eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

If he doesn't forget his axe lol. Then again, he probably wouldn't, as Miriel won't be in the game to pick it up for him.

He can still be an axe unit and just not come with any default weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

He can still be an axe unit and just not come with any default weapons.

Unless he has workable stats, that will be a bummer for some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Unless he has workable stats, that will be a bummer for some.

Considering the only way to gain SP without a weapon or staff assist is to merge or use crystals, it would be a giant pain in the ass to level him up normally (since he'll have to start by getting 75 SP for Iron Axe).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Considering the only way to gain SP without a weapon or staff assist is to merge or use crystals, it would be a giant pain in the ass to level him up normally (since he'll have to start by getting 75 SP for Iron Axe).

And you'd pretty much get stuck if you burned all his level-up SP on non-weapon skills for some reason.

Edited by Othin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if Vaike came with an axe, but it was unequipped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.