Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

49 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Just learned that Kate Higgins, actress of Lisa and Serra, will be voicing Princess Aurora in Ralph breaks the Internet! Nice to se FE voice actors getting larger roles. 

I'm just going to assume Higgins had "Jump Up, Super Star" to thank for that call from Disney. Though, going from that to voicing possibly the most forgettable Disney princess is honestly a step down as far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

The less said about the Wreck It Ralph sequel, the better. Though I’m happy for Kate Higgins success, I suppose.

Edited by SilvertheShadow

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm just going to assume Higgins had "Jump Up, Super Star" to thank for that call from Disney. Though, going from that to voicing possibly the most forgettable Disney princess is honestly a step down as far as I'm concerned.

What's so forgettable about her? I mean, sure, she has the least screentime of all the princesses to the point three fairies are technically the protagonists, but Disney still markets her overwhelmingly well known.

15 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

The less said about the Wreck It Ralph sequel, the better.

The less said about Disney in general, the better as far as I'm concerned. I've become quite disillusioned with them as the years have gone on that, and I lost my original physical copy of Fates on one of their stupid cruise ships.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

The less said about Disney in general, the better as far as I'm concerned. I've become quite disillusioned with them as the years have gone on that, and I lost my original physical copy of Fates on one of their stupid cruise ships.

Hey, the Fates characters got jealous that you got to go on a cruise. They wanted to go on vacation, too.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, the Fates characters got jealous that you got to go on a cruise. They wanted to go on vacation, too.

No, I think the real reason was that I was too engrossed in Pokemon Sun and Moon at that point to pay them any mind. And this was a bit before FEH was a thing, so...

Though really, I was rather angry with myself for losing it. It was a Special Edition cart and everything.

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Though really, I was rather angry with myself for losing it. It was a Special Edition cart and everything.

Oh man, that sucks. I can relate to losing track of my games, mostly in my younger years though since nowadays I make sure they’re never out of my sight. Honestly, anything remotely sentimental to me being gone can make me feel depressed for a good period of time.  

I let someone "borrow" my copy of FE7 once, never asked for it back being my kind stupid self. Also happened with Mega Man Anniversary Collection.

A number of games, including a copy of Pokemon Colosseum and the Jirachi bonus disk, were gone when a relative died and the druggie relative that had been leeching off of them for years sold it all.

And then on one of the last days of middle school of that year, a celebratory one I lost Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, and a number of Pokemon games- Gens 3 and 4.

Also had a Yugioh GBA game that accidentally got crushed on the outside in a car, I think I even "buried" the game out of guilt.

And I won't claim them to be masterpieces, but I do like the two lyricized songs in Super Mario Odyssey.

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No, I think the real reason was that I was too engrossed in Pokemon Sun and Moon at that point to pay them any mind. And this was a bit before FEH was a thing, so...

You were on a cruise, and yet it sounds like you preferred virtual tropical fun. Such a gamer, tisk tisk.

57 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

The less said about the Wreck It Ralph sequel, the better. Though I’m happy for Kate Higgins success, I suppose.

I can't bring myself to watch anything Disney unless its proper etiquette for the situation. But Ralph is particularly bad for me being a gamer and hence being sensitive to it. Why did Nintendo sign off on letting Bowser in for two seconds (a commercial showed it I think)? Unless Disney those hypocritical bastards used Bowser without Nintendo's permission on grounds of public domain.

26 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Oh man, that sucks. I can relate to losing track of my games, mostly in my younger years though since nowadays I make sure they’re never out of my sight. Honestly, anything remotely sentimental to me being gone can make me feel depressed for a good period of time.  

Yeah, I’m normally very good at keeping track of my games so that incident in particular stung quite a bit. 

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You were on a cruise, and yet it sounds like you preferred virtual tropical fun. Such a gamer, tisk tisk.

Oh not just that, but preferring to SOS chain for an extremely underleveled Salamence...only to find and catch a shiny Bagon first. And no, I myself still don’t know what the hell is wrong with me.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh not just that, but preferring to SOS chain for an extremely underleveled Salamence...only to find and catch a shiny Bagon first. And no, I myself still don’t know what the hell is wrong with me.

Wow, you too? I attempted for a level 10 Salamence myself, but it took five hours out of my life that I’ll never get back to finally get one. Why did I attempt this? Just for dumb bragging rights. The irony was that I ended up giving it away to a friend as a birthday present, and I learned that she ended up neglecting it which I wasn’t pleased about. 

22 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I forgot to say it, but yesterday I cleared Arvis infernal in Turn 1 :D

Galeforce is love, I hadn’t cleared that map before. Eliwood’s Axebreaker helped xD

Team was Eliwood (killed Axe Cav and Arvis), 4* Blade Ursula (killed Lance Cav), 4* +10 Blade Cecilia (killed blue mage) and 5* Finn (killed red mage)

Hey congratulations! Welcome to the One Turn Clear party bus. :-) 

Arvis was also my first OT clear. 

22 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

My stamina pots became worthless. At least I can now use them without hesitation for TT

Screenshot_20180813-174655.png

Yup, I know that feeling. That page feels so blank

At least you are strong enough to keep those orbs together. 

17 hours ago, Anacybele said:

After being...ah, absent for two weeks, I'm finally back. Feels nice! :) I'm sorry if I'd hurt anyone prior to this though.

Welcome back! I missed an argument it seems (not that I'm searching for them), hope everybody gets along well. 

30 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Welcome back! I missed an argument it seems (not that I'm searching for them), hope everybody gets along well. 

I wouldn't call it an argument, exactly. More or less, I was being a bit too harsh towards people who were trying to help me. As eclipse had said her note to me, there were better ways I could've said that I didn't have a certain unit and whatnot. But thank you. :)

8 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh not just that, but preferring to SOS chain for an extremely underleveled Salamence...only to find and catch a shiny Bagon first.

8 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Wow, you too? I attempted for a level 10 Salamence myself, but it took five hours out of my life that I’ll never get back to finally get one.

My cousin was SOS chaining for a low-leveled Salamence this summer and the very first one she came across was shiny. I tried to explain it to her, but I don't think she fully understood how rare it was.

I really love how the new TT uses all of the old final maps. I hate how my Alphose and Sharena still suck with boosted stats. I just upgrade both of their weapons so hopefully it will make a difference. Otherwise I will be very upset about dropping 400 dew on them.

Rather than keep a list of thing I want to do in the future of Heroes in my head, I chose to made charts.

d6iR282.png

Fore merges and builds, I go in the order of red, green, gray blue, and then repeat. Chrom will take a while to get the skills and merges for him. Olivia and Barst will need a complete overhaul.

Lvprlvr.png

For most of the characters I use frequently, I'm satisfied with their ivs. This is for those who could be better.

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why did Nintendo sign off on letting Bowser in for two seconds (a commercial showed it I think)? Unless Disney those hypocritical bastards used Bowser without Nintendo's permission on grounds of public domain.

Nah Bowser was officially let into WiR. If Wikipedia can be believed, they even tried to find a place for Mario that wouldn't steal the spotlight, but couldn't.

Ironic, considering Sonic was let in...

@Anacybele To be fair, if I know the incident referred to, I probably could have realized you meant you didn't have a unit sooner than I thought you didn't believe Micaiah could survive a hit from Terrace Sigurd... apologies for that.

Edited by Xenomata

29 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

To be fair, if I know the incident referred to, I probably could have realized you meant you didn't have a unit sooner than I thought you didn't believe Micaiah could survive a hit from Terrace Sigurd... apologies for that.

Don't worry about it. :P I still messed up anyway and I paid for it. And it's in the past, so nothing can be done now.

I was surprised when I heard aForging Bond chest dropping in Arena. Then I saw it contains Arena Medals.

Which doesn't matter until I find more RS and Dew income.

Finally got some wedding bells ringin' here. :D

dYJND2D.pngiYVFjpY.png

I like how Ike looks like he's flexing in the first one. lol Now go make some children!

This also finishes my Yukata Elincia for now!

hJ9JTSG.png

Man I love her. <3 She's so prettyyyy. I would've liked +Atk or +Spd on her, but she isn't -Atk or -Spd at least, so I could roll with this. I'll add more skills to her pool at some point so I can run her as either more offensive or more support if I need. I came up with a bunch of combination ideas when I made my analysis thread on her.

@Rezzy You might like seeing this. :3

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Anacybele Gorgeous couple. There are those foreboding TT clouds in the background, great your guys are able to celebrate regardless. :-) 

Yep, and they're fighting in the TT too, because I'm running a Tellius team with them, Oscar, and BK since BK is a bonus unit! :P

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Finally got some wedding bells ringin' here. :D

dYJND2D.pngiYVFjpY.png

I like how Ike looks like he's flexing in the first one. lol Now go make some children!

This also finishes my Yukata Elincia for now!

hJ9JTSG.png

Man I love her. <3 She's so prettyyyy. I would've liked +Atk or +Spd on her, but she isn't -Atk or -Spd at least, so I could roll with this. I'll add more skills to her pool at some point so I can run her as either more offensive or more support if I need. I came up with a bunch of combination ideas when I made my analysis thread on her.

@Rezzy You might like seeing this. :3

Congrats, I really like Elincia's new art.  I got mine to level 40 this weekend and I'm using her as the Dancer for my Tempest Team this go through.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I really like Elincia's new art.  I got mine to level 40 this weekend and I'm using her as the Dancer for my Tempest Team this go through.

I really like it too! And hey, me too! lol I'm running a Tellius team of her, RD Ike, Oscar, and BK.

41 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I really like it too! And hey, me too! lol I'm running a Tellius team of her, RD Ike, Oscar, and BK.

I'm using "Marth", Clive, Reinhardt, and Elincia this time.  My Clive still doesn't have a full skill set, but hopefully the double SP will fix that soon.