's still weird to me then that GHBs and BHBs are time limited. I don't see a good reason why they shouldn't just be added to a submenu permanently as they're added, and available forever - their presence isn't blocking anything except interface space, and the only reason that's a problem is because they haven't added submenus to the Special Maps category - something that should be absolutely trivial.

11 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Went for my freebie pull and found all blues and grays. But it was a bait. All that's left of those orbs are some feathers.

I got baited too, exact same thing.  I was excited on colorless orb to get my first Sothe, at 4 stars.  Then I checked IVs, -atk.  Well my Celica was waiting for LnD3 for a long time and finally gets it.  Did get a 4 star Subaki, can't ever have enought QR fodder.  

This stance banner tomorrow?  Will be hard not doing a full pull of focus colors on that.  Zelgius, F Morgan, maybe Brave Ike too.  

2 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

This stance banner tomorrow?  Will be hard not doing a full pull of focus colors on that.  Zelgius, F Morgan, maybe Brave Ike too.  

No way in hell Brave Ike will be on that. His stance skill only caps at rank 2.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

No way in hell Brave Ike will be on that. His stance skill only caps at rank 2.

I doubt they'll repeat Dorcas so soon though.  I guess they'll put Shiro then.  So 2 Blue, 1 Red.  

23 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I doubt they'll repeat Dorcas so soon though.  I guess they'll put Shiro then.  So 2 Blue, 1 Red.  

Takumi had a stretch where he was on like every other banner that came out.

I see no reason for Dorcas not to be here. Along with Shigure, Zelgius, and Shiro.

There are 4 stats for Stance skills they all should be represented IMO.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

I see no reason for Dorcas not to be here. Along with Shigure, Zelgius, and Shiro.

Don't Dorcas and Zelgius both have Fierce Stance, though?

7 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We do have seven stance skills in the game already. But! Swift Stance is only on Spring Sharena; Warding is on Legendary Ike and Kitty Sakura; Sturdy is on Horse Ephraim; Steady is on Black Knight (among others); and Shigure is four-star. So I’d expect one for Fierce (Dorcas, Zelgius, girl Kana), Mirror (girl Morgan), and Steady (Shiro). Morgan and Shiro share a colour though… it looks like they’re probably going to have to either have a shared colour, or a shared skill.

Which would they rather have, I wonder?

Edited by Vaximillian

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh right. I guess there will be nothing but disappointment then.

55 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Hope you are right.  I don't have Dorcas and would like to have him.  Shigure is very new, so I don't' know about him, but darting stance is pretty awesome and he is a good unit as well.

6 hours ago, Hawk King said:

If you consider that they've always put units of different colors on these banners, then it would suggest that Zelgius will be on this banner since he's the only red stance user, and there are no colorless stance users. Kana and Morgan seem pretty likely to me since they're newer, while Dorcas is on the current banner that's about to end.

6 minutes ago, Johann said:

If you consider that they've always put units of different colors on these banners, then it would suggest that Zelgius will be on this banner since he's the only red stance user, and there are no colorless stance users. Kana and Morgan seem pretty likely to me since they're newer, while Dorcas is on the current banner that's about to end.

Uh? But the current banner that's about to end has Clair, male Corrin, and Camilla...

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Uh? But the current banner that's about to end has Clair, male Corrin, and Camilla...

Whoops, was thinking of the one before it. I only spend orbs on the Legendary banners, so these little random ones aren't fresh on my mind

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

So I’d expect one for Fierce (Dorcas, Zelgius, girl Kana), Mirror (girl Morgan), and Steady (Shiro).

Was I right or was I right?
Turns out that I was! 

Orbs?  Maybe.  Where'd all my feathers go?!

I mean, it's not like I want to +10 the ridiculous Lukas build I made. . .

I've been thinking about something. Since they're bringing back seasonal banners while their equivalent to this year happens, do you think that they could do the same with a voting gaunlet between CYL2 and CYL1?

So, umm, I just summoned my second Female Morgan, and this one also doesn't have ideal IVs. So, my question is, should I keep using my +hp/-res as my "distant tank" in my flier emblem team, or should I train and use my new +spd/-res? HP is a superboon, though I think that +spd might be able to save me from some doubles, in which case it could be more optimal.

16 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

So, umm, I just summoned my second Female Morgan, and this one also doesn't have ideal IVs. So, my question is, should I keep using my +hp/-res as my "distant tank" in my flier emblem team, or should I train and use my new +spd/-res? HP is a superboon, though I think that +spd might be able to save me from some doubles, in which case it could be more optimal.

Speed is a much better stat than HP, unless the unit's speed is really low. +Spd will allow her to avoid doubles and if you ever feel like it, run a blade build better.

And speaking of Morgan, I feel that Res stacking on ranged units is honestly a pretty useless niche. At most you can just counter other mages but other units like high res DC can deal with dragons on top of mages and mixed tanks can beat archers as well and opt for CC.

Magic tank mages also target Res, which will likely be the enemy's higher defensive stat, and may thus fail to kill on retaliation. No warding breath access hurts as well. Morgan is in a particularly bad spot since red mages may as well not exist in arena.

Edited by Korath88

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

I mean, it's not like I want to +10 the ridiculous Lukas build I made. . .

I'm always interested when someone mentions Lukas. What did you come up with?

I'm thinking that the announcement for the new legendary hero will come tonight, that seems very reasonable. I really hope they go back to OC's someday, Laegjarn pls.

Considering I find exactly none of the Heroes OCs interesting, I wouldn’t shed a tear if they never get another legendary hero.

As for the identity of the next one, I’m going to say M!Corrin (if Water) or Roy (if Fire). I can’t wait for neither of those guesses to be right.

I hope this legendary banner will manage to be a pass for me, as I really don't have the orbs for all these banners. I still want to get Charlotte, wish I could fix my -spd Bride Ninian(probably not going to happen), and I wanted to start saving for the summer banners. CYL seems likely in June as well, though if we get a free pick again I might not need to spend orbs on it.

Hopefully the new legendary isn't of interest and they don't put W Lissa on the banner...